Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
SADEED said:
Thanks......only email......no postal mail......I also got the confirmation on the same when i got the PPR2.....initially after replying with the required documents i waited for few days and emailed them if they have received my documents and also if I need sending them through email too.....so in reply, while asking for the PPR2....their reply came like this.....

"The documents that you have submitted via email are sufficient and your application has reached the final stage of processing."

So just email them as attachment.....

Hope it helps.......

Dear Sadeed!

Many thanks for the response.

Can you please share the email content you sent to VCM for asking documents receipt confirmation?
And what email address did u emailed?

Thank You

ZainMirza

Sep 13, 2013
Dear Experts,
I have received email from visa officer:
Your application has reached the final stages of processing. Before we proceed, please confirm the current country of residence for you and each your dependents.
Please advise me, the moment, I am in Saudi Arabia and my family is in Pakistan.
1- Shall I reply my residence is in Saudi Arabia and for family Pakistan or for all Pakistan and send my passport to Pakistan for visa stamp?
2- If I reply myself Saudi Arabia then they will send my visa in Saudi Arabia and for my family to Pakistan?
3- In Saudi Arabia, Canadian consulate is stamping visa or they are sending passport to Abu Dhabi for visa stamp.

regard

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
You need to write that you are in Saudi and family is in Pakistan.
Next the visas are stamped in London and routed back to you through Abu Dhabi office.
In this scenario you can get your family passports to Saudi and send it across to London via DHL.
If you declare you are currently in Pakistan they can make out with your residence visa of Saudi and hold you for misrepresentation.

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
ZainMirza said:
Dear Experts,
Your application has reached the final stages of processing. Before we proceed, please confirm the current country of residence for you and each your dependents.
Please advise me, the moment, I am in Saudi Arabia and my family is in Pakistan.
1- Shall I reply my residence is in Saudi Arabia and for family Pakistan or for all Pakistan and send my passport to Pakistan for visa stamp?
2- If I reply myself Saudi Arabia then they will send my visa in Saudi Arabia and for my family to Pakistan?
3- In Saudi Arabia, Canadian consulate is stamping visa or they are sending passport to Abu Dhabi for visa stamp.

regard
Tell them whatever is reality. And passports dont go to london in case of LVO either u will submitt it in islamabad or abu dhabi

ZainMirza

Sep 13, 2013
KRP said:
You need to write that you are in Saudi and family is in Pakistan.
Next the visas are stamped in London and routed back to you through Abu Dhabi office.
In this scenario you can get your family passports to Saudi and send it across to London via DHL.
If you declare you are currently in Pakistan they can make out with your residence visa of Saudi and hold you for misrepresentation.
Tell them whatever is reality. And passports dont go to london in case of LVO either u will submitt it in islamabad or abu dhabi

============
Thanks for your quick reply,
Can I ask LVO, send all the visas to Pakistan. I am in Saudi Arabia and family is in Pakistan. So I will send my passport to Pakistan and together we will submit all to Islamabad for visa stamping.

Durofestdot

Jan 25, 2015
I have just been asked to come of an interview before my FSW 2013 application could be processed further. Has anybody been to an interview lately? what kind of question should one expect? I am been asked to bring Payslips and bank statements of work I did over 10 years ago, which I can't provide. Any information and advise will be highly appreciated

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
malikkhayyam said:
Just Received an email from LVO

Date: February 4, 2015
UCI: 91XXXXX Application: E000XXXXX
Dear

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. You have submitted
photographs which do not meet our requirements. Please provide four (4) new photographs which meet
the specifications. We require these photos for you and each of your dependents on the application.
Please print the photo specifications and bring the specifications and this letter to the photographer. You
will find the specifications at this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3998E_tempA.pdf
More information on the photo specifications may be found here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Please send these photographs to the address provided below. These photos must be received by our
office within 45 days from the date of this letter.

Thank you,

Immigration and Medical Services Division

Now I have few questions.

1. VO eligibility completed?
2. Whether criminality and security checks completed?
3. Why they are not asking for PCC or any other doc (suppose partial PCC submitted).
4. When they will send me Medical Request.

Anxiously waiting for seniors response
Did you get this email from visa officer or client service? What's the name or initials in the email?

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
lionheartleo2001 said:
i ve recieved excatly the same email today from LVO.
Please share if this was from visa officer or client services? Their names or initials in the email?

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
ZainMirza said:

============
Can I ask LVO, send all the visas to Pakistan. I am in Saudi Arabia and family is in Pakistan. So I will send my passport to Pakistan and together we will submit all to Islamabad for visa stamping.
Boss let them decide first where they want u to submit passport and i will not advisw you to send out ur passport out of country especially in case of saudi. Better wait and see what LVO will advise

malikkhayyam

Sep 9, 2013
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
27-08-2014
IELTS Request
Provided with app
LANDED..........
20-08-2015
Wash an said:
Did you get this email from visa officer or client service? What's the name or initials in the email?
No any visa officer mentioned Just written Immigration and Medical Services Division

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
It is good LVO asked you about your options for visa stamping
You cannot send passport to or outside Pakistan via post as per Pakistan law. You can request LVO to allow you to stamp visa in Riyadh (You can send passport via VFS in this case) and for your family in CHC Islamabad Pakistan. I have seen one case where main applicant was in Pakistan and his spouse was in Europe. LVO allowed visa stamping at different locations.

ZainMirza said:

============

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
ZainMirza said:
Dear Experts,

regard
Plz share ur timeline

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
ZainMirza said:
Dear Experts,

regard
Dear,

Don't worry, my friend has just passed through same process, his wife was in Pakistan and he was working here in Saudi Arabia. LVO asked him to submit his passport to Riyadh Embassy via VFS and after his visa is stamped, he was advised in same email that once your visa is stamped, your family can submit passport in Islamabad Embassy.

So, do not worry, its practical and just been done in December...

Move ahead with confidence...

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
INVALUABLE ARTICLE

Survival Job/Professional Work

New Canadians have widely different family circumstances and financial needs. No timeline exists that is right for all families and individuals. Below is a list of three reasonable options that are helpful to review. These job goals probably match the short-term, medium-range, and long-term goals that you could outline for yourself. Economic factors will determine some of your choices.

If you wish to work in your profession in the long-term, you must continue to work on your long-range plans while you are working at a Survival Job. Set some realistic goals for ways to get closer to your long-term job goal, and then focus on the short or medium range job that will help you to get closer to work in your profession.

Survival Job

A survival job is a job not related to your profession. For many newcomers survival work is their first step into the labour market. Survival work can be helpful in generating income while you settle your family, learn English and have your credentials assessed. It may be helpful in developing your network, building your understanding of the Canadian workplace, and connecting with your community.

Work through the information and resources contained in this Job Search website and connect with an employment counsellor to work towards a survival job as a part of your short-term planning.

Related Work

Like survival work, work related to your profession can keep you afloat financially while you work on your long-term goals. Work related to your field can more effectively move you towards your long-term goals. It will help to build your knowledge of your chosen sector in Canada and provide an opportunity to build up sector contacts and references.

Finding related work will require a higher level of English communication as well as higher-level job-searching skills, which will require greater planning and communication with your employment counsellor.

Professional Work

Your ability to return to working in your profession will require not only extremely high English skills but highly tuned communication skills overall. You will have explored and completed any licensing and credentialing required and will likely have some Canadian experience in your field, though related or volunteer work.

Finding and maintaining professional work requires highly advanced job-search skills. You will likely have a well-developed professional network, are involved in professional or community clubs or associations and have mentors advising you along the way. Canadian professionals develop ambitious “life-long learning” approaches to keep up with best practices and maintain your skills and standing in the field.

Reaching this level in communication, licensure and job-searching skills requires a lot of work, patience and planning. Again, your employment counsellor and professional mentors will be important in guiding you to reach your long-term goals.

Whether you are working on your short-, medium- or long-term plans we suggest using the information and resources provided in our Job-Search website, and the partnership provided by an employment counsellor, in working your way through the steps required to reach your goals.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
SADEED said:
Dear Kashmoin,

Whats the update on your side....
mali2014 said:
Dear Kashmoin!

Thank you, have u received PPR2?

Thanks
Sent out RPRF last Friday and now waiting for PPR 2
In reply to RPRF email I was advised to wait for further instructions in coming weeks
So hoping to hear something in next 2 weeks

@sadeed
Really happy to hear the news of ur PPR 2