London
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All

Sorry I was busy last week so forget to update that I've received COPR 2 days ago.

Thanks you everyone who helped me in each stage of application in last 13 and half months. Thank you very much. :)

Now I'm confused about following:
1. I'm planning to go back to India in next months. And from India, I'm planning to go to Canada in November. I hope this can not be a problem as my visa is issues at London.
2. I'm completely unsure about what documents, drafts to provide on landing at Canada. Can somebody please guide me about it?

Thank you in advance.

rammm

Oct 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013(PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
##
Med's Done....
##
Interview........
##
Passport Req..
##
VISA ISSUED...
##
LANDED..........
##
Co
easycompany said:
Dear Friends,

I received MR+RPRF+some forms update request on 2nd July 2014
Thanks for all the support from the forum members, and wish that all of us will have faster processing

thanks
Congrats

rammm

Oct 13, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013(PER)
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
##
Med's Done....
##
Interview........
##
Passport Req..
##
VISA ISSUED...
##
LANDED..........
##
I got my medicals done with my family today. Since Oman Hospitals are not e-medical enabled, hospital will courier these report to CHC India in next couple of days and then CHC India will update it in portal or again send it to CHC London. Such a lengthy process.

Why medicals are going to India not LVO. Any one knows ?

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
F_S_W, msaeed, roypp, sheikh958, thankyou verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much for your wishes. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

F_S_W said:
Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bro,

wish you smooth process ahead.
msaeed said:
Sir

Conggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggratulatioooooooooooooooooooooooooons

Wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead

Stay Blessed
roypp said:
Congrats!Hope You will get the Medical Request next week.
sheikh958 said:
Congrats to ur 2nd line. Hope u will get MR soon.

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
I received only ScehuleA+PCC request, whereas, some people got MR+RPRF+ScheduleA+RPRF at the same time. What does it indicate? any opinions.......

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
easycompany said:
Dear Friends,

I received MR+RPRF+some forms update request on 2nd July 2014
Thanks for all the support from the forum members, and wish that all of us will have faster processing

thanks
Sir

Congratulations , wish blessed processing ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sherry34 said:
Dear Forum members,

I was asked to submit additional documents within 45 days and 32 days already passed. i m from pakistan but currently in europe. I have got the documents here, except PCC from Pakistan. Will it be ok if i send the required document, except pakistani PCC from here in one envelope and Pakistani PCC in 2nd envelope that will be despatched directly from Pakistan. means LVO will receive the documents in 2 different envelops.
Sir

Yes you can , but drop an email to your VO , explaining situation , and seek his extension and advice

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
amfah12 said:
Hi everyone
I received the below email from CIC London on Jun 30, 2014.

"This email refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents and information listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Medical examinations. The required forms have been issued via email. Please advise us within 5 working days if they have not been received.

-Right of Permanent Residence Fee - $980 CAD Bank draft - The forms of payment accepted by our office in London are listed on our website. Residents of Pakistan: Unlike the Visa Office in Islamabad, we do not accept direct deposit payments to the Standard Chartered Bank, Pakistan.

I've done our medicals from Lahore on May 3, 2014 & sent the following documents along with RPRF
• New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
• New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18 - Please list all personal history (question 8) and addresses (question 12) from the age of 18 to the present date
• New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
• Supplementary Information - Your Travels form

My page on CIC website was updated long ago & is displaying; your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 23, 2012. Is this delay in updating of status normal? What will be next steps & How long will it take remaining process?

Sorry if same question is being asked again and again...there are just so many pages to plough through!!!
Sir

You have done Medicals on May 03,2014 and got email for this on June 30,2014?
Am I right , please clarify

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
darsh.30 said:
Hello All

Sorry I was busy last week so forget to update that I've received COPR 2 days ago.

Thanks you everyone who helped me in each stage of application in last 13 and half months. Thank you very much. :)

1. I'm planning to go back to India in next months. And from India, I'm planning to go to Canada in November. I hope this can not be a problem as my visa is issues at London.
2. I'm completely unsure about what documents, drafts to provide on landing at Canada. Can somebody please guide me about it?

Thank you in advance.
Sir

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful life ahead

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rammm said:
I got my medicals done with my family today. Since Oman Hospitals are not e-medical enabled, hospital will courier these report to CHC India in next couple of days and then CHC India will update it in portal or again send it to CHC London. Such a lengthy process.

Why medicals are going to India not LVO. Any one knows ?
Sir

Best of luck

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shoaibuc said:
I received only ScehuleA+PCC request, whereas, some people got MR+RPRF+ScheduleA+RPRF at the same time. What does it indicate? any opinions.......
Sir

Information in your Schedule A is not clear , make sure that this time all information is logical , clear and since your age of 18

Stay Blessed

dare2dream

Star Member
Jan 19, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Med's Request
31-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
02-10-2014
darsh.30 said:
Hello All

Thank you in advance.
Darsh.30, congratulations...How much time it took for LVO to arrive at DM after 3rd line about medicals received updated?

champ

Star Member
Jun 30, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2013
LANDED..........
nikki123804 said:
yes i have done all these;
ex[experience letter with letter head
with job description
specifying duration and the salary
with stamp

i also already submitted salary slip
and job contract

so you think they really want IS the Job description to reflect exactly what was on the NOC of 2134?
It should at least reflect 70% of the job duties/responsibilities described on CIC website for NOC 2134. Go through your experience letters again and collect supporting documents as maximum as you can. Did you work for well known companies? If not, try to submit some documents that show your company business.
Try to get some reference letters from your previous employers too.
Best of luck.