London Visa Office

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KarimWahba said:
From what i know , the point are calculated based on the status of date of submission , and i think you can inform them after the divorce is final and this should be after the PPR.

so after geting PPR and getting visa stamped . if i tell CIC about divoce , will they allow me to land in canada ? because she will not be with me traveling there

waqaralis

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
PER Received on 07th Jan 2015
Med's Request
28-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM: 21-08-2015 PPR: 03-09-2015 Passport submitted: 07-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-08-2015
msa22 said:
I had almost same situation like yours, then i got an email 2 days back with Medical and RPRF request. Keep faith on Almighty, he will lead you to right way.
Congrats. I am the same NOC as yours. Sept 22 applicant with PER on 07th Jan 2015. Hopefully us remaining Sept applicants will get MR soon. Who is your VO.

regards,

KarimWahba

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Dubai,UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 ( Sent 01-09-2015)
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront (no med will be issued)
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
25-01-2016
ciscoccie said:
so after geting PPR and getting visa stamped . if i tell CIC about divoce , will they allow me to land in canada ? because she will not be with me traveling there
OK... this is a very tricky situation (again this is a per my understanding), it depends when the divorce legal happen , the legal date of divorce by the court , what i understand that a change in family situation MUST be informed immediately before the Passport is stamped.

If you are able to delay the processing of the divorce paper finalizing until the passport is stamped , then you are free from all this hassle , both of you will actually get the visa stamped on your passport, and you don't have to land together any way.

My second advise to you , is that you should seek an immigration lawyer , there are people who charge by the hour, and you may consult him on the issue (if you want i can send you a contact of one of these office)

ciscoccie

Jul 2, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KarimWahba said:
OK... this is a very tricky situation (again this is a per my understanding), it depends when the divorce legal happen , the legal date of divorce by the court , what i understand that a change in family situation MUST be informed immediately before the Passport is stamped.

If you are able to delay the processing of the divorce paper finalizing until the passport is stamped , then you are free from all this hassle , both of you will actually get the visa stamped on your passport, and you don't have to land together any way.

My second advise to you , is that you should seek an immigration lawyer , there are people who charge by the hour, and you may consult him on the issue (if you want i can send you a contact of one of these office)
plz send me contact details of lawyer

AsadMehmood

Sep 5, 2014
Hi All
I was in Pakistan when I applied for FSW Immigration, now I got medical request and I was informed by my VISA office that I can do my medical in Germany, where I moved in May 2015 for my work. My work in Germany is a temporary assignment and I have to go back once the assignment is finished.
My understanding is that, after I submit the medical report, I will receive the passport request to get VISA.

Question is: ..... Can I have my VISA stamped/given here in Germany? as I am allowed to do medical in Germany (not compulsory do it from Pakistan). I don't want to go back just to stamp VISA, it costs lot of money and delay at my work also. Besides they will hold my passport for may be a month or long and My employer will not allow me to go back for this long time.

Also, I don't know if this would make any difference here but I am single applicant.

Thanks for all your help,
Asad

KarimWahba

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Dubai,UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
25-08-2015 ( Sent 01-09-2015)
Nomination.....
12-02-2015
Med's Request
Upfront (no med will be issued)
Med's Done....
06-06-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
25-01-2016
AsadMehmood said:
Hi All
I was in Pakistan when I applied for FSW Immigration, now I got medical request and I was informed by my VISA office that I can do my medical in Germany, where I moved in May 2015 for my work. My work in Germany is a temporary assignment and I have to go back once the assignment is finished.
My understanding is that, after I submit the medical report, I will receive the passport request to get VISA.

Question is: ..... Can I have my VISA stamped/given here in Germany? as I am allowed to do medical in Germany (not compulsory do it from Pakistan). I don't want to go back just to stamp VISA, it costs lot of money and delay at my work also. Besides they will hold my passport for may be a month or long and My employer will not allow me to go back for this long time.

Also, I don't know if this would make any difference here but I am single applicant.

Asad
When the Passport request comes , inform your Visa officer about your location and length of stay and they will inform you to send it to the nearest visa office ( i think they have one in Germany and this is even faster)

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
AsadMehmood said:
Hi All

Asad
First thing first go for medicals as soon as possible. Second once u receive PPR u can request LVO based on ur circumstances to allow stamping in Germany or they might ask u to send ur passport to LVO by courier/VFS. Its not an issue just dont delay ur meds bcz of this

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
ciscoccie said:
KarimWahba said:

Wrong Karim. Ur PPR clearly states that even if u got visa stamped and ur family circumstances change before j use that visa u need to inform visa office immediately. So my opinion is to tell vo as soon as possible and do as per their instructions

AsadMehmood

Sep 5, 2014
Zmaqsood said:
First thing first go for medicals as soon as possible. Second once u receive PPR u can request LVO based on ur circumstances to allow stamping in Germany or they might ask u to send ur passport to LVO by courier/VFS. Its not an issue just dont delay ur meds bcz of this
Thanks,
I received Medical request email on 29th June and my appointment for Medical examinations is on 16th July. Am I going good with time line ?

Also PPR = ?

rq1987

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
Med's Request
28-05-2015
Med's Done....
11-06-2015
Passport Req..
26-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
02-10-2015
ruqayya said:
Hi there have you got the second line updated yet or ppr e-mail? i am still waiting for progress?
Hi. Nope nob2nd line. And no ppr email so far. Hope InshaAllah this week brings the good news for us. Good luck :)

Dr.Ss11

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov' 2014
Doc's Request.
23rd Mar' 2015
Nomination.....
PER 14 Feb' 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS: 11th March'2015
Med's Request
9th July' 2015
Med's Done....
28th July'2015
Passport Req..
10th August'2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st Aug'2015 Alhamdulillah
AsadMehmood said:
Thanks,
I received Medical request email on 29th June and my appointment for Medical examinations is on 16th July. Am I going good with time line ?

Also PPR = ?
yes you are OK with the time because deadline is within 30 days after receiving medicals

who is ur visa officer?

ruqayya

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
London, united kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO- KKB
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2015 (PER)
Med's Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
12-06-2015 TLU- 19-06-2015
Interview........
Waived~
Passport Req..
27-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-08-2015
rq1987 said:
Hi. Nope nob2nd line. And no ppr email so far. Hope InshaAllah this week brings the good news for us. Good luck :)
In sha' Allah. Good luck to you as well. our timelines and case is almost the same so keep in touch.

Muhammed23

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-01-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
20-01-2015
Med's Request
16-10-2015
Med's Done....
02-11-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
09-11-2015
LANDED..........
22-02-2016
I am Oct17th Applicant 2014 under 2133.

PER received on 20th Jan 2015 and still waiting for 2LU.

We both applied together last year but now by the grace of GOD we are expecting a baby in a week from now.

My visa office is LVO and I applied from UK.

- Can anyone please tell me when should I inform the LVO about my new born baby ? (Immediately or After I get the birth certificate )
- Please share the link if possible to where I need to send the email or get more info ?

eagerly waiting for anyone's reply.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Muhammed23 said:
I am Oct17th Applicant 2014 under 2133.

PER received on 20th Jan 2015 and still waiting for 2LU.

We both applied together last year but now by the grace of GOD we are expecting a baby in a week from now.

My visa office is LVO and I applied from UK.

- Can anyone please tell me when should I inform the LVO about my new born baby ? (Immediately or After I get the birth certificate )
- Please share the link if possible to where I need to send the email or get more info ?

eagerly waiting for anyone's reply.
LDNIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

Email here include ur application details and inform them about expected delivery they will tell u what is required from u. U can email them now