NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 02/02/2014
jigzyy said:
I have received my GCMS notes that were generated on March 25th (so Medicals & Security & RPRF are not recorded) and found few interesting things.

1 of the most interesting thing is "Interview Notes", Visa Officer literally wrote everything that we spoke in that room in Abu Dhabi, it's like I am taking my interview again! Apart from this, he entered few extra points, for what he assessed about me in the interview, whether I know about my field and what impression he got about me while taking interview which are nice BTW ;D

I've thoroughly studied my GCMS and matched some of the timelines that London Visa Office followed for my case (and I am sure for others too).

1- They entered notes in the system to conduct my interview on January 20th, 2014 and gave it a due date for January 21, 2014 (next day). Next day, I received email for interview.

2- On Feb 12, 2014, it was assigned to Visa Officer who took my interview at Abu Dhabi (googled and found him ;);D).

3- He opened my file on Feb 26, 2014 when I was in room

4- Reopened on March 12th (I got 2nd line), and pasted all interview notes in GCMS (he wrote in his comments that he's pasting interview which he conducted in AUH). Eligibility is Passed entered, awarded 72 points instead of 67 which CIO awarded previously. Criminality passed entered. Security & Medicals were Not Started till March 25th.. So this is confirmed that Security is started with Medicals or AFTER medical results received. I am sure this will not take time as verifying background is more important to them (employer, experience, education etc & for interview guys, they have first hand experience with us, so maybe that's why it MAY take less time).

5- On Mar 12, 2014, he reassigned himself my application and gave it a due date for April 11, 2014 [1 month time]

6- File opened again on March 25, 2014, Assigned paper file to someone else but kept application to himself (paper & electronic files are different) * Maybe a hint?!? maybe assigned for Security, as they will required Hard Copy of PCC, Birth Certificates & our photographs so that they can match pictures in CSIS, FBI databases ? *

7- I received Medicals on Apr 02, 2014 [not in the notes because generated on March 25]

8- I am sure that on April 11th, 2014, He must have reassigned my file to himself and must have given a due date for May 10, 2014 (CIO Lock-in Date & 1 month) as no RPRF & Medicals were received as of April 11, 2014. My RPRF was delivered on April 12, and Medical line should be appearing tomorrow or Monday (insha-Allah).

9- I am quiet hopeful to get my case finalized in the middle of May (According to visa officer, he told me that he'll issue visa in May, so all timeline matches).

-----------------------

As for Marial_Sal, pharmacistfarhan, JBZZS etc and any other applicants who got medicals in Jan/Feb, you guys will get your visas in May too insha-Allah. LVO does work in batches and I think, like most of us who got medicals & interviews in batches, we'll be getting visas too in May. Fingers Crossed :)

AND all other May, June & July applicants, there will be 1 of two things that are in line for you [in May for sure]..
1- Interview
2- 2nd line + process ahead

Looks like LVO is looking to get rid of our/current batch.
very informative post and very well explained. Can u tell me when did u apply for GCMs Notes? As i applied mine on 10th of April and my 2nd line was added on 7th April. I was wondring what would be the file generating date. Can u please explain

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
addy34 said:
very informative post and very well explained. Can u tell me when did u apply for GCMs Notes? As i applied mine on 10th of April and my 2nd line was added on 7th April. I was wondring what would be the file generating date. Can u please explain
You will get some of the updated details, but not mostly. You'll get around May 10th and generation date is same as your application date, i.e. April 10th.

addy34

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 02/02/2014
jigzyy said:
You will get some of the updated details, but not mostly. You'll get around May 10th and generation date is same as your application date, i.e. April 10th.
In that case i should apply again on 10th May to check whether they are working on my case or not.
thanks brother

sherry34

Star Member
Jun 8, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-06-2013
Really informative,
superb analysis Jigzyy ..

jigzyy said:
I have received my GCMS notes that were generated on March 25th (so Medicals & Security & RPRF are not recorded) and found few interesting things.

1 of the most interesting thing is "Interview Notes", Visa Officer literally wrote everything that we spoke in that room in Abu Dhabi, it's like I am taking my interview again! Apart from this, he entered few extra points, for what he assessed about me in the interview, whether I know about my field and what impression he got about me while taking interview which are nice BTW ;D

I've thoroughly studied my GCMS and matched some of the timelines that London Visa Office followed for my case (and I am sure for others too).

1- They entered notes in the system to conduct my interview on January 20th, 2014 and gave it a due date for January 21, 2014 (next day). Next day, I received email for interview.

2- On Feb 12, 2014, it was assigned to Visa Officer who took my interview at Abu Dhabi (googled and found him ;);D).

4- Reopened on March 12th (I got 2nd line), and pasted all interview notes in GCMS (he wrote in his comments that he's pasting interview which he conducted in AUH). Eligibility is Passed entered, awarded 72 points instead of 67 which CIO awarded previously. Criminality passed entered. Security & Medicals were Not Started till March 25th.. So this is confirmed that Security is started with Medicals or AFTER medical results received. I am sure this will not take time as verifying background is more important to them (employer, experience, education etc & for interview guys, they have first hand experience with us, so maybe that's why it MAY take less time).

5- On Mar 12, 2014, he reassigned himself my application and gave it a due date for April 11, 2014 [1 month time]

6- File opened again on March 25, 2014, Assigned paper file to someone else but kept application to himself (paper & electronic files are different) * Maybe a hint?!? maybe assigned for Security [Because Employee ID of the paper file is different than what's usual pattern of LVO, again a guess], as they will required Hard Copy of PCC, Birth Certificates & our photographs so that they can match pictures in CSIS, FBI databases ? *

7- I received Medicals on Apr 02, 2014 [not in the notes because generated on March 25]

8- I am sure that on April 11th, 2014, He must have reassigned my file to himself and must have given a due date for May 10, 2014 (CIO Lock-in Date & 1 month) as no RPRF & Medicals were received as of April 11, 2014. My RPRF was delivered on April 12, and Medical line should be appearing tomorrow or Monday (insha-Allah).

9- I am quiet hopeful to get my [and other interview applicants who are done with medicals] case finalized in the middle of May (According to visa officer, he told me that he'll issue visa in May, so all timeline matches).

-----------------------

As for Marial_Sal, pharmacistfarhan, JBZZS etc and any other applicants who got medicals in Jan/Feb, you guys will get your visas in May too insha-Allah. LVO does work in batches and I think, like most of us who got medicals & interviews in batches, we'll be getting visas too in May. Fingers Crossed :)

AND all other May, June & July applicants, there will be 1 of two things that are in line for you [in May for sure]..
1- Interview

Stranger Friendly

May 2, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Very well explained jigzyy. But I don't think so that they will do background check for you, or for those who have given the interview, I think it is already done or waived, as there is no time left. All they will check Security. Secondly, in case if they do check BG and contact your previous or current employers/ colleges / university do let us know.

So they work in batches, that is why different applicants get different updates.

Also there is no such thing that , if he receives your Medical he will contact you for Passport, INSTEAD he will look your file again on assigned date (which he assigned to himself) that your Medicals are there or not? If yes he will send you PPR or if he don't find your Medicals in the file, he will assign a new date to your file to himself. That is why they say "Your file is waiting for VO review" , which means file is waiting for its turn to be reviewed on the assigned date. Hummmm so that is how they work, I hope I am right!

Anyway, best of luck for the rest & thanks for this post ;)

jigzyy said:

6- File opened again on March 25, 2014, Assigned paper file to someone else but kept application to himself (paper & electronic files are different) Maybe a hint?!? maybe assigned for Security [Because Employee ID of the paper file is different than what's usual pattern of LVO, again a guess], as they will required Hard Copy of PCC, Birth Certificates & our photographs so that they can match pictures in CSIS, FBI databases ?

9- I am quiet hopeful to get my [and other interview applicants who are done with medicals] case finalized in the middle of May (According to visa officer, he told me that he'll issue visa in May, so all timeline matches).

-----------------------

1- Interview

rajjan

Star Member
Nov 16, 2012
Saudi-Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2013
Doc's Request.
24-04-2014
Med's Request
24-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Passport Req..
26-06-2014
goalcanada said:
Congrats Rajjan, Have you applied for your PCC?

what is your country of resident?
Thanks Dear,

I will now apply for PCC.

Country of residence is Saudi Arabia.

AK2147

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
AOR Received.
PER: 01-08-2013
File Transfer...
Start processing on 18th June
Med's Request
02-July-2014
Med's Done....
21-July-2014 ....28- July-2014 "Medical received"
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24-09-2014 and submitted on 10-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Any update from MAY applicants???

ujanjua
Trickykid
irfanyusuf
can_immi
easycompany
hila01
SSAT
mdharis
darkr1der
LHEYYZ
AK2147
Aceim
Prince DXB
Alaaselim
Amisiddi (Husband)
moncherie
lostworld
GisG
Dele21
Dndoon21
hameed.kam
Pronto.futura

[/quote]

Chandu_

Oct 4, 2013
Yesterday I received email from LVO and I am being told to submit (scanned copies through email) following forms within 15 days

updated Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for you and your partner
**questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A forms must be completed from age 18 and must not show any gaps in the dates. These forms may be downloaded from our website www.cic.gc.ca**

I am not sure why they are asking again as there is no update in it. In email, it says that I must provide info from the age 18, while on the form it says to provide info from either age 18 or the past ten years, whichever is recent.

For example, I am 38 years old, so with my initial application I submitted information of the past 10 years (more recent) i.e. from age 28 to 38. But the email, I just received says to submit info from the age 18. why is it like that?? Am I missing something or it is a routine that they ask again??

Please reply immediately.

Thanks

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Chandu_ said:
Yesterday I received email from LVO and I am being told to submit (scanned copies through email) following forms within 15 days

updated Schedule A and IMM5406 forms for you and your partner
**questions 8 and 12 of the Schedule A forms must be completed from age 18 and must not show any gaps in the dates. These forms may be downloaded from our website www.cic.gc.ca**

I am not sure why they are asking again as there is no update in it. In email, it says that I must provide info from the age 18, while on the form it says to provide info from either age 18 or the past ten years, whichever is recent.

For example, I am 38 years old, so with my initial application I submitted information of the past 10 years (more recent) i.e. from age 28 to 38. But the email, I just received says to submit info from the age 18. why is it like that?? Am I missing something or it is a routine that they ask again??

Please reply immediately.

Thanks
This is a routine, i have been asked and the email was exactly the same, dont worry. do you have 2nd line?

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
Update *****

Third line has been just added to my ecas.

Now I guess a time for long hibernation.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
congrats Sound Less,

I knwo few ppl who interviewed in Abu Dhabi with us.... and they have already received PPR....

so you never know.....

Soundless said:
Update *****

Third line has been just added to my ecas.

Now I guess a time for long hibernation.

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
MM2 said:
congrats Sound Less,

I knwo few ppl who interviewed in Abu Dhabi with us.... and they have already received PPR....

so you never know.....

Thanks MM, they must be of different streams, hey, wish you will get your MR very soon mate, have you considered to order GCMS ?

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
skhzskhz this guy has already received PPR.... and he is under the same stream as yours.....

well i am really fed up now.... as every one has received MR and i am the only on who is still waiting......

Soundless said:
Thanks MM, they must be of different streams, hey, wish you will get your MR very soon mate, have you considered to order GCMS ?

can_immi

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-MAY-2013
Nomination.....
11-JULY-2013
AOR Received.
30-JULY-2013 (CSE REPLY)
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Let me know Is there intermediate certifcate required for WES evaluation.

when i applied last year I just sent my university degree for evaluation. Has requirement changed?

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
MM2 said:
skhzskhz this guy has already received PPR.... and he is under the same stream as yours.....

well i am really fed up now.... as every one has received MR and i am the only on who is still waiting......
No, you shouldn't, they seems to be working in batches. I suggest that you order your GCMS notes and read VO notes about the interview. in all cases you don't have to be worried as long as your interview was positive. its just a matter of time