Passport Req..
3-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
3-06-2015... PP return: 6-7-2015
LANDED..........
hopefully Midd August
prash42 said:
Hello all,

I hope to receive PPR shortly, as my ECAS status shows decision made! Ideally I want to land in the first week of July, and if that doesn't happen I may need to postpone by several months. It seems that I will be cutting it fine, as Abu Dhabi VO generally takes 3-4 weeks to send back stamped passports.

For those who have received PPR emails to send passports to Abu Dhabi VO, can you kindly copy/paste the text of the email. Is Aramex the only option, or can I use DHL or Fedex as I feel they are faster / more reliable. Also can you share what exactly I need to tell the courier, so there is no confusion? I live in Doha.
Hi Prash42

I received PPR last Thursday and sent via Aramex to Abu Dhabi (as instructed by LVO) yesterday. If you visit Aramex in Abu Hamor, staff will help you as they are fully aware of the process. Also you will get clear instruction letter from VO when you receive PPR... So don't worry.

I was also looking for the info how long Abu Dhabi visa office takes to stamp visa. One of the applicant in this forum got his passport back in 11 days. So I assume it will take about 2 weeks time.... Not more than that!!!

BTW I live in Doha as well!!!! Let's have coffee together if you have time :)

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
JAJ84 said:
Guys....I received a request from Program assistant to send the updated PCC ONLY! no MR.

Now...what is the practice? they will send MR only after receiving PCC? :) :) :)
did u send pcc with application?

KSA365

Jun 6, 2015
Hi Dear All I am new to Forum, my time line is as under

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: LVO
NOC Code......: 0311
App. Filed.......: 17-11-2014
Nomination.....: 10-02-2015
Med's Request: Waiting

SWEETYks

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
PAKISTAN
Visa Office......
LONDON ( RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2015
Nomination.....
16-12-2014 (PER )
File Transfer...
17-12-2014
Med's Request
15-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-08-2015
Interview........
(Waived) By God's Grace
Passport Req..
20-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2015 (passport received)
LANDED..........
(Soon) By God's Grace
HI EVERYONE

CAN ANYONE TELL HOW TO ORDER GCM NOTES

peepop12

Apr 12, 2013
Dear Seniors. Need your guidance. I raised CSE of 27 April 2015 and till date, havn't received a response. The only communication with LVO was when they sent me an email asking new set of Photos back in Feb.

What should I do, re-raise CSE or send an email on the same email id on which the photo request was sent from. I am really tense and want to know my application status. Thanks

B positive

Star Member
Sep 13, 2014
Please seniors and those who experienced such issues guide me, I really need help.
On my enquiry to LVO I got response 2 days back, initials mentioned is RFI.
1- He/she stated that my application is currently awaiting review, what's that mean? As I m 4th Sep, 2014 applicant and got PER on11th Dec, 2014 since then no response. How much further time lvo will take to send MR?
2- I also asked about PCC which i didnt submit with my appplication and how should I inform lvo about change in resident status of my spouse, then got response that I can send any documents or update them on the provided address in email.
What would u guys suggest? Do I have to send documents or wait until they ask me?

Weeko

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Kuwait
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
25-04-2015
Nomination.....
06-03-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
03-12-2015
Med's Done....
10-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2016
LANDED..........
01-08-2016
Dear Experts

Need advice please as I start to be worried, my SLU was updated on 25th of April with Schedule A updated forms.
Submission done on 29th of April, but till now I didn't receive any further requests of MR.
As far as I can see in the forum, MR is within one or two weeks following SLU.
Anyone face the same issue.
VO : RIH.

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Hi SK1123,

Thanks for your post, it was very helpful. If it's not too much trouble, can I request you to send me a PM with VO's PPR instruction letter copy-pasted. Also can you share the name and phone number of the Aramex person at Abu Hamour.

Would love to catch up over coffee! Which part of town are you in? I work / live in West Bay.

Cheers,
prash42

SK1123 said:
Hi Prash42

I received PPR last Thursday and sent via Aramex to Abu Dhabi (as instructed by LVO) yesterday. If you visit Aramex in Abu Hamor, staff will help you as they are fully aware of the process. Also you will get clear instruction letter from VO when you receive PPR... So don't worry.

I was also looking for the info how long Abu Dhabi visa office takes to stamp visa. One of the applicant in this forum got his passport back in 11 days. So I assume it will take about 2 weeks time.... Not more than that!!!

BTW I live in Doha as well!!!! Let's have coffee together if you have time :)
prash42 said:
Hello all,

I hope to receive PPR shortly, as my ECAS status shows decision made! Ideally I want to land in the first week of July, and if that doesn't happen I may need to postpone by several months. It seems that I will be cutting it fine, as Abu Dhabi VO generally takes 3-4 weeks to send back stamped passports.

For those who have received PPR emails to send passports to Abu Dhabi VO, can you kindly copy/paste the text of the email. Is Aramex the only option, or can I use DHL or Fedex as I feel they are faster / more reliable. Also can you share what exactly I need to tell the courier, so there is no confusion? I live in Doha.

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
Quick Suggestions​

Is it okay if I submit the requested updated forms electronically signed in adobe acrobat,PDF format?
Or
Do I have to take the print and sign the forms then scan them and convert them in PDF format and mail to concern VO?

Actually when I opted second method the re scanning resulted in very low resolution that very very hard to read. Need you quick suggestions as I am running out of time.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
khurramrizvi said:
Quick Suggestions​

Is it okay if I submit the requested updated forms electronically signed in adobe acrobat,PDF format?
Or
Do I have to take the print and sign the forms then scan them and convert them in PDF format and mail to concern VO?

Actually when I opted second method the re scanning resulted in very low resolution that very very hard to read. Need you quick suggestions as I am running out of time.
You need to sign it by hand and then scan

Dr.Ss11

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov' 2014
Doc's Request.
23rd Mar' 2015
Nomination.....
PER 14 Feb' 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS: 11th March'2015
Med's Request
9th July' 2015
Med's Done....
28th July'2015
Passport Req..
10th August'2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st Aug'2015 Alhamdulillah
Weeko said:
Dear Experts

Need advice please as I start to be worried, my SLU was updated on 25th of April with Schedule A updated forms.
Submission done on 29th of April, but till now I didn't receive any further requests of MR.
As far as I can see in the forum, MR is within one or two weeks following SLU.
Anyone face the same issue.
VO : RIH.
hi..my second line was also updated in March and asked for schedule A, till now no MR.. but i believe its related to app date as i am late nov applicant and second line was added just days after PER, for nov applicants MR issuance has just started..I can see that you are also dec applicant..this is my theory else Allah knows..by the way my vo is LBM
u and me will also get good news soon..
from where have u applied?

Arch.Eng

Jan 3, 2015
SWEETYks said:
HI EVERYONE

CAN ANYONE TELL HOW TO ORDER GCM NOTES
Hi SWEETYks,

I ordered mine last month through a web site called visafile dot info. The cost starts from $25 (which i paid) and It took exactly 30 days to receive them. I received a report of 48 sheets full of what ever information i submitted and my file trip from one shelf to another. The most important info was the expected day of processing which is determined to be 6 months after receiving my PER.

I hope this help.

Regards,

wan2no

Jan 20, 2012
Hi guys ppr from sgvo but vfs / cvac needs my file sharing to Sydney consulate by sgvo first. So I raised cse no response yet!due to short of time and being in abroad I am going to send my passport by courier and planing to get back in post office address.do u know how the visa office send my passport is it by any prepaid return courier service? Again is it track able? How can I be sure that they are sending my passport back? Any chance to get email? If missed any way what to do then? If not received where it would be?

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
B positive said:
Please seniors and those who experienced such issues guide me, I really need help.
On my enquiry to LVO I got response 2 days back, initials mentioned is RFI.
1- He/she stated that my application is currently awaiting review, what's that mean? As I m 4th Sep, 2014 applicant and got PER on11th Dec, 2014 since then no response. How much further time lvo will take to send MR?
2- I also asked about PCC which i didnt submit with my appplication and how should I inform lvo about change in resident status of my spouse, then got response that I can send any documents or update them on the provided address in email.
What would u guys suggest? Do I have to send documents or wait until they ask me?
Dear

Kindly share the details of your NOC and place from where u applied / nationality so that I can add your data in RFI applicants chart. In my opinion, you should not send PCC until VO asked but you can inform VO regarding changes in resident status with uploaded documents through email.

Raza