Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
canadamylove said:
thanks bro, hope for a speedy process for u, good luck.

congratulations canadamylove!!! :) :)

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
Hi All,

I have received following mail from LVO. Could anybody please help me to understand what is this? I have already submitted my medical in 23rd Oct.

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Please provide the following information for yourself and each dependent:

· Name and date of birth as they appear in your passport
· Passport number
· Passport expiry date
· Height
· Eye colour

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email."

I have received this mail on 3rd Dec and submitted information on 4th Dec but after that no news. Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Kwinkal

ash73

Mar 2, 2011
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-05-2014
kwinkal said:
Hi All,

I have received following mail from LVO. Could anybody please help me to understand what is this? I have already submitted my medical in 23rd Oct.

"This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

-Please provide the following information for yourself and each dependent:

· Name and date of birth as they appear in your passport
· Passport number
· Passport expiry date
· Height
· Eye colour

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email."

I have received this mail on 3rd Dec and submitted information on 4th Dec but after that no news. Please help.

Thanks in advance,
Kwinkal

Kwinkal what is ure noc and what date was your application received?

kwinkal

Star Member
Nov 23, 2012
ash73 said:
Kwinkal what is ure noc and what date was your application received?
Hi Ash,

My NOC is 2132 and I'm MPNP applicant and application received at LVO on 28 May 2014.

Thanks
Kwinkal

aakz

Jul 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2014
Doc's Request.
20-08-2015
AOR Received.
PER 06-11-14
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
30-11-2015 along with RPRF
Med's Done....
12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-01-2016
dollyy said:
Hello all,
I have a situation here and don't know what to do. I have applied for FSW in June 2014 & Got PER on 21 Oct.
I am living in Saudi arabia, but now I am moving to Australia permanently on final exit. I have not sent PCC with my application and i don't know when i will get PCC request from LVO. If i move out of Saudi on exit it would be so much difficult to get PCC. In this situation what should i do to get PCC from Saudi.
I mean whom should i contact to get PCC Request Letter? Can someone please help me out on this.
You have two options either to get the letter from Pakistan consulate or get the letter from Canadian consulate after showing them your PER email (they have signed signed proforma letters available at the reception).

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah

thanks All Mighty Allah, all praises to HIM, The Lord of lords, The King of kings...

just now received forwarded email from my consultant, showing that I have received Passports Request! its unbelievable that yesterday my 3rd line in ecas was updated that lvo has received my medicals and today after one day I have got passport call from lvo!

I m so happy........flying high!

the email just says one line "Processing is now complete, please see attached". but my ecas status still shows "In Process" and still no 4th line updated about decision made. may be they will do this soon. I m advised to submit passports to Islamabad within 30 days with 2 recent photographs, not to London or Abu Dhabi.

so I guess that's it......by All Mighty's grace it came so fast that I wasn't expecting......still cant believe it!

I wish u all success and good luck for your cases. inshALlah I will be there as always to help u all out as much as I can. still a long way to go but now the time is close to book an A380! oh yeah baby......Emirates A380! :D

sujwal

Jan 24, 2013
uk to canada said:
Dear Friends, please help me.

I received PPR2 mail from cic London, I am british citizen so I don't need to send passport but I have sent the documents to the following address as mentioned in the attached letter:

VPU Processing (LDN)
Immigration Division
Canadian High Commission
2-4 Cockspur Street
London SW1Y 5DH
United Kingdom

But I just noticed that CIC london is moved to canada House, so should I contact CIC London or just Send the documents again to new addrress
This is new address. So dont worry.

Rai Mazhar Farid Jami

Nov 18, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pics req 10 Feb, submitted on 16 Feb 2015....Schedule A & PCC request on 29 July2015
Nomination.....
31-12-2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
2nd line updated on 29 July 2015
Med's Request
22 January 2016 , RPRF and passport copies
Med's Done....
28 January 2016 and medical received line updated on 12 Feb 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10 February 2016 submitted on 16 Feb
VISA ISSUED...
11 March 2016
LANDED..........
30-01-2017
canadamylove said:

thanks All Mighty Allah, all praises to HIM, The Lord of lords, The King of kings...

just now received forwarded email from my consultant, showing that I have received Passports Request! its unbelievable that yesterday my 3rd line in ecas was updated that lvo has received my medicals and today after one day I have got passport call from lvo!

the email just says one line "Processing is now complete, please see attached". but my ecas status still shows "In Process" and still no 4th line updated about decision made. may be they will do this soon. I m advised to submit passports to Islamabad within 30 days with 2 recent photographs, not to London or Abu Dhabi.

so I guess that's it......by All Mighty's grace it came so fast that I wasn't expecting......still cant believe it!

I wish u all success and good luck for your cases. inshALlah I will be there as always to help u all out as much as I can. still a long way to go but now the time is close to book an A380! oh yeah baby......Emirates A380! :D
Congrats, stay blessed

NAAJ

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-12-2014
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
canadamylove said:

congratulations, you deserved it

wish you all the best

quebec2013

Aug 27, 2013
canadamylove said:

congrats

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
canadamylove said:

congrats, and best of luck for your new life in canada.

YehCanada

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-July-2014
Doc's Request.
21-January-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the package
File Transfer...
SLU 20-March-2015
Med's Request
26-March-2015
Med's Done....
15-April-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-September-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-October-2015
My application date is July 16th and I have received PER on 12th November. When can I send CSE for Medical?

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
YehCanada said:
My application date is July 16th and I have received PER on 12th November. When can I send CSE for Medical?
Hi. U can send CSE to LVO for status update anytime from March (120 days) but not specifically for medical. LVO will send u MR when they are done with checks on your application (job, reference, PCC etc) and are satisfied. All the best.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Rai Mazhar Farid Jami said:
Congrats, stay blessed
thanks dear, wish u success.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
NAAJ said:
congratulations, you deserved it

wish you all the best
thanks buddy, u deserve a speedy process, inshALlah will get good news soon.