-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
New Photo Requests:

As far as I know, the specifications of the photograph hasn't changed since our application (ie since 2013). So why is LVO requesting for new photographs?

Some explanations:

1. I think they are requesting photographs from those applicants who have children listed in their application. As we know the facial features of children changes very quickly. If this is true only applicants with children will get photo requests. But again, i dont see any point in LVO requesting photographs for every family member, they could request only the children's photographs.

2. It is possible that VO wants the photo to be 6 months or less in age for all applicants. If this is the case, then all the applicants whose applications are 6 months or more will get photo request. This is most likely the case.

3. ............ (dont know)... what you guys think?

In my case both 1 and 2 applies..

dubaiexpat

Dec 3, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2014
Nomination.....
CC charge: 03/12/2014
AOR Received.
PER: 31/12/2014
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
PCC, RPRF, Schedule A, Info Chart & PP copies 28/07/2015
Med's Request
24/07/2015
Med's Done....
27/07/2015 DM Status: 21/9/2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02 Oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
soon
zenghi said:
New Photo Requests:

As far as I know, the specifications of the photograph hasn't changed since our application (ie since 2013). So why is LVO requesting for new photographs?

Some explanations:

1. I think they are requesting photographs from those applicants who have children listed in their application. As we know the facial features of children changes very quickly. If this is true only applicants with children will get photo requests. But again, i dont see any point in LVO requesting photographs for every family member, they could request only the children's photographs.

2. It is possible that VO wants the photo to be 6 months or less in age for all applicants. If this is the case, then all the applicants whose applications are 6 months or more will get photo request. This is most likely the case.

My husband and I don't have kids and our application has only been submitted 5 months ago but we got the request anyway.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
zenghi said:
New Photo Requests:

Some explanations:

But i think mostly sept/oct applicants r recieving photo requests.i m july applicant one daughter no request.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
LVO doesnt have proper pattern of working may june july applicants are still waiting for MR.i think applicants from pakistan are suffering alot.

taffi824

Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-09-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charged : 13-12-2014
Nomination.....
PER Received : 08-01-2015
dubaiexpat said:
My husband and I don't have kids and our application has only been submitted 5 months ago but we got the request anyway.
I have 2 kids and no photo request.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
dubaiexpat said:
immigrant2b said:
But i think mostly sept/oct applicants r recieving photo requests.i m july applicant one daughter no request.
I think my theory fell apart ... ;D

Aminow

Star Member
Jun 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2015 Updated Schedule A background declaration
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
09-09-2015
Med's Done....
02-01-2016
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2016
LANDED..........
22-08-2016
sonie055 said:
Hi All

I have recieved my MR and RPRF request from LVO
Timeline Aug 18
PER Dec 8.

Hope this helps and make you guys going.
Thanks all for your help and support.
Congrats!! Was ur ECAS updated with second line?

shab78

May 2, 2014
Strange, people getting MR from LVO who applied in Aug, I'm 9th Jul Applicant, PER on 4th Nov. No MR, second line or any other communication from LVO. a bit worried. anyone from July still waiting??? or I'm alone?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
shab78 said:
Strange, people getting MR from LVO who applied in Aug, I'm 9th Jul Applicant, PER on 4th Nov. No MR, second line or any other communication from LVO. a bit worried. anyone from July still waiting??? or I'm alone?
hey buddy... dont worry u r not alone.. we are many.. i m 28th May applicant, and today one of 20th May got MR, and also one applicant in London got MR he is 7th May.. i feel things are moving,, but bit slow.. we need to be patient and pray

prash42

Jun 1, 2014
Thanks for this suggestion. What is LVO's email address? Do they have more than one email depending on the purpose for which we contact them?

zenghi said:
LVO does not send acknowledgement emails. What I have done is: I send the documents by post and follow up with an email to LVO saying that "as per your email dated blah blah I have now forwarded the required documents ". Sometimes they will reply saying, your documents have been received and your dd has been accepted. Anyways, when you send an email, your request is logged into the gcms system and the visa officer is sure that you have sent the documents. So technically you have put the ball in their court and if they haven't received it then they are supposed to contact you.
Generally lvo doesn't send any acknowledgement.

Sahugar

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun-2014
AOR Received.
Oct-2014
Med's Request
MR, RPRF, Updatde Info & Passport Bio-pages Feb-2014
What address is to be written on the electronic RPRF receipt? I've a different residential and mailing address. I'm gonna write mailing address on the 'Updated Information Chart'. Plz guide.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
shab78 said:
Same timeline as urz i think they r going in reverse direction:)u know files recieved at thier office are at the bottom of heap hehehe:)