waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
Raza Khan said:
Thanks dear for sharing your reply; this seems that rfi is slow in processing. Kindly share on which date you raised cse and after how many days you got reply. As I raised cse last week and waiting for reply up till now.
Regards
Raza
[/quote
Raza it took 14 days for him to reply i applied through

qtasneem

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Rawalpindi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2014
Doc's Request.
22-04-2016 Sent on 29-04-2016
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
28-01-2015
Med's Request
23-03-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-12-2016
LANDED..........
24-01-2017
Raised CSE last week and got below reply

Thank you for your email.

Your application is currently awaiting review. Should any additional information or documentation be required we will be in touch.

Yours sincerely,

RFI

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
managersonline said:
EVERYONE WHO IS SLEEPING THINKING THAT THE VISA OFFICES WILL TAKE OF THEIR CASE, READ ANOTHER ORDEAL OF THE PERSON, WHO DID NOT RAISE ANY CSE THINKING THAT VISA OFFICES IS NOT GOING TO FORGET ANYTHING. SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. READ BELOW MESSAGE.

THEREFORE IT IS ALWAYS ADVISED THAT RAISE AT LEAST ONE CSE EVERY MONTH, WHOSE CASES ARE STUCK.

I KNOW, SOME OF THE LUCKIEST PEOPLE WHO GOT THEIR CASES PROCESSED FASTER BY A MATTER OF LUCK OR BECAUSE OF WHATSOEVER UNKNOWN REASON, THEY MIGHT OBJECT. BUT THOSE WHOSE CASES ARE STUCK SHOULD REGULARLY FOLLOW UP BY SENDING AT LEAST ONE CSE EVERY MONTH. OR MORE IF NEEDED. 100% SURE THAT THERE IS NO NEGATIVE EFFECT OF IT. BUT IT IS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE.

ALSO READ IN THE PAST POSTS ORDEAL OF ashif_eee FROM BANGLADESH WHO IS FOUNDER OF MAIN THREAD OF FSWP2014. HE HAD SAME ISSUE THAT HE DID NOT RAISE CSE AND VISA OFFICE CLAIMED THAT THEY SENT HIM EMAIL FOR MEDICALS, WHICH HE NEVER RECEIVED. THERE ARE HUNDRED OF THIS TYPE OF CASES OCCURRING.
Sent u PM.Kindly check that

aazhar

Oct 26, 2011
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20 oct 2014
Doc's Request.
24 11 2015
Nomination.....
21 jan 2015 per
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
19 aug 2015 slu
Med's Request
01-01-2016 postposd due to wife Pregnancy
Med's Done....
medical done 29-03-2017
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
09-may -2017
VISA ISSUED...
29/05/2017
LANDED..........
INSH ALLAH in 2018
Today is my application first birthday .RFI plz give me a nice present :) only slu is updated uptill now

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Congratulations to all potential immigrants and future Canadians upon victory of Liberals.

Liberals are in favor of open immigration policy of Canada and appointment of new Liberal Minister for the immigration might help to relax the immigration rules and expedite the processing of existing files faster.

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
managersonline said:
EVERYONE WHO IS SLEEPING THINKING THAT THE VISA OFFICES WILL TAKE OF THEIR CASE, READ ANOTHER ORDEAL OF THE PERSON, WHO DID NOT RAISE ANY CSE THINKING THAT VISA OFFICES IS NOT GOING TO FORGET ANYTHING. SEE WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. READ BELOW MESSAGE.

THEREFORE IT IS ALWAYS ADVISED THAT RAISE AT LEAST ONE CSE EVERY MONTH, WHOSE CASES ARE STUCK.

I KNOW, SOME OF THE LUCKIEST PEOPLE WHO GOT THEIR CASES PROCESSED FASTER BY A MATTER OF LUCK OR BECAUSE OF WHATSOEVER UNKNOWN REASON, THEY MIGHT OBJECT. BUT THOSE WHOSE CASES ARE STUCK SHOULD REGULARLY FOLLOW UP BY SENDING AT LEAST ONE CSE EVERY MONTH. OR MORE IF NEEDED. 100% SURE THAT THERE IS NO NEGATIVE EFFECT OF IT. BUT IT IS A PRECAUTIONARY MEASURE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD TAKE.

ALSO READ IN THE PAST POSTS ORDEAL OF ashif_eee FROM BANGLADESH WHO IS FOUNDER OF MAIN THREAD OF FSWP2014. HE HAD SAME ISSUE THAT HE DID NOT RAISE CSE AND VISA OFFICE CLAIMED THAT THEY SENT HIM EMAIL FOR MEDICALS, WHICH HE NEVER RECEIVED. THERE ARE HUNDRED OF THIS TYPE OF CASES OCCURRING.
I agree, if there is unusual delay, one should raise CSE. My three months were wasted after adding spouse, they told me on case enquiry that your payment method for spouse processing fees is unacceptable so please send draft. Had I not raised CSE....they would have never told !

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
nasha27 said:
I agree, if there is unusual delay, one should raise CSE. My three months were wasted after adding spouse, they told me on case enquiry that your payment method for spouse processing fees is unacceptable so please send draft. Had I not raised CSE....they would have never told !
How's your interview my friend Nasha?

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
aazhar said:
Today is my application first birthday .RFI plz give me a nice present :) only slu is updated uptill now
Some of the poor applicants in this forum, who were celebrating one or two birthdays of their applications, and when they became free from these "Application Birthday Ceremonies", they thought that now it is the time to raise CSE or ask GCMS notes from LVO, after Application Birthday Celebrations. When they raised CSE to LVO, they got the answer form LVO that:- "We are sorry to inform you that your Application has unfortunately died due to miserable illness(Demand Draft could not get encashed), and we have already buried it in the Central CIC Graveyard, and a burial ceremony was held long time ago and you were informed by email about this Unfortunate Death of your Application and we did not hear anything from you."

saudkhan418

Feb 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
[flash=200,200][/flash]CONGRATZ TO ALL FUTURE IMMIGRANTS AS LIBERALS WON THE CANADIAN ELECTIONS!

Liberals lead by new Prime Minister Justin Trudeau are driven towards bringing more immigrants in Canada and relaxation in immigration policies!

Hope they will also do something to wake up RFI ;D

nasha27

Star Member
Oct 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vedette said:
How's your interview my friend Nasha?
Sharing my interview experience at Abu Dhabi held in October 2015. Alhamdulilah I cleared the interview and got the MR and RPRF email within 10 minutes of leaving the embassy. :)

I Reached embassy 30 minutes early and waited for my name to be called. It’s a small hall with many chairs and 5 – 6 people were waiting. Then I went inside and greeted the visa officer (young lady – probably BWJ but can’t be sure) she asked me to be seated. Checked my passport and briefly explained the interview process and that it will determine your eligibility and I have the power to decide your case and if we found that you have lied….your application will be rejected. She kept a very neutral or rather straight forward attitude throughout the interview until she told me that I have cleared this step of eligibility review.

Then she asked for updated forms and employment letters…asked if I have used any representative or I have any medical history...then asked for salary slips or bank statement reflecting deposit of salary. She even asked about the salary slip of my past employer 4 years old. Fortunately I had one slip and tax certificate from them. Checked my original educational certificates.

Contrary to my expectations, she started questioning about my past work experience such as…what was my role…what that company does….asked to explain one of the points from the reference letter…how long did you work....why you left the job…how many people in team etc…why clients hired your company…

Then she started questioning about current job in detail and asked to explain and give example from 4 different roles mentioned in my letter and asked leading questions. Then asked about company size…department size and how many ppl report to you. Few more questions such as:

Will your qualification be accredited in Canada?
Have you searched for your job? What’s the potential market etc?
Where and why would you land to your destination?
Any friends / relatives and what they do?
Why moving to Canada when you are well established here?

She told you have cleared eligibility and that is a good news…administrative part of the process remains which includes medical payment of fees…background checks etc. Told you can get medical the next day or after 2 weeks….and explained that you will have to stay 730 days to retain your PR status. I asked about estimated time left for visa…she said can’t be promised but the sooner you respond and do medical the sooner you will get visa.

In the end she thanked and I reciprocated the same. Left the embassy and sat at Starbucks area at Abu Dhabi mall and got RPRF and MR from BWJ email within 10 minutes of leaving interview room Alhamdulilah :) and got the medical instructions the next day.

The interview is mainly to establish whether your experience is genuine and that you have performed the roles mentioned in the reference letter and whether they are consistent with NOC applied. They are supportive usually. She even joked during the latter part of interview.

Hope this helps as I got a lot of help from this forum and experience of other candidates. All the best to all of you and good wishes for smooth process ahead :)

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
GCSM notes

please guide how can I apply for them?

as I have read on

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

my understanding is that I can ask my relative in Canada who is a PR there to ask for information on my behalf. is that correct? or the only way is to go through the companies?

please advise which way is best and quick?

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
nasha27 said:
Sharing my interview experience at Abu Dhabi held in October 2015. Alhamdulilah I cleared the interview and got the MR and RPRF email within 10 minutes of leaving the embassy. :)

I Reached embassy 30 minutes early and waited for my name to be called. It’s a small hall with many chairs and 5 – 6 people were waiting. Then I went inside and greeted the visa officer (young lady – probably BWJ but can’t be sure) she asked me to be seated. Checked my passport and briefly explained the interview process and that it will determine your eligibility and I have the power to decide your case and if we found that you have lied….your application will be rejected. She kept a very neutral or rather straight forward attitude throughout the interview until she told me that I have cleared this step of eligibility review.

Then she asked for updated forms and employment letters…asked if I have used any representative or I have any medical history...then asked for salary slips or bank statement reflecting deposit of salary. She even asked about the salary slip of my past employer 4 years old. Fortunately I had one slip and tax certificate from them. Checked my original educational certificates.

Contrary to my expectations, she started questioning about my past work experience such as…what was my role…what that company does….asked to explain one of the points from the reference letter…how long did you work....why you left the job…how many people in team etc…why clients hired your company…

Then she started questioning about current job in detail and asked to explain and give example from 4 different roles mentioned in my letter and asked leading questions. Then asked about company size…department size and how many ppl report to you. Few more questions such as:

Will your qualification be accredited in Canada?
Have you searched for your job? What’s the potential market etc?
Where and why would you land to your destination?
Any friends / relatives and what they do?
Why moving to Canada when you are well established here?

She told you have cleared eligibility and that is a good news…administrative part of the process remains which includes medical payment of fees…background checks etc. Told you can get medical the next day or after 2 weeks….and explained that you will have to stay 730 days to retain your PR status. I asked about estimated time left for visa…she said can’t be promised but the sooner you respond and do medical the sooner you will get visa.

In the end she thanked and I reciprocated the same. Left the embassy and sat at Starbucks area at Abu Dhabi mall and got RPRF and MR from BWJ email within 10 minutes of leaving interview room Alhamdulilah :) and got the medical instructions the next day.

The interview is mainly to establish whether your experience is genuine and that you have performed the roles mentioned in the reference letter and whether they are consistent with NOC applied. They are supportive usually. She even joked during the latter part of interview.

Hope this helps as I got a lot of help from this forum and experience of other candidates. All the best to all of you and good wishes for smooth process ahead :)
Congrats first of all and thank you so much for sharing your experience.... its really helpful.... even though I have not received any interview call and Inshallah there would be no need for that, still while reading this post I was feeling good and also got answers for some unasked questions..... good luck for the rest of the process.... please keep me in your prayers....

+1 for you

Atif