+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

aiklamha

Jul 20, 2014
aiklamha said:
Hi All,

I applied for Immigration in August 2010 and the in process for last 4 years. On December 4th 2014, I received an email from London office of immigration and medical services asking for Updated information chart for whole family. The chart asks for name, passport number, expiry date, height and eye color.

While reading others' experience on this forum, I realized that most of the people got a request for passport bio pages with this email, I haven't. Can anyone confirm if this is normal? Should I email the VO and ask?

Thanking you in advance
Anyone please?

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
aiklamha said:
Hi All,

I applied for Immigration in August 2010 and the in process for last 4 years. On December 4th 2014, I received an email from London office of immigration and medical services asking for Updated information chart for whole family. The chart asks for name, passport number, expiry date, height and eye color.

While reading others' experience on this forum, I realized that most of the people got a request for passport bio pages with this email, I haven't. Can anyone confirm if this is normal? Should I email the VO and ask?

Thanking you in advance
You may send passport bio page scanned copy along with the scanned updated info chart by email to expedite the processing of your application.

Also you can pay RPRF online proactively by credit card if haven't paid still and send the payment receipt to LVO by email.

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
aiklamha said:
Anyone please?
@Aiklamha as yours' is an old case, there is a high chance that your family member's passport would be nearing validity.
LVO only want to verify the names, dob, passport validity from the bio page before they proceed for next step viz medical/PPR or both.
I suggest do not delay or follow's others experience. Do as per LVO ask.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
immigrant2b said:
To canadamyluv actually my wife is prinical applicant
She used to take salary in the form of cash.no pay stubs she mentioned this in the reference letter.now can Vo can ask for pay stubs?
its not guaranteed that lvo will ask for pay slips or not. as she has mentioned that she is not issued pay slips, and if lvo wants to have something more, then they can ask you to submit something else.

even if they asks u for pay slips, then you will have to ask ur employer to write a letter in which write all the employment details of ur wife and also mention about here monthly salary that is been given to her in form of CASH, clearly mentioning that they do not issue salary slips. remember it must be on company letter head, signed by authorized person, with his stamp if it is there. that would be more than enough.

good luck.

and I am canadamylove not canadamyluv.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
irfanyusuf said:
Hello forum mates. This morning a big surprise came, while leaving for office I saw the TCS guy asking for courier charges in return of the post from CHC having the passports with Visa stamped. Though I used FedEx Gerry's dropbox service to send the passports, don't know how come the CHC used TCS for the return. Anyways ... with this the first milestone of the long journey completed. I plan to land in June/July 2015

I am really grateful to all the forum mates and especially the admins who shared the experiences and provided timely and very valuable information. I wish the best for all those who are in the immigration queue and also to all those who are in search of jobs in Canada.
congrats on your success and have safe landing.

can u share how much time it took to get the passports back?

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
canadamylove said:
its not guaranteed that lvo will ask for pay slips or not. as she has mentioned that she is not issued pay slips, and if lvo wants to have something more, then they can ask you to submit something else.

even if they asks u for pay slips, then you will have to ask ur employer to write a letter in which write all the employment details of ur wife and also mention about here monthly salary that is been given to her in form of CASH, clearly mentioning that they do not issue salary slips. remember it must be on company letter head, signed by authorized person, with his stamp if it is there. that would be more than enough.

good luck.

and I am canadamylove not canadamyluv.
Thanks n sorry canadamylove :)

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Statisical Summary of total number of days at the moment it will take to get PR-Visa Based Upon Average Number of Days of each stage in the process (subject to the validity of Data Entered by Participants in this forum,Spreadsheet Date:10th Jan,2015)[size=14pt][size=16pt][/size]

[size=14pt]Days from App. Received-- Till--Fee Encashed Date------->[size=14pt]89
[/size]-Days
Days from Fee Encashed Date?-- Till--PER received date------->[size=14pt]23
[/size]-Days
Days from PER received date?-- Till--AOR by local VO------->[size=14pt]30
[/size]-Days
Days from AOR by local VO?-- Till--Local VO started processing------->[size=14pt]39
[/size]-Days
Days from Local VO started processing?-- Till--Interview date------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Interview date?-- Till--Medical request date------->[size=14pt]11
[/size]-Days
Days from Medical request date?-- Till--Medicals done------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals done?-- Till--Medicals received by VO------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Medicals received by VO?-- Till--RPRF request------->[size=14pt]19
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF request?-- Till--RPRF sent------->[size=14pt]17
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF sent?-- Till--RPRF received------->[size=14pt]13
[/size]-Days
Days from RPRF received?-- Till--Passport request------->[size=14pt]36
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport request?-- Till--Passport sent------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
Days from Passport sent?-- Till--Decision made------->[size=14pt]14
[/size]-Days
Days from Decision made?-- Till--Visa issued date------->[size=14pt]15
[/size]-Days
Days from Visa issued date-- Till--Passport returned------->[size=14pt]12
[/size]-Days
[size=16pt]Total Days for PR-Visa After Recieving of Application at CIO------->[size=14pt][size=16pt]392
[/size]-Days
[size=14pt]George
Doha,Qatar

mali2014

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
United Kingdom
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
01-10-2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
01-10-2014
Med's Done....
08-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Dear all senior London VO members!

Please shed some light on my application, I am much stressed now! :(

100 Days have been passed since my Medicals & 3rd line update but I have not heard anything from LVO.

I sent couple of CSE but never got any response.

Any suggestions and advice please.

Thank You :(

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
mali2014 said:

Please shed some light on my application, I am much stressed now! Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

100 Days have been passed since my Medicals & 3rd line update but I have not heard anything from LVO.

Thank You Huh Huh
Dear friend i m not in that position to give any opinion but i can share ur sadness because i m junior applicant we cant say anything except to say bad performance from Lvo they are damn lazy .you look around Ndvo they are working on fast track.i m aslo 9 july applicant but No Mr request.

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
mali2014 said:

WAit for 20 or 30 days more as it will be 4 months after that. May be they will reply you with in this period. Don't worry just pray or apply caips notes. It's been 2 months since I gave medicals. Still no reply, I assumed they will reply soon as it's already been 3 years since I applied. But they clearly mentioned in their email they it takes 4 months for them to respond after medicals and other documents after thy rcv them.

Regards.

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
mali2014 said:

Bro I'm exactly in same situation like urs
I remember some one shared earlier that LVO asked him to wait for 4 months in PCC request mail so maybe we r in same situation

Secondly I enquired about VO VCM from fsw13 applicants and they said process is very slow with him one needs to have lot of patience

So let's wait and stay positive without being over stressed

FaithNHope

Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2014
Doc's Request.
24-09-2014
Nomination.....
07-10-2014 (PER)
IELTS Request
L-8.5, S-8.5, R-8, W-8
Med's Request
09-12-14
Med's Done....
18-12-14 ECAS update : 31-12-14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-15
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2015
LANDED..........
[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-angelic001.gif[/img][/url]
mali2014 said:

Buddy, order GCMS notes, that may give an insight since you have not received response to your CSE. BTW who is your visa office?

kashmoin

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2014 Reached 12-May-2014
Doc's Request.
Schedule A form on 3 occations
Nomination.....
26-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
08-Oct-2014
Med's Request
10-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
22-Oct-2014
Passport Req..
29-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Jul-2015
FaithNHope said:
Buddy, order GCMS notes, that may give an insight since you have not received response to your CSE. BTW who is your visa office?
We both r with VCM of LVO

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
mali2014 said:

mali2014 I can understand your stress .Im 8th may applicant still waiting for MR.
You can apply for gcms notes .