+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

HHE

Star Member
May 24, 2014
hopemartins said:
Hello

I am in exact situation as you, but in my case, I am the principal applicant and 24weeks pregnant. Last two weeks I was requested to submit updated schedule A, and salary slip etc.

Now concerning your query.
As soon as we got to know about the pregnancy, we researched through many forums for similar cases, after reading many discussions my husband and I came to a decision not to inform the LVO about the pregnancy until after they send MR.

Our reasoning was/is: We do not want to give the LVO a chance to delay our process, with the excuse of the pregnancy. When ever we receive the MR, we would have chance to request for additional days for mother (myself) to complete her MR test( x-ray) after baby is born whereas the rest of the family would complete theirs immediately.

However, if the baby comes before MR request, our plan is to INFORM the LVO IMMEDIATELY.

This may not be perfect choice for you; you could do a personal research to be exposed to many options out of which you might choose the one PERFECT for your family.

I hope his helps in a way!
Thx alot hopemartins

Raza Khan

Apr 14, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Visa Officer=RFI)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2014
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
27-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015 (SLU)
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
25-04-2016
Dear Seniors,

I have a question that

Is their any possibility that applicant after PER got Medical appointment from IOM in personal capacity before the MR email from LVO, and they kept the medical results and VO asked they and IOM submit those results? Because as CIC gives option that applicant can send medical results while filing immigration application.

Actually this question was asked by one of my friend whose wife is just one month pregnant and they want that they do medical in personal capacity in order to avoid his wife X-Ray defer situation which they will face after 2 months of her pregnancy. They also want that their kid born in Canada so they ask me this question.

I want your precious opinions in this matter.

Raza

Dr.Ss11

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov' 2014
Doc's Request.
23rd Mar' 2015
Nomination.....
PER 14 Feb' 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS: 11th March'2015
Med's Request
9th July' 2015
Med's Done....
28th July'2015
Passport Req..
10th August'2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st Aug'2015 Alhamdulillah
HHE said:
Hi i have a query
I recieved a mail from LVO n requested PC,updated information chart n updated experience letter.
Actually my wife is 5 months pregnant. Sholud i mention them about my wife pregnancy with the requested documents or i have to wait for MR
Kindly reply
Thx in advance
Hello HHE,

Who is your visa officer?

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Likely this can be one of the reasons for delay..

quebec2013 said:
London Visa Office is working on Express Entry on priority we have to wait when they will back to FSWP.

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
Seniors...

I received PER nearly two months ago ... Then I called CIC and came to know that almost one month ago from today ... my file has been delivered to the London visa office ...
When I enter my UCI number ... it only displays that .. .My file has been received at this date ... Keeping these details in mind .. I have the following queries ...

1) I have renewed my passport , 2 weeks ago ... as my previous passport was damaged , so I need to inform this information to the London visa office .. which I can do by raising a CSE ... But my question is that ... What to write exactly in the CSE ? and is this the right time to inform them about my passport renewal ? Or shall I wait until I receive some other email ... ?

2) I claimed my points for adaptability , so for proving the PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP factor , I submitted 3-4 supporting documents , as the birth certifcate of my canadian relative is not available .. so I asked him to write a declaration letter claiming my biological relation towards him ... Having said that , due to lack of time .. I submitted my application ... But meanwhile I also applied for the FRC ( Family registration certificate ), which is now ready and it is issued by National Database and Registration Authority - NADRA ( A governmental body ) ... The certifcate verifies my biological relationship towards my Canadian relative ... so ... I was planning to send this certificate as well ... So that there will be no objection towards PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP factor ... Kindly advice me , how to inform or how to send this certificate to the London visa office ? and which is the right time to send this ? Shall I send it now or after sometime ? And a photocopy of this certificate will be okay or I should/must send the original certificate ?

PLEASE ADVICE EXPERTS !

AK3142

Apr 2, 2015
Hi everyone,

Alhamdulillah I've received my passports stamped with Visa. In the package there were passports and COPRs for everyone, but no Immunization Forms for kids. Will someone guide on it if I missed that in the package or they're not sending it now? Thanks

jam2k94

Nov 14, 2014
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London - RFI - LBM
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
CC charged 07-01-2015
Nomination.....
PER 29-01-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
Received by LVO on 29-01-2015
Med's Request
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-06-2016
Interview........
08-02-2017
Passport Req..
ان شاء الله Soon
VISA ISSUED...
ان شاء الله Soon
LANDED..........
ان شاء الله Soon
maplezone said:
Seniors...

I received PER nearly two months ago ... Then I called CIC and came to know that almost one month ago from today ... my file has been delivered to the London visa office ...
When I enter my UCI number ... it only displays that .. .My file has been received at this date ... Keeping these details in mind .. I have the following queries ...

1) I have renewed my passport , 2 weeks ago ... as my previous passport was damaged , so I need to inform this information to the London visa office .. which I can do by raising a CSE ... But my question is that ... What to write exactly in the CSE ? and is this the right time to inform them about my passport renewal ? Or shall I wait until I receive some other email ... ?

2) I claimed my points for adaptability , so for proving the PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP factor , I submitted 3-4 supporting documents , as the birth certifcate of my canadian relative is not available .. so I asked him to write a declaration letter claiming my biological relation towards him ... Having said that , due to lack of time .. I submitted my application ... But meanwhile I also applied for the FRC ( Family registration certificate ), which is now ready and it is issued by National Database and Registration Authority - NADRA ( A governmental body ) ... The certifcate verifies my biological relationship towards my Canadian relative ... so ... I was planning to send this certificate as well ... So that there will be no objection towards PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP factor ... Kindly advice me , how to inform or how to send this certificate to the London visa office ? and which is the right time to send this ? Shall I send it now or after sometime ? And a photocopy of this certificate will be okay or I should/must send the original certificate ?

PLEASE ADVICE EXPERTS !
Raise CSE to LVO and give the details and ask for the instructions. Let them advise you about further steps.

Junash

Star Member
Apr 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HHE said:
Hi i have a query
I recieved a mail from LVO n requested PC,updated information chart n updated experience letter.
Actually my wife is 5 months pregnant. Sholud i mention them about my wife pregnancy with the requested documents or i have to wait for MR
Kindly reply
Thx in advance
HHE , can you share your timeline?

sheray

Aug 3, 2014
Dubai
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
No Photo Request.
Nomination.....
PER - 30-12-2014
AOR Received.
SLU (20 JAN 2015) Updated on 26 Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
Med's Request
12-09-2015
Med's Done....
15-09-2015 , Medicals Received , 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
23-10-2015
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
jam2k94 said:
For LVO there is only Dr.Ss11 have second line update. Rest all of November applicants are in waiting que. So don't worry. Coming days will surely bring good news
I have created a special google spread sheet for lvo. ss11 is not the only one ! hmmm....

Khalid,blackcap99,Drss11,squeeze total,mr din,ca2014,nitin,rahguzar....
there are soo many !

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DlYDs8rAmc4po2x200436pSHo8zwi0YUKmhW8ZlUKwk/edit?usp=sharing

Zrejal

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
AK3142 said:
Hi everyone,

Alhamdulillah I've received my passports stamped with Visa. In the package there were passports and COPRs for everyone, but no Immunization Forms for kids. Will someone guide on it if I missed that in the package or they're not sending it now? Thanks
Hey, congratz!
Which office printed the visas? How long did it take?

Rustam123

Star Member
Dec 15, 2014
Winnipeg
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th april 2014
Doc's Request.
15 jan 2015
Nomination.....
18 feb 2014
AOR Received.
05 june 2014
File Transfer...
25 july 2014
Med's Request
13 Feb 2015
Med's Done....
26 Feb 2015 ( 3rd Line updated on 7 March 2015)
Interview........
wavied
Passport Req..
26 march 2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 april 2015
LANDED..........
15 May 2015
AK3142 said:
Hi everyone,

I also haven't receive that form. I am also wondering.

Dr.Ss11

Aug 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 Nov' 2014
Doc's Request.
23rd Mar' 2015
Nomination.....
PER 14 Feb' 2015
File Transfer...
2nd line ECAS: 11th March'2015
Med's Request
9th July' 2015
Med's Done....
28th July'2015
Passport Req..
10th August'2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st Aug'2015 Alhamdulillah
HHE said:
My visa officer is MCH
N urs???
Mine is LBM.. when did u get 2nd line update?