17-03-2015
Med's Done....
01-04-2015 ; Medical results rcvd: 08-04-2015
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
29-04-2015 DM 2-05-2015
maplezone said:
I recently renewed my passport as it got damaged ... I also received a PER email ... So now how should I inform CIC people about this new passport ? I called CIC , they told me my file will go to LVO ... When do we receive an AOR email from LVO , once the application has been dispatched from CIO ...
LVO does not send aor. You can update them on your passport renewal during MR stage or if they require any documents (in my case new photos) in between.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hello

I received an email today to pay RPRF and send updated information chart along with passport copies (bio pages only).
I tried to send an email, by replying to the same email received earlier, but i received a delivery failure email that mail box is full and same time I got a confirmation email which is an auto reply. Should i send an email again later?

Bobtheaccountant

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/09/2014 received 23/09/2014
Doc's Request.
Photo request received in Feb 2015
Nomination.....
PER 10/01/2015
AOR Received.
(SLU : 24/07/2015)
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
File Transfer...
Jan/Feb
Med's Request
21/07/2015
Med's Done....
31/07/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02/09/2015 - No passport required (no stamping needed)
VISA ISSUED...
COPR issued date 01/09/2015, COPR received 11/09/2015
LANDED..........
Not sure yet
NYM2014 said:
Can you share the form number please. is it IMM5669E? Schedule A Background declaration?

Shahzad36_KSA

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
click.trick said:
Hello

I received an email today to pay RPRF and send updated information chart along with passport copies (bio pages only).
I tried to send an email, by replying to the same email received earlier, but i received a delivery failure email that mail box is full and same time I got a confirmation email which is an auto reply. Should i send an email again later?
yes try after weekend. Earlier happened to me as well.

engmSalem

Jul 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014
Nomination.....
November 2014
click.trick said:
Hello

Wow...congratulations buddy what's your visa officer initial pls?

Regards

frezzzzz

Star Member
Oct 20, 2012
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
2 PCC, UK and PAK
Nomination.....
20-01-2015
Med's Request
28 Dec 2015
Interview........
October-2015-PASSED
Zmaqsood said:
Yes thats quite serious mistake si before VO finds it out raise a case specific enquiry to LVO withur details and appologize for mistake and request to upate your backgroud declaration form. They will ask you to mail hard copies so u need to send them to London. Best of luck and do it as soon as possible
Thanks Z Maqsood and please give me address for London Visa office so I can e-mail them and send them hard copy as well.

WorriedAngel

Oct 31, 2014
kashmoin said:
U will receive the medical request form for whole family in next email
U can take appointment by calling IOM Pakistan call center (but make sure u call early morning) they will give u the appointment date and time.
Make sure u have polio certificate with u when u go for medicals
Make a new entry in ss ur older one will be deleted automatically
Hi, you mentioned to take polio certificate? Should it be taken before MR at IOM ? can't IOM issue polio certificate, Please advise. :'(

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I think you need to take Polio drops before hosiptal issue Polio certificate. You need to go to designated government hospital for certificate. Bring your passport with you
WorriedAngel said:
Hi, you mentioned to take polio certificate? Should it be taken before MR at IOM ? can't IOM issue polio certificate, Please advise. :'(

AKay

Mar 13, 2015
Hi everybody, I'm new to this forum and look forward to actively participating! :)

My application under FSW 2014 was received by CIC on December 23rd 2014. I received my PER email on March 12th 2015. To my knowledge my application will be processed by the London Visa Office.

What I really need to know is if my employment status i.e. if resigning from my current job will have an impact on the processing or outcome of my immigration application.

I need to make a make a major decision within the next few days.

Thank you.

zaheer32us

May 25, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Landed
Hi Rahzee,

Congratulations.. Hopefully all will go smooth.

Can you please let us know about salary account (have they mentioned specifically salary account or bank account)

Secondly, did you submit proof of fund as bank statement or bank balance?

Regards/Zaheer

Rahzee said:
I just received an e-mail from LVO (RFI) to submit the following: -

1) RPRF
2) Updated Information Chart
3) Medical Results
4) Updated copies of passport bio pages
5) 6 month statement of my salary account

My Information is as follows: -

Application Received: 31/07/2014
PER: 25/11/2014
Updated Background declaration: 11/02/2015
MR/RPRF/PPR1/updated Info. Chart/bank statement: 12 March 2015

Second line not added

My queries: -

1) How to appear for medical exam in Karachi, Pakistan.
2) They have stated that I will receive a separate e-mail with instructions for medicals. Should I wait for it? or should I contact IOM Karachi now?
3) I don't know how to update the Spreadsheet.

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Story Starting Story Finishing:

It was actually Sep 2010 when I got an admission on Masters on a mid-ranking university of Canada (for fall 2011). On that time I was not aware that this is not the main hurdle I will have to face for entering Canada. Since, during application for student Visa, I got to know that success rate for student visa from Singapore Visa office is nearly less than 10%!!!

I made a lot of research for the careful student visa application. But I got refused mentioning that- I have not proved I have enough bonding with my home country (not sure abt the actual cause).

I was really depressed since I was expecting a lot about my career and did a lot of hard work with this visa application.

After that, my elder brother applied for Saskatchewan provincial nominee program (SINP-which is another PR program) on Jun 2011. After my application, this program turned into a slowest one ever.

During Jun 2012, CIC declared that they are not gonna open their regular FSW skilled category program on this year. They will introduce a new faster program on Jan 13 which was then shifted to May 13. Minister promised for several times that this program's application will be processed within a months.

I got myself optimistic and started preparing myself for this program (GT IELTS etc.). The program declared before 14 days (20 Apr 13) and many rules were very new like educational assessment/IELTS each band 6.0 etc. I tried to do every work within this time and dropped my file on the very opening day.

Initial steps like PER,AOR were clearing very smoothly. I was getting relaxed since minister's promise was playing on my mind....But after getting AOR from SG it was almost unbearable for me to wait for some news...

So things were not going in my favor...waiting waiting....No news....No update for any FSW13 SG applicants...

After waiting over 1.5 yrs I started prep to apply for my spouse's application from CPC-O on Aug 14.

Meanwhile I got nomination from Saskatchewan for further processing on July 14 (need to apply within Dec 14).

After this I got second line on ECAS (Oct 14) and I was getting anxious for MR....But alas, many SG FSW13 even FSW14 applicants were getting MR/PPR but no trace abt mine one....

Finally I had to know my MR news from GCMS report on Dec 14 (which was issued two months earlier) .....

[size=14pt]And now received Visa and CoPR on my hand.....

I know almost all other Visa office applicants are now on Canada from FSW13.

Even after this waiting of five yrs one thing I must say guys, patience can bring ur most desired achievements...That's what is my lesson.

I am sorry for the long writings, One message I want to deliver—that is- Don't lose hope....keep patience from ur heart....Have faith on God....U will get what u want....Since he is great!!!...He knows the best for u...

I sincerely show my heartiest gratitude to all of my brothers....sisters for their support....My painful waiting was converted to happy moments (seriously) passing with u....it feels me amazing, when somebody says that my silly suggestion helped him atleast a bit!!!

And receive my apology for whom I was not able to respond timely/correctly....Sorry guys....Dont mind for my behave, sometimes shortage of knowledge ....

I am a telecom guy....I know there are a lot of brothers/sisters from this domain....I may require employment support/suggestions from my brother/sisters (will not hesitate to ask to my family members, alright??!!! )....If I have opportunities then surely I will try my best in future too....

Will be in touch....:)

Keep praying for each other.... :)

[/size]

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15