+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
luqi said:
Dear mabmabs 2nd line is not the key that ur app is successful. I can feel your concerns and situation but believe me we will be through inshallah. Waiting is always hard. As you might have heard "intizaar aur takheer ka bara gehra taaluq hota hay, ap anay walay ko jitna jaldi bhulana chahtay hay wo utni her dair ker deta hay" so have faith in Allah ad msaeed bro always say.
nikki123804 said:
hello!

Dont lose hope, i can relate with you since
for more than 1 year i haven't heard any update from them since PER and then it was only last sept 23 that i got my 2nd line...

just be positive, we will have update very soon...
INSHAALLAH you guys will hear very soon. Everyone on this forum is eager to see post of update from you guys. Our all prayers are with you guys..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
nikki123804 said:
I will prepare now for MR.. Anyway, will i receive the MR together with RPRF and other document requests? or will it be separate?
Thanks!
It can be together or in separate mails as well. It varies person to person. For me I had these three in three separate emails..

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear sheikh958,

I need your advice urgently because your case and my case are similar and me and my wife finished medical on 08-Oct-2014 but due to my wife pregnancy 3 months, she has not done only Chest X-RAY , the rest all test are already done including blood test+BMI...

I am going to submit all additional documents together with RPRF to Singapore Visa Office personally on 28-OCT-2014, Do i need to submit any documents saying that due to my wife pregnancy she cannot take chest x-ray or etc... or I need to submit any medical form IMM5733E?
Please share your idea or any other similar case you have experience before?

Seniors please let me have your advice too.

Regards,
Myat

sheikh958 said:
Today i have received my passport back with copr.
Regards

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Seniors,

I'm unable to calculate the points for educational factor. I need help in terms of calculating my points for this factor, based upon the ECA assessment report I received from ICAS. The details are as follows:

Credential: Master of Commerce
Admission Requirement: Bachelor's degree (two years)
Duration of Program: Two years
Documents: Graduation diploma, Transcript

Comparable level in Canada: Two Years of University Study

aami786pk

Oct 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
With application
IELTS Request
With application
Med's Request
INSHALLAH SOON
Mrs.Faisal said:
InshaAllah u will join with great progress in ur application.
InshAllah

Shahzad36_KSA

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Owais Iqbal said:
Exactlyyy.. He (msaeed) has been doing a great job by helping hundreds of forum members everyday.. There's no way a newbie points a finger on him. Newbies must respect the seniors. Seniors know better when and what to do.. Thanks for your genuine support bro..
fully agreed. M saeed doing great job.

rebell

Jul 8, 2014
Hi Seniors,

I want to know that is it compulsory to specify the Company's profile in 2-3 lines on the experience letter ? If the employer is not ready to write it's company's introduction. So is it fine too ?

Secondly, A website of the company also must be specified on the letter head ? Since, the website is under construction ... As it is mentioned on the CIC website that a website must be included too.

Captain_Prince

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Hi Guyz,

Any one from FSW 2014 who have received passport request, wondering how much time it takes after a decision has been made on the application.

Thanks,

Captain

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
rebell said:
Hi Seniors,

I want to know that is it compulsory to specify the Company's profile in 2-3 lines on the experience letter ? If the employer is not ready to write it's company's introduction. So is it fine too ?

Secondly, A website of the company also must be specified on the letter head ? Since, the website is under construction ... As it is mentioned on the CIC website that a website must be included too.

Sir

You write your company introduction in cover note , and point out that web page is in construction etc , enclose with your application company printed profile , broachers that marketing department use

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Dear Mates

A useful link for Child Benefit , study and share knowledge

http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/bnfts/cctb/fq_qlfyng-eng.html#q8

Stay Blessed

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
msaeed said:
Sir

You write your company introduction in cover note , and point out that web page is in construction etc , enclose with your application company printed profile , broachers that marketing department use

Stay Blessed
I have spoken to so many applicants whose org did not have website. N they got visas. What abt this?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
rebell said:
Seniors,

I'm unable to calculate the points for educational factor. I need help in terms of calculating my points for this factor, based upon the ECA assessment report I received from ICAS. The details are as follows:

Credential: Master of Commerce
Admission Requirement: Bachelor's degree (two years)
Duration of Program: Two years
Documents: Graduation diploma, Transcript

Comparable level in Canada: Two Years of University Study

You will get 19 points bro..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
rebell said:
Hi Seniors,

msaeed said:
Sir

Stay Blessed
I sent the company profile in the form of a catalog they had published for an exhibition. Find something like this or anything in which there is a brief or detailed profile of what your company does.

In case of you are unable to find them then do one thing. Get reference letters from your friends or colleagues on simple plain paper in which they mention company profile and your profile and attach their visiting cards with these reference letters. They are also accepted by CIC..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
rebell said:
Are you sure bro ? :/ ... Everyone else is commenting that , in this case there will be no points given. :/
Go to this link and decide for yourself buddy.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-education.asp