+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
wasim.dany said:
Hi Everyone,

One of my friend received additional documents request from BWJ.. He received a Immigration summary form to filled by all person of 18 years and above. He asked whether his dependent child below the age of 18 will be mention in the form or not. there is a column for by the name Dependent 1 to Dependent 4
Will you please share your friends timeline

DocHasan

Apr 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London VO-RIH
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2014
Doc's Request.
PER 21-01-2015
Nomination.....
SLU 21/8/15
File Transfer...
TLU on 24/9/15 about File Transfer to LVO
Med's Request
& RPRF on 26/10/15
Med's Done....
5/11/15
Does anyone know if I can take my phone into IOM Karachi? Do they have a facility where I can deposit my phone and take it back when leaving. Thanks

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
It's been 1 year since I received PER but no update from LVO I don't know where this file is stuck raised CSE got a standard reply file awaiting review.No idea when will this wait end.I sent upfront Pcc 2 weeks back but nothing seemed to move the process.Victim of beloved BWJ

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
immigrant2b said:
It's been 1 year since I received PER but no update from LVO I don't know where this file is stuck raised CSE got a standard reply file awaiting review.No idea when will this wait end.I sent upfront Pcc 2 weeks back but nothing seemed to move the process.Victim of beloved BWJ
This is like a joke with the applicants by LVO visa officers or their program assistants. How can it happen that one officer was reviewing your file, then after sometimes by the mechanism of 'BACK TO THE FUTURE' time machine, now your "time for your file has been turned to past" and again your file has gone "BACK TO THE PAST" and awaiting review by an "His Majesty Honorable Officer". :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Hay! LVO! don't play with poor helpless Applicants. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
This is hilarious and unacceptable non serious attitude on part of staff sitting in LVO ::) ::) ::) ::)

adnan2014

Star Member
Sep 23, 2014
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same here bro...

1 year has been passed but no response from LVO. One of my October friend got MR.
InshaAllah we will have soon....

AD

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
managersonline said:
This is like a joke with the applicants by LVO visa officers or their program assistants. How can it happen that one officer was reviewing your file, then after sometimes by the mechanism of 'BACK TO THE FUTURE' time machine, now your "time for your file has been turned to past" and again your file has gone "BACK TO THE PAST" and awaiting review by an "His Majesty Honorable Officer". :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

This is hilarious and unacceptable non serious attitude on part of staff sitting in LVO ::) ::) ::) ::)
Congratulations for ur MR.

Kindly pray for me.

Plz confirm whether date in ur SLU was changed or not?

whats the status of ur ECAS now?

Youwaq123

Oct 1, 2015
immigrant2b said:
Same here dude,, July 9 applicant, received PER on November 04, 2015. Since then no update, raised CSEs and those were responded by BWJ stating that application is Awaiting review.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Below is the generic format of passport email as requested..

Dear XXXXXXX,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please follow the instructions in the attached letter carefully. Your file number is indicated in the subject line of this email.

Unless your passport expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visa will expire on XXXXXXXXX.

Note: The attached letter is in Portable Document Format (.pdf). To view it, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page. You can also visit the Adobe site for online conversion tools for PDF documents.

Yours sincerely,

VO

Choudhury Saheb said:
Can anyone please share a generic version of the passport request email from LVO? That'd be really appreciated.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
managersonline said:

That's true my friend besides Congrats for MR

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Youwaq123 said:
Same here dude,, July 9 applicant, received PER on November 04, 2015. Since then no update, raised CSEs and those were responded by BWJ stating that application is Awaiting review.
Yes bro we are victim of BWJ I don't know why our files are still stuck and not processed and always same reply given by BWJ .he/she is not touching our files.From where did you apply.let me tell you strange thing CSE reply in august was your file is undergoing review by an officer now all of sudden in oct changed to awaiting review I can't figure out this disparity

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ahsan99 said:
Congratulations for ur MR.
Kindly pray for me.
Plz confirm whether date in ur SLU was changed or not?
whats the status of ur ECAS now?
No ECAS is not changed.
ECAS is still showing two lines. But I am pretty sure that today they will update it. Because update in ECAS is done by their CIC between Tuesday and Wednesday night in the "Batch Processing Mode".
I shall inform you tomorrow if anything changed in my ECAS tomorrow.
إن الله مع الصبرين
إن شاء الله عزوجلYou will hear good news soon.
Allah pak ham sab ke liay asanian paida farmaiy - آمين

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
managersonline said:
No ECAS is not changed.
ECAS is still showing two lines. But I am pretty sure that today they will update it. Because update in ECAS is done by their CIC between Tuesday and Wednesday night in the "Batch Processing Mode".
I shall inform you tomorrow if anything changed in my ECAS tomorrow.
إن الله مع الصبرين
إن شاء الله عزوجلYou will hear good news soon.
Allah pak ham sab ke liay asanian paida farmaiy - آمين
Thnx.

Sir processing date in ur SLU was changed or not? as processing date in my SLU was changed from 20 January (26 August SLU) to 12 December(2nd October SLU).

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ahsan99 said:
Thnx.
Sir processing date in ur SLU was changed or not? as processing date in my SLU was changed from 20 January (26 August SLU) to 12 December(2nd October SLU).
Yes you are right it is changed and gone back 20-days . Previously it was 1st of March and now it is displaying 10th of Feb 2015.

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
wasim.dany said:
Hi Everyone,

One of my friend received additional documents request from BWJ.. He received a Immigration summary form to filled by all person of 18 years and above. He asked whether his dependent child below the age of 18 will be mention in the form or not. there is a column for by the name Dependent 1 to Dependent 4
Follow the instructions, if it is filled by 18 and above, I see no confusion.

Choudhury Saheb

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-08-2014
Doc's Request.
All sent with application
Nomination.....
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
26-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-01-2016
amitgoyal_ec said:
Below is the generic format of passport email as requested..

Dear XXXXXXX,

Your application has reached the final stage of processing. Please follow the instructions in the attached letter carefully. Your file number is indicated in the subject line of this email.

Unless your passport expires on an earlier date, your permanent resident visa will expire on XXXXXXXXX.

Note: The attached letter is in Portable Document Format (.pdf). To view it, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page. You can also visit the Adobe site for online conversion tools for PDF documents.

Yours sincerely,

VO
Thank you so much for sharing. I'm awaiting PPR and a bit tensed as I'm not currently in the UK. Can you please briefly share what nstruction they gave you? For example do they give you a time window to submit and how to submit the passport? Is it by post or in person? Your help is much appreciated.