+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

amysheikh

Mar 12, 2015
Hi Seniors ,

i need an advice on urgent basis....i am the primary applicant and i received my medical yesterday but i'm 3 months pregnant. it is really distressing me as i am unsure how will it affect my immigration process. Can anyone please respond.

Thanks,

faraz246

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-12-14
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 11-03-2015
AOR Received.
RPRF & Updated Info Chart: 09-09-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU: 21-08-15, TLU: 11-09-15
Med's Request
10-09-15
Med's Done....
22-09-15, repeated blood sample: 29-09-15
Interview........
exempted
Passport Req..
08-10-15
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016
CanadianLov3 said:
Congrats bro +1 :)

If they haven't asked for anything additional then don't worry, 2 separate emails will come , in your case you've received Updated info & RPRF, the one awaited for will have MR instructions. Best of Luck!.
Thanks a lot :)

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
amysheikh said:
Hi Seniors ,

i need an advice on urgent basis....i am the primary applicant and i received my medical yesterday but i'm 3 months pregnant. it is really distressing me as i am unsure how will it affect my immigration process. Can anyone please respond.

Thanks,
I don't think so that pregnancy effects your case anyway. I am not sure about the medical results.

MNAhmad

Dec 24, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Oct-14
Doc's Request.
03-May-16
Nomination.....
13-Feb-15
File Transfer...
13-Feb-15
Med's Request
04-Apr-16
Med's Done....
26-Apr-16
Passport Req..
15-Jul-16
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-16
LANDED..........
05-Oct-16
faraz246 said:
Happy to share that I received request for updated chart info and RPRF. It states that a separate email will be sent for MR.

Just wanted to ask that I haven't received any request for PCC, Schedule A, etc. I sent PCC along with application but I have heard that they ask for it again. Do let me know that do they sent 3 emails altogether? means 1 for RPRF, 1 for MR, and 1 for other requested documents? or if they need any documents than they send the request in email that asks for RPRF? Just wondering

Wish all of you good luck!
Congrats Faraz. Please share that you sent your application from which place/country?

Nadim2376

May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 4-3-2015
Med's Request
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
It will not affect your case but it might delay your case as normally IOM will not able to complete medical as your X-Ray can not be done during pregnancy. But call IOM & explain your situation, if IOM will suggest to conduct X-Ray at this stage of pregnancy then go ahead otherwise immediately inform your VO then they will extend your Medical till delivery time & completion of travel documents of baby.

amysheikh said:
Hi Seniors ,

Thanks,

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
amysheikh said:
Hi Seniors ,

Thanks,
Discuss with your doctor and seek best advice.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
amysheikh said:
Hi Seniors ,

Thanks,
Kindly share your time line and VO

vedette

Jul 21, 2015
immigrant2b said:
Why people with immigration consultants get rapid progress on thier files?do they fix wings on thier files
The reason being, some of the good consultants do analysis and interpretation on the applications they send to CIC.

This helps them to gather the information required by CIC like filling of Schedule A Form/Providing Documents etc.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
immigrant2b said:
Why people with immigration consultants get rapid progress on thier files?do they fix wings on thier files
No sir this is not the case.

I applied through consultant and 9 months have been passed since PER..........

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
ahsan99 said:
No sir this is not the case.

I applied through consultant and 9 months have been passed since PER..........
I totally agree that immigration consultant can not play any role in expediting the process. Because most of the delays occur in security and background verifications which is done for all of the applicants irrespective of their completeness of documents. Immigration consultant can only help in ensuring that your documents are complete. And if you have already completed your all documents and received PER, then after PER things are totally at mercy of background verification reports and security clearance and immigration consultants can not do anything in these procedures.

ahsan99

Sep 5, 2014
managersonline said:
I totally agree that immigration consultant can not play any role in expediting the process. Because most of the delays occur in security and background verifications which is done for all of the applicants irrespective of their completeness of documents. Immigration consultant can only help in ensuring that your documents are complete. And if you have already completed your all documents and received PER, then after PER things are totally at mercy of background verification reports and security clearance and immigration consultants can not do anything in these procedures.
But one thing is confusing:

CIC did not contact my employer till now even though 9 months have been passed.....

Regarding security checks, i already have sent PCC with application.

If they did not verify my work experience then where they are consuming this much time?

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
amysheikh said:
Hi Seniors ,

Thanks,
Dear Amy,

You immediately email to IOM for medical appointment. During medical Dr will decide that whether they will do X Ray or not. So take a appointment and appear for medical and hope for the best.

Regards,

Raza

faraz999

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Photo Req. - 05-02-2015 & Schedule A - 10-06-2015
Nomination.....
17-12-2014
Hi Guys,

Amazing news i got my email for RPRF, Updated Information Chart,Updated copy of the passport biopage, Updated original police certificates from each country that you have lived in for 6 months or more. And they said the medical email will arrive in 48hrs.

now the thing is i am in the US for some work and will not be able to go back to Dubai to do my medical this month. Is there any way i can do my medical in the US i checked there is a approved medical center in my City. ..... how should i go about this .... email the VO and inform him ??

Regards,
Faraz

Indianbritish

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received from London VO
IELTS Request
Included in application, Upfront PCC submitted on 30-09-2015
File Transfer...
SLU (23-10-2014) on 26-08-2015 and TLU on 02-10-2015
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
19-10-2015 / 20-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Issued on 02-11-2015 - Received on 19-11-2015
LANDED..........
March / April 2016
Hello
I have similar situation but have not submitted pcc till now and it's gonna be year soon since PER with no update.
Not sure what is happening at lvo and my VO is RIH.
Good luck.

ahsan99 said:
But one thing is confusing:

CIC did not contact my employer till now even though 9 months have been passed.....

Regarding security checks, i already have sent PCC with application.

If they did not verify my work experience then where they are consuming this much time?