+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear seniors/experts,

I have received an email from LVO and they've attached a form called IMM 1017 E ( Medical examinations instructions ) , which needs to be submitted within 30 days. Regarding this, I have following questions ..

1) What other tests will they conduct other than the chest x-ray ?

2) Does the doctor conducts any psychological tests ? or Does he tackle by asking some personal questions or something else in order to verify the mentally stability of the applicant ?

3) I was reading on the form IMM 1017 E that Once my medical has been completed... the doctor will forward the medical results to CIC. How can I verify if the doctor has successfully submitted my medical to the CIC/LVO ? Will I be provided with some tracking number or something ? Because, at this stage my ecas is just showing only 2 lines updated :/ ...

4) The form says that I need to carry 4 recent photographs to the doctor ... What should be the photo specifications/requirements for this in terms of frame size etc etc ?

5) Do I need to submit anything to CIC or LVO by myself regarding the medicals or the doctor will take care of each and everything ?

6) The doctor sends the medical results to the LVO or to CIC by post or by email ?

7) What are the diseases that results in rejection ?

8 ) Until now, I dont know my visa officer, as at the bottom of the email it just says that it is sent from the Visa section, London and in the very beginning it says that

" This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear XXXXXX,
Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or ...
"

... Is this normal ? Because , I was reading somewhere the Visa officer sends the medical request ... Does everyone else receive the medical requests like this ? Because at one end it says that it is an automated message and we shouldn't respond to this message :/ :/ Please let me know ..

9 ) Please provide the necessary tips or suggestions before the medical examination, that you seniors/experts think that it may help =] ...

I know, you may find some of my questions weird or silly ... but since I am worried and confused and want to perform this with minimal errors , therefore I require your expertise ...

Your insight is highly appreciated,
[/quote]

Choudhury Saheb

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
Nomination.....
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
Any news of PPR for anyone this month? Tired of waiting. 7 weeks and counting since medicals received by LVO.

shu1234

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
30-1-2015
File Transfer...
SLU 26-8-2015
Med's Request
9-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-1-2016 submitted on 26-1-2016
VISA ISSUED...
passport received 19-02-2016
LANDED..........
waiting
Choudhury Saheb said:
Any news of PPR for anyone this month? Tired of waiting. 7 weeks and counting since medicals received by LVO.
I am also waiting for PPR, medical done on 23rd Nov :-[

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
SAA7 said:
Yes,i just received medical forms but the actual email which ask me to go for medical examination & Pay -Rights of Permanent Residence Fees i did not received that.
either i might have come to my SPAM folder and i deleted it or it was never send from LVO.
what should i do in this scenario....
check your trash folder

reachmujju

Mar 16, 2014
Need urgent Help!!!!

Received MR RPRF request along with passport bio pages Allhamduillah.

But my wife is 9 month pregnent. Inshsha Allah due date is 17 Jan and VO asked me to submit all the above things in 30 days.Please seniors suggest what I have to do? Shell I inform VO or do medicals for me and my family accept my wife xray and inform VO about my wife pregnency?Please suggest

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
reachmujju said:
Need urgent Help!!!!

But my wife is 9 month pregnent. Inshsha Allah due date is 17 Jan and VO asked me to submit all the above things in 30 days.Please seniors suggest what I have to do? Shell I inform VO or do medicals for me and my family accept my wife xray and inform VO about my wife pregnency?Please suggest
Congratulations first . there is no need to inform VO now. conduct your medical along with your wife except X-Ray of your wife ( in 9 month you are safe by using lead shield , anyhow its your decision and consult your doctor first ) . after birth of your baby immediately inform your VO for further steps . good luck

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
saleem7821 said:
Congratulations first . there is no need to inform VO now. conduct your medical along with your wife except X-Ray of your wife ( in 9 month you are safe by using lead shield , anyhow its your decision and consult your doctor first ) . after birth of your baby immediately inform your VO for further steps . good luck
reachmujju said:
Need urgent Help!!!!

I think she can do her x-ray
Just consult ur doctor and once the baby birth inform lvo immediately
Plz share ur timeline
And congratulationsss

reachmujju

Mar 16, 2014
Thanks for replies ...
But my concern is once after doing medicals they will ask for PP request .How can I add my new born that time.

My timeline is
July 9th 2014 applicant.PER on 3rd NOV .PCC request on 24th August.MR,RPRF request along with bio pages on 17th Dec 2015.VO BWJ.Applied from KSA

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
reachmujju said:
Thanks for replies ...
But my concern is once after doing medicals they will ask for PP request .How can I add my new born that time.

My timeline is
July 9th 2014 applicant.PER on 3rd NOV .PCC request on 24th August.MR,RPRF request along with bio pages on 17th Dec 2015.VO BWJ.Applied from KSA
I have read some advice about informig the to hold the case till the baby birth then resend u the medical for all the members

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
zkr0911 said:
i received GCMS notes. There are some confusions, if any senior can help
1-Application Status : Open, In Progress
2-Assigned TO & Location TT00137
3- Due date: 31/12/2015
4- FOSS: N
5- In outgoing Correspondence, they sent us photo request on 10th feb 2015 which we sent them within a week but itswritten "ALL ITEMS RECEIVED: N/A"
6-oN 28-0402015 lOCATION WAS PREC-106-SCREENING
SUMMARY AT THE END:
work experience on file reviewed but not verified. PA's language test report meet or exceed the minimum threshld. Test report verified, copy of verification attached o file. PA appears to meet and exceed the minimum education requiremnet. ECA Report verified/ foriegn credentials reviewed. SELECTION CRITERIA: PA appears to have 67 or more on selection grid. Supporting documents regarding adaptability points reviewed but not verified. File to visa office for furthe rassesment/decision. Letter emailed to adrress on file.
Summary at the end is what officer in CIC has assessed and send you per.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Dear Seniors/Experts,

I received MR, However, I did not receive any email from LVO to undergo medicals or to pay RPRF. All I received is a system auto generated email from "Do Not Reply - Client-update-mise-a-jour [at] cic.gc.ca" enclosing a medical form and instruction pages.

What I am concerned about is that no RPRF requested at this point in time whereas it usually accompany medical request. There is no email from LVO intimating MR or asking for additional docs, just system auto generated MR email ...

1) Is it normal not to have RPRF request along with MR? If yes, what is the trend for receiving RPRF in cases where it is not requested with MR.

2) What should be done at this point of time ? Shall I go through the medicals and ask the doctor to submit them ? Or shall I wait for an email from the LVO ?

Please advice ..

raja053

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
PER 05 March 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
Med's Request
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
maplezone said:
Dear Seniors/Experts,

I received MR, However, I did not receive any email from LVO to undergo medicals or to pay RPRF. All I received is a system auto generated email from "Do Not Reply - Client-update-mise-a-jour [at] cic.gc.ca" enclosing a medical form and instruction pages.

What I am concerned about is that no RPRF requested at this point in time whereas it usually accompany medical request. There is no email from LVO intimating MR or asking for additional docs, just system auto generated MR email ...

1) Is it normal not to have RPRF request along with MR? If yes, what is the trend for receiving RPRF in cases where it is not requested with MR.
it is normal .. no need to panic. Trend cant be predicted about lvo.. but it is around two to three weeks.possibly within medicals time period.
2) What should be done at this point of time ? Shall I go through the medicals and ask the doctor to submit them ? Or shall I wait for an email from the LVO ?
take appointment for medicals and perform.. send medical receipts in reply to email which u have received from Lvo. Please advice ..
Answers in red.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
I received this email from " Do Not Reply - Client-update-mise-a-jour [at] cic.gc.ca " ... and at the very beginning of this email , it says boldly that

" This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message. "

So, how can I reply to this email by sending the receipts ? And this is the only email I received ... Let me know where shall I send the scanned copy of the medial receipts ? ?

raja053 said:
Answers in red.

stone hearted

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

With the grace of God i got MR emails(3 emails auto generated for me, wife n child) but no rprf email is in my inbox nor no any email for any documents request or pcc etc. Is it normal sign or what a new trend by LVO? You can see my timelines on the left. Ecas still showing 2 lines.

Any one other have faced such situation?

Really appreciated forum for all queries and hurdles. Good luck to all. We all would reach our destination soon.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Congrats brother ... I also have the same case as yours ... I received an autogenerated email asking for MR , 2 days back ... no rprf or any email from LVO ... :/ ... Really don't know if the trend of LVO has been changed for the MR or what ...

stone hearted said:
Hi All,

With the grace of God i got MR emails(3 emails auto generated for me, wife n child) but no rprf email is in my inbox nor no any email for any documents request or pcc etc. Is it normal sign or what a new trend by LVO? You can see my timelines on the left. Ecas still showing 2 lines.

Any one other have faced such situation?

Really appreciated forum for all queries and hurdles. Good luck to all. We all would reach our destination soon.