+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

nsr786

Nov 3, 2015
Hi All,

Can a COPR holder add spouse to application before landing? If its possible then whats the procedure for it ?

Awaiting response from anyone who go through this ?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsr786 said:
Hi All,

Can a COPR holder add spouse to application before landing? If its possible then whats the procedure for it ?

Awaiting response from anyone who go through this ?
No, your application is complete and your COPR will become invalid if you marry.

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Congrats............ Who is your VO/Program Assistant?

almeida said:
medical checks on 1st November and requested docs reached london on 3rd Nov. Waiting for ppr.

almeida

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER received : 26-01-2015
AOR Received.
SLU on 21/08/2015
IELTS Request
Already submitted
File Transfer...
15-01-2015
Med's Request
26-10-2015
Med's Done....
01/11/2015
Interview........
Waived - Decision made
Passport Req..
11/11/2015
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2015
LANDED..........
ASAP in Jesus name
Nadim2376 said:
Congrats............ Who is your VO/Program Assistant?
PA is RIH

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Diplomatru said:
No, your application is complete and your COPR will beecome invalid if you marry.
Nice to see you again the forum Diplomatru.

Hi Diplomatru,

How are you. Nice to see your posts after long time.

I think that you remember me and my application and my issues with WES and points for education during last year in initial stages of my application.

Of course that stage has already been left behind, now I have already received RPRF, and Medical instructions from LVO, but in the email they have mentioned that I shall receive medical forms within 3-4 days but now more then One week has been passed and nothing received. Raised CSE on Friday and waiting for reply, hopefully it will be received tomorrow.

What do you think If I don't receive the forms, should I do medicals without receiving of the forms, OR it is better to continue to wait for the forms.
Because here the medical center in Qatar, is e-Medicals enabled and they told me that if you would like to do medicals without receiving of the forms, you would have to do the Upfront Medical and fill the forms for Upfront Medicals, if you would like to do the medicals without receiving the forms from LVO and they told me that they don't have any issue in doing medicals without forms (Means Upfront Medicals), but sometimes it might cause duplication if LVO/CIC generates forms at later stage, and to resolve the issue of duplication / reconciliation it might take two weeks.

What is your opinion.

Moreover, have you already started the job? OR you are still studying?

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
managersonline said:

Hi Diplomatru,

I think that you remember me and my application and my issues with WES and points for education during last year in initial stages of my application.

Of course that stage has already been left behind, now I have already received RPRF, and Medical instructions from LVO, but in the email they have mentioned that I shall receive medical forms within 3-4 days but now more then One week has been passed and nothing received. Raised CSE on Friday and waiting for reply, hopefully it will be received tomorrow.

What do you think If I don't receive the forms, should I do medicals without receiving of the forms, OR it is better to continue to wait for the forms.
Because here the medical center in Qatar, is e-Medicals enabled and they told me that if you would like to do medicals without receiving of the forms, you would have to do the Upfront Medical and fill the forms for Upfront Medicals, if you would like to do the medicals without receiving the forms from LVO and they told me that they don't have any issue in doing medicals without forms (Means Upfront Medicals), but sometimes it might cause duplication if LVO/CIC generates forms at later stage, and to resolve the issue of duplication / reconciliation it might take two weeks.

What is your opinion.

Dear Manager, As per the observation [done on the CSE raised by the Applicants], they rarely reply to CSEs on Friday. InshaALLAH they will reply to your CSE early Monday with the Forms. All the best.

Upfront medicals at this stage is not a good option.

salmankh

Jan 18, 2015
PER Received on 24 Feb 2015 and waiting for Medical, raised CSE on friday for the first time and lets see what happens. I have filed my case through consultant and according to him he sent my case on 21 September last year but the online status shows that application has been received on 8 Dec 2014. Online status shows three lines, the 3rd one is the case has been sent to london visa office and they may contact you. seniors please comment please when is expected to get medicals. To be on safe side i updated my police clearance both from my home country and from UK as well. i have moved to UK in march on official duties and didnt inform the CIC I have sent them intimation in the CSE on friday.
comments please.

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
salmankh said:
PER Received on 24 Feb 2015 and waiting for Medical, raised CSE on friday for the first time and lets see what happens. I have filed my case through consultant and according to him he sent my case on 21 September last year but the online status shows that application has been received on 8 Dec 2014. Online status shows three lines, the 3rd one is the case has been sent to london visa office and they may contact you. seniors please comment please when is expected to get medicals. To be on safe side i updated my police clearance both from my home country and from UK as well. i have moved to UK in march on official duties and didnt inform the CIC I have sent them intimation in the CSE on friday.
comments please.
Who did raise the CSE !! U or the consultant ?
If u .. How did u do that
Coz i want to raise one but my consultant said it has no impact for the file process
At the end good luck for u

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
MAKPAK1 said:
got MR on 04/11/2015.
Program assistant: RIH
application filed 20/10/2014
PER: 23/2/2015

Thanks to Allah.
MashaALLAH Congrats MAKPAK1. Please share your NOC details so we can add your details in the thread. Thanks

salmankh

Jan 18, 2015
Abohandh said:
Coz i want to raise one but my consultant said it has no impact for the file process
Thank you i have done it myself you can do it through the online webpage and send them off. its easy. Good luck to you as well.

Abohandh

Oct 1, 2015
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/12/2015
Doc's Request.
Pcc on sep 4th
Nomination.....
PER 11/3/2015
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
6/3/2015
Med's Request
08/01/2016
Med's Done....
12/01/2016 alhamdulellah
Interview........
In shaa allah waived
Passport Req..
In shaa allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shaa allah soon
LANDED..........
In shaa allah soon
salmankh said:
Abohandh said:
Thank you i have done it myself you can do it through the online webpage and send them off. its easy. Good luck to you as well.
Great but they will reply on the consultant mail not urs !!
Correct me if iam wrong :)

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:

Hi Diplomatru,

What is your opinion.

Hello managersonline. It's nice to hear from you as well. I've graduated lately and applied for a number of jobs already.
Meds are sent by a computer script, not by an actual program assistant, so you have to be patient. Don't do upfront meds as it will delay processing.

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Hi, its not so complicated, a simple email to London Visa office for status and they will update.

Abohandh said: