Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Dear Sadeed, Kashmoin & all senior forum members!

I was expecting PPR2 from LVO but today I have received and email from VO in response to my email.

Here is the email:

The RPRF fee has been input.

The application is currently being reviewed with an officer. Please provide updated Schedule As for both you and your spouse as there are currently some gaps in information. There should be no missing information from the age of 18 forwards.

Please scan the completed forms and send them via email.

Regards

I am really stressed now, As I have already provided the schedule A for the last 10 years as in the schedule A form it clearly states
" provide the detail of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years whichever is most recent"

So, I have already provided details for last 12 years almost. Now why they are asking from the age of 18? I am really stressed and confused, as I was expecting now PPR2. but received this email.

I even don't remember exactly what I was doing before 12 years. I think I was not doing anything I was just at home with my parents and studying. and few years free without studies as well just enjoying at home. Now what to do?

Please advise asap.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
mali2014 said:

I was expecting PPR2 from LVO but today I have received and email from VO in response to my email.

Here is the email:

The application is currently being reviewed with an officer. Please provide updated Schedule As for both you and your spouse as there are currently some gaps in information. There should be no missing information from the age of 18 forwards.

Regards

I am really stressed now, As I have already provided the schedule A for the last 10 years as in the schedule A form it clearly states
" provide the detail of your personal history since the age of 18, or the past 10 years whichever is most recent"

So, I have already provided details for last 12 years almost. Now why they are asking from the age of 18? I am really stressed and confused, as I was expecting now PPR2. but received this email.

I even don't remember exactly what I was doing before 12 years. I think I was not doing anything I was just at home with my parents and studying. and few years free without studies as well just enjoying at home. Now what to do?

Please advise asap.

Bro there is nothing to be worried about
This term LVO is asking almost every one to fill schedule A form from the age of 18 and I got this with PPR 1 and my RPRF was delayed so just relax and fill it out since the age of 18 without leaving any gap

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
mali2014 said:

Here is the email:

Regards

Please advise asap.

they are doing this for long as it clearly states that what u have written ... i also don't understand this what is problem with LVO ...

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
Dear forumites,

This might sound strange:

I am a resident of UK and I have been asked to submit my passports to Abu Dhabi office :eek: .

Has anyone residing in UK been asked to submit passport to Abu Dhabi?

I thought UK residents has to submit their passports to London Visa Office. But I am surprised.

Please let me know guys..

Zenghi

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
zenghi said:
Dear forumites,

I am a resident of UK and I have been asked to submit my passports to Abu Dhabi office :eek: .

I thought UK residents has to submit their passports to London Visa Office. But I am surprised.

Zenghi
its a mistake, inform lvo that u r in uk and cannot send pp anywhere abroad, its illegal worldwide. they will send u an updated ppr.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
zenghi said:
Dear forumites,

Zenghi
Maybe they base such decision on the basis of nationality. What is your nationality by the way?

abou.mariam

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Doc's Request.
13-02-2015 Bio Pages+Updated Forum
Nomination.....
9-11-2014
File Transfer...
3-2-2015 Second Line
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Good News To Share

2nd Line Update :p :p :p :p

2.We started processing your application on February 3, 2015

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
mali2014 said:

Here is the email:

Regards

Please advise asap.

Nothing to worry, they asked same thing from me too. So, kindly refill the forms from age of 18 and send them and ensure that there are no gaps in between time period.

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Dear friends need urgent help.

Today received email from cic. They ve asked to re submit "schedule A bacj ground declaration".

They are asking to specify what i was doing during the period intermediate exams and also after Graduation exams...

Basically ive written the date of exams in the form due to which it seems like tht there is a gap which is not actually the case.. this was how system work at tht time i gave exams in may.. result announced in septmbr and admissions of graduation strtd in oct-nov.. and classes started from january.. similarly it looks like a gap after graduation which actually is not.

there is no gap but it seems like one.. plz suggest how to respond.. can i attach extra sheet with form to explain my point of view??

Regards

maha shahzad

Star Member
Apr 30, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2014
Nomination.....
22 sept 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 december 2014
Med's Done....
7th jan 2015
Interview........
rprf ,pcc, ppr1..........5th january 2015, SUBMITTED ON 2nd feb 2015
Passport Req..
23rd feb 2015 ,pp sent 9th march
VISA ISSUED...
21 march 2015
LANDED..........
15 July 2015
I sent rprf receipt, pcc, passport bio page copy n updated info chart on email i.d.
ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
I also couriered the documents to lvo ( wish i hadnt as came to know later tht only email ws enuf)...
On 2nd feb 2015....n the tiring wait for ppr2 has started........ :-X :) :D ;D

fxA2014

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Visa Office......
London- BWJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 10
Doc's Request.
Photo request - Feb 5, Schedule A request (after CSE)- July 23
Nomination.....
29th Dec
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
Before fri 210815
Med's Done....
240815 by God's grace
Interview........
waived by God's grace
Passport Req..
070915 by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
210915 by God's grace
LANDED..........
December 2015 by God's grace
I have received new photo request as well. my concern is that LVO has instructed that date picture taken, company and address be given behind the photos by the company. Does that mean one can not write it with pen at the back of the passport photos, as I am finding it difficult to get a company with such stamp or such camera that can include these required details. mate in the same situation, how are u doing yours? or can anyone help?

Usher

Star Member
Oct 24, 2014
It is very simple and I did the following without any objection from LVO
Add another row for the duration after intermediate exam and up to admission, and in activity just write "waiting for the admission".
Similarly for the duration after graduation exam and up to first job add another line with activity " Unemployed"

sk540 said:
Dear friends need urgent help.

Today received email from cic. They ve asked to re submit "schedule A bacj ground declaration".

They are asking to specify what i was doing during the period intermediate exams and also after Graduation exams...

Basically ive written the date of exams in the form due to which it seems like tht there is a gap which is not actually the case.. this was how system work at tht time i gave exams in may.. result announced in septmbr and admissions of graduation strtd in oct-nov.. and classes started from january.. similarly it looks like a gap after graduation which actually is not.

there is no gap but it seems like one.. plz suggest how to respond.. can i attach extra sheet with form to explain my point of view??

Regards

sk540

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
6th Feb, 26th March & 31st March
Nomination.....
PER: 25-Nov-2014
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
Sent with app.
File Transfer...
dont know
Med's Request
(with RPRF)17th April 2015
Med's Done....
4th May 2015, 3rd line updated: 14th May 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
8th June 2015
LANDED..........
1st May 2016
Usher said:
It is very simple and I did the following without any objection from LVO
Add another row for the duration after intermediate exam and up to admission, and in activity just write "waiting for the admission".
Similarly for the duration after graduation exam and up to first job add another line with activity " Unemployed"

Thanks alot usher