Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
kashmoin said:
Bro that's really not nice
what else can u say to people who take every comment personal and start humiliating and insulting others? its Pakistani mentality not to show respect to others and not to respect the difference of opinions.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
kashmoin said:
Didn't get u here
R u trying to add something to my comment or correcting me somewhere?
I am correcting you dear, as you mentioned paper file is not transferred to LVO, its just the GCMS update,
the PAPER FILE portion of GCMS file shows the location of your physical file,

Kafil

Jan 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadamylove said:
what else can u say to people who take every comment personal and start humiliating and insulting others? its Pakistani mentality not to show respect to others and not to respect the difference of opinions.
Calm down brother

First of all, while i find no offence in what Click.trick mentioned, with all due respect, your "REVELATION" was not only shocking but also lacked evidence and likely to misguide new applicants. Hence it was destined to induce some response from waiting applicants who know a thing or two about this PR process.

Al Hamdulillah, You are done with your PR process so quickly, so i request you to pray for the speedy processing of waiting applicants of LVO.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
click.trick said:
I am correcting you dear, as you mentioned paper file is not transferred to LVO, its just the GCMS update,
the PAPER FILE portion of GCMS file shows the location of your physical file,
Thx for the correction. I didn't knew about the physical file transfer

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Kafil said:
Calm down brother

First of all, while i find no offence in what Click.trick mentioned, with all due respect, your "REVELATION" was not only shocking but also lacked evidence and likely to misguide new applicants. Hence it was destined to induce some response from waiting applicants who know a thing or two about this PR process.

Al Hamdulillah, You are done with your PR process so quickly, so i request you to pray for the speedy processing of waiting applicants of LVO.
jazakAllah khair.

brother it was not a revelation but my personal opinion based on my understandings, now I didn't asked to accept it as it is or to act upon it. it may be right or wrong, and yes those who are knowledgeable can rectify others who are not.

but there is a way to speak/argue with others and respecting the opinions shared, its not just you go thermonuclear against the comments mentioned here by others.

also u mentioned misguidance for new comers......buddy my comments wont misguide anyone here.

my understanding is until unless people don't have 2nd line in their ecas update.....it wont matter that there file is at cio or lvo...people are waiting anxiously, with sleepless nights, with horrible thoughts, with tensed days, with prayers after every namaz, with hopes to hear good news soon....all that matters to them is any update in ecas or any good news via email....they don't care file is at cio or lvo, all they care is that their processing must start asap without further delays. again that's my thought and opinion.

there are many people who post false info or wrong info on forum, I don't blame them openly or accused them of writing wrong info...or to call their comments nonsense and useless......I rectify them in a manner, most of the time through PM. I believe that if you point out someone like this than you are actually showing your own low level and narrow mentality to the world. we have to show respect to everyone.

so I m sorry but I cannot comment better than that to that person.

rest my wishes and prayers are with all of those awaiting, I wish u all success, speedy process and good luck, may Allah help you all and bless you all with rapid success.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
ahsan99 said:
LVO verifies work experience of ALL APPLICANTS? (i,m talking about pakistani applicants)
it depends, mine was not verified. this year most of the applicants were not verified but u cant guess it. they can do random checks and can go for any applicant to verify anything.

relax and good luck.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
canadamylove said:
this is a trick of lvo by telling applicants that it is pending for review, however review is already done b4 u get per and b4 u r charged. cos after per and charging of fees, actual processing starts on file.

now u get 2nd line update when ur file is transferred at lvo from cio, but if it remains there in cio and not transferred then 2nd line is not updated. I believe ur all files are at cio, there they are doing some processing on it or some background checking of either employment, criminality or any other.

so u just have to wait for cio to transfer ur files to lvo.

also don't blame lvo for this delay as they don't have your file with them, they will only get it when 2nd line is updated. b4 that its with cio and they delaying it for unknown purposes.

good luck to all and keep praying.
U may be rite canadamylove but i tell u my experience i sent an email wen i was waiting for PER though i got PER quite early before reply of CIc that ur file is no more in our office as its already been transfered to LVO any further corresponce must be done with LVO.

zenghi

Oct 29, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
-
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
-
Med's Request
-05-01-2015
Med's Done....
-10-01-2015
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
-
siamu said:
Anyone here has any idea usually how long does LVO take to reply to an email?
Usually i get replies within 7 to 10 days.. If they dont reply then i get some request for PCC or rprf/medical in 20-25 days. In some cases they dont reply at all.. for example when sent rprf payment they didnt reply or confirm it..

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
immigrant2b said:
U may be rite canadamylove but i tell u my experience i sent an email wen i was waiting for PER though i got PER quite early before reply of CIc that ur file is no more in our office as its already been transfered to LVO any further corresponce must be done with LVO.
thanks for the update.

eleganceheart

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25th August 2014
Doc's Request.
April 30 2015
AOR Received.
PER:12th December 2014
IELTS Request
ALREADY SENT
File Transfer...
December 12 2014
Med's Request
26th April 2016
Med's Done....
5th june 2016,11 june 2016 medical results have been received
Interview........
26th January 2015
Passport Req..
PPR 1 on 15th of june 2016 passport request :16 th june 2016 Decision made on 20 june 2016.Passport submission on:19th june 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16TH JUNE 2016 PASSPORT SENT:19TH JUNE 2016,RECEIVED DATE:28TH JUNE 2016
LANDED..........
26th August 2016
immigrant2b said:
i agree with immigrant2b because same happened to me.My per date is 12 december and after few days i got reply from CIO AS FOLLOWS:

Good Morning:

Email was forwarded by CIO-Sydney dated 12 December 2014 to the email address provided.

Application has been transferred to the Visa Office London.

Thank you,

MEM
Client Service Unit
Citizenship and Immigration
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada

yhw9102

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Copenhagen
Category........
Visa Office......
London (VO: BWJ)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Nov. 27 charged
Nomination.....
Dec. 31 PER
AOR Received.
Photo request on Feb. 6, sent on Feb. 11
IELTS Request
Doc. request on June 2, sent on June 10
File Transfer...
SLU July 3, start to process on July 1
Med's Request
waiting.........
kashmoin said:
File is transfered to the local visa office the sooner one receives PER through GCMS (no physical transfer of file).

Local visa office assigns files to different visa officers and the time visa officer starts looking at the file 2nd line on ECAS is updated. Now thorough checks are done on file which includes even eligibility check , background checks, security and criminality checks and one receives different requests depending on the way visa officer works

Hope to have cleared the issue
Agree with you.
Actually in CICs work manuals, within one week after PER the whole applications will transfer to local VO.

alimsn

Sep 5, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Updated Schedule A Request 17/3/2015
Nomination.....
PER 11/12/2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line Update 10-MAR-2015-Started Processing
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
07-07-2015
Med's Done....
12-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-07-2015, submitted 23-7-2015-Riyadh
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2015
LANDED..........
21-09-2015
Just to share my time line which can shed some light on how CIC works and in transferring the file to LVO

Application Received: 25/8/2014
Email Sent to inquire about the status of my file: 24/10/2014
PER Received: 11/12/2014.
Reply to my inquiry from CIC Central Intake Office: 15/12/2014 (with the reply: Your file is currently awaiting transfer to the visa office in London)

The reply to my inquiry was after receiving the PER, and it mention that file is awaiting tranfer to LVO, that could be physical transfer of the file, otherwise it will be transferred immediately after PER if it was automatic.

This is my Guess.