waived.
Passport Req..
28 July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 July 2014
LANDED..........
26 august 2014
Hello Folks,

I received the following email from her today morning.

*******************************************************************************************************

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

We require the following to be scanned and emailed to this office within 15 days:

-updated Schedule A form for you **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form must be completed from age 18 and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18.**

Yours sincerely,

LBM
Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA, United Kingdom

Government of Canada

Web site: www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca

*******************************************************************************************************

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Yesterday, Got email to submit updated form IMM5406 & Schedule A for myself and my spouse.
So, submitted today......Finger crossed.
Next round of waiting game started!

Best of luck to all forum mates always.

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
Mahyn said:
Hello Folks,

Talking about Laura McLeod :), I received the following email from her today morning.

Date:
To: < ***>
Subject: E0000000 - SURNAME, FIRSTNAME

We require the following to be scanned and emailed to this office within 15 days:

-updated Schedule A form for you **questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A form must be completed from age 18 and must not show any gaps in the dates. We are aware that the wording of these questions asks for details for the last 10 years, however, this office requires these questions to be completed from age 18.**

Yours sincerely,

LBM
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

congrats & good that you have got some updates and your application is in Active Process , being December Applicant :) :)

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
I request mates, not to write the Visa Officers full name or their complete email addresses. Just use their last & first name or use full details in private.

Take care of their privacy too ......just a suggestion. ;)

Cheers

mabmab

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th July 2013
Doc's Request.
PER 3rd October 2013
LHEYYZ said:
UPDATE

Received Medical , RPRF yesterday. Just checked it today

Alhamdulillah

Also asked to submit updated PCC
Loads of congratulations :) :)

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
31-08-2019 (Updated PCC Req.)
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
13-03-2019 (FT), 22-03-2019 (AOR2)
Med's Request
16-01-2019 (Bio Req), 17-01-2019 (Med Req),
Med's Done....
31-01-2019 (Medical Done), 06-02-2019 (Bio Done), PCC submitted with application
Stranger Friendly said:
I request mates, not to write the Visa Officers full name or their complete email addresses. Just use their last & first name or use full details in private.

Cheers
Definitely a good thought. 1+ for you.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
msaeed said:
Sir

Yes she is a Visa Officer , and processes application at 3G speed , once she starts working on it

Stay Blessed

Msaeed is very right and I find yesterday that what MSaeed suggested on page 93 of this forum was very very right.
Sir keep sharing your experiences ! :p

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
msaeed said:
Dear Hila01

I wish a blessed and speedy processing ahead.

Stay Blessed
Thank u msaeed. All the best too.

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
MM2 said:
in my case she is sitting on my fiel and saying.... NAI DUN GI.... BILKUL BHI NAHI DUN GI ... KOI BHI KHUSHI KI KHABER IS FILE WALAY KO.... OR NA HE KOI OR HATH LGAYE GA IS FILE KO YEH MERE HAI....hahahhahahaahahahahahahah

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...................lol
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

MM2 best of luck man, Day gee.... day gee..... zaroor day gee.... Sabar brother Sabar.

(The best funny post so far I have read in this entire forum, a +1 for you )

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
Mahyn said:
Hello Folks,

Talking about Laura McLeod :), I received the following email from her today morning.

Date:
To: < ***>
Subject: E0000000 - SURNAME, FIRSTNAME

Yours sincerely,

LBM
38 Grosvenor Street

Government of Canada

I was not asked to submit since age 18 and I followed the instruction accordingly.

Now let's see whether they ask me to submit Schedule A form again or not.

MassHunter

Star Member
May 9, 2013
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Spouse Sponsorship
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
Doc's Request.
31-08-2019 (Updated PCC Req.)
AOR Received.
31-12-2018
File Transfer...
13-03-2019 (FT), 22-03-2019 (AOR2)
Med's Request
16-01-2019 (Bio Req), 17-01-2019 (Med Req),
Med's Done....
31-01-2019 (Medical Done), 06-02-2019 (Bio Done), PCC submitted with application
Finally the long awaited email from LVO arrived. I have received medical request email from LVO. :) :) :) :)

Though I am happy about receiving the email, there are a couple of observations I would like to share with you guys and would appreciate if you can share your thoughts on them.

• The email is an auto generated message not from any specific VO, or VO assigned to my case. Other people who have received the medical request received it from VO or an auto generated email just like me???
  • The ECAS still shows "we received your application on XX-XX-XXXX" as the status.
  • Is the medical center located in Lahore, eMedical enabled or not?
  • Any idea about how much it cost for the medical and how long it takes for the center to send the result to LVO? As I am out of country right now and planning to undergo exam on my return.

Thank you and wishing good luck to all the remaining applicants to hear GOOD news from LVO soon.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
Stranger Friendly said:

Cheers
+1 for you matey. Please forumites let us respect their privacy. i don't think anyone of us will like our email addresses to be published on line, especially our work emails.

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
  • MassHunter said:
    Finally the long awaited email from LVO arrived. I have received medical request email from LVO. :) :) :) :)

Though I am happy about receiving the email, there are a couple of observations I would like to share with you guys and would appreciate if you can share your thoughts on them.

• The email is an auto generated message not from any specific VO, or VO assigned to my case. Other people who have received the medical request received it from VO or an auto generated email just like me???
    • The ECAS still shows "we received your application on XX-XX-XXXX" as the status.
    • Any idea about how much it cost for the medical and how long it takes for the center to send the result to LVO? As I am out of country right now and planning to undergo exam on my return.

Thank you and wishing good luck to all the remaining applicant to hear GOOD news from LVO soon.
Congratulations and best wishes buddy

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
My observations.

Looking at the number of people reporting files under review we may be in for a MR downpour so people put on your wellies, umbrellas and other protective gears in readiness.

Best wishes to all forumites

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015
MassHunter said:

Thank you and wishing good luck to all the remaining applicants to hear GOOD news from LVO soon.
congrats hunter. What's ur app date and country