+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

Indian applicant

Jun 29, 2014
shah801 said:
Dear seniors, i received email from LVO asking updated schedule A forms and copy of birth and marriage certificates with certified translations....problem is i am sending attachments of 15 MB and sending it to them but having a problem of postmaster delivery failure....while when i am sending that email with a BCC copy to my same email address them i am getting that email...plz find the email received in response of my email ;
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

laura.mcleod @ international.gc.ca

Please help.............
This is due to email size limit set on cic email server.
What is the file format you are using to email ? Try to scan the documents at 300dpi. Remember to crop to the right size especially for the passport. Try with the reduced size and if you still get non-delivery error... compress the file using windows before attaching.
This could save you time; money and also associated anxiety.
Ofcourse you could follow it up with courier if you feel.
Cic and VO prefers softcopies

Soundless

May 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2013
Med's Request
02/04/2014
Med's Done....
12/04/2014
Interview........
27/02/2014
Passport Req..
14/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
22/09/2014
LANDED..........
31-Mar-2015
msaeed said:
Dear Mate
Wa Aleikum Assalam

Eid Mubarik to you and every one

Thank you for your wishes and prayers.

Original stamped Copy of COPR at times is demanded in Canada , in certain cases when an individual files Citizenship application , files an application with bank to get mortgage , migrates to another province etc.

Land lady of my sister , lost this , and got copy of this from CIC by paying CAD 450 / or CAD 350 , and waiting time was 65 days.
This was required at the time when she filed her application for mortgage of house , and citizenship

Stay Blessed
Dear Saeed,

I understood from your first post the importance of the document and I thank you again for it. but your sense of humor was remarkable in the sentence. I am not sure though if you meant it to be little funny but this is how I felt it. :D

God bless you and your beloved ones

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hi All,

I was away from the forum due to my busy schedule back at home. It was good to see so many visas, DMs and updates. Wish you all the very best of luck for future in Canada and the rest who are waiting for updates, may you get quickest processing this year.

I would like to thank StangerFriendly for arranging such a great evening for Karachites and also I would like to thank Msaeed Bhai for coming all the way from Lahore to add "chaar chaand" to the event. Would like to keep up the good relationship with you all in Canada as well.

Please remember me in all your prayers.

Wish you all a very Happy Eid!

Regards

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
msaeed said:
Sir

You can bring Multi Million in first landing , and all subsequent transactions will be taxed

Stay Blessed
Sir,

My friend landed last year. He took half of his money with first landing and came back. The remaining money he took in his 2nd landing....and he did not pay any tax...

Where on cic website we can find this information as concrete info source....

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
With the blessing of Almighty Allah, I have recieved PPR2
All Praise be to Almighty Allah. I am thankful to everyone on the forum for the support during the process. Very happy to read about Karachi gathering and efforts of saeed bhai to join it, when are we going to have one in Islamabad/Lahore? All the best everyone

freddy2147

Jul 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 June 2013
Nomination.....
PER : 19th Sep 2013
Med's Request
25 June 2014
Med's Done....
5 August 2014
Passport Req..
1 October 2014
Eid Mubarak everyone

rawdah

Champion Member
May 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013 PER Rec'd...: 07-08-2013
Doc's Request.
04-03-2014
Med's Request
23-09-2014
Med's Done....
24-09-2014
Passport Req..
PPR1:23-09-2014, PPR2: 20-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-12-2014
freddy2147 said:
All Praise be to Almighty Allah. I am thankful to everyone on the forum for the support during the process. Very happy to read about Karachi gathering and efforts of saeed bhai to join it, when are we going to have one in Islamabad/Lahore? All the best everyone
Many congrats freddy2147 :)

All the best for quick stamping of visa.

JBZZS

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any good website to know about the following:

1- when and how to declare your foreign assets like foreign property, house etc? And Tax on that?

2- Income Tax on all foreign earnigs while living and working out of Canada (conditions, rates etc) in case of short landing and returning.

3- Tax on money carrying (or transferred through money exchange) at a later stage plus foreign assets

4. Should we declare in "Goods To Follow" form about the money in the form of our foreign assets and cash that we will transfer to Canada at later stage

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
freddy2147 said:
Many congratulations mate..

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Stranger Friendly said:
2nd Oct Karachi Dinner get together! A wonderful evening

Dear Mates,

Thank you very much for your presence today at Lavish dine Inn. It was a wonderful evening with excellent food, which I am sure everyone enjoyed.
All credit goes to Amish, Maria, Msaeed, Owais and others who initiated it. It was not possible without you.
It was good to see you all there today. Hope to see you soon again in Canada.

You will keep receiving the updates in Karachi email group.

Best of Luck everyone.

Stranger Friendly
Sir, +1 for your efforts and sharing

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
msaeed said:
Asalam O Aleikum,

There are FOUR major steps you have to go through after landing as an immigrant:

A. STEP ONE : IMMIGRATION:

1. Follow the queue and when you come out of terminal there will be people announcing loudly for the PR persons to go separately in the mentioned direction. (if get confused ask humbly)
2. You will be guided to immigration officer who will ask for two IDs ;
i . passport of each person
ii. landing papers for each person ( landing paper consists of two pages one is with picture and other is without picture, officer will keep picture paper and will give other back after stamping it: keep this landing paper safely as you will need it till your death )
3. Immigration officer will ask a few questions, he may ask you to declare the accompanied money.
4. He will guide you to other office for SIN card.

B. STEP TWO : SIN CARD:

1. They will again ask you for your passports and landing papers - (Its better to have copy of Landing papers and Passport , so that these could be submitted to SIN Official)

2. Sometimes there is a technical problem in that case they will ask you to go to Service
Canada office near your residence ,in this case you will go directly for third step.

C. STEP THREE : GRAB THE LUGGAGE :

1. Take your luggage from the baggage claim area and move for custom clearance.
2. Odd size bags / cartoons will be on belt marked "Odd Size Luggage) , and usually this is with the wall of building on all International Airports - (Other Than Pakistan and India)

D. STEP FOUR : CUSTOM :

1. You will again be asked about your passports and landing papers.
2. You will be asked to provide declaration of ;

i. MONEY DECLARATION ( HOW MUCH YOU ARE CARRYING )
ii . LISTS OF ACCOMPANIED LUGGAGE
iii. LISTS OF GOODS TO FOLLOW (write down estimated value in dollars )
iv. SEPARATE ISTS OF GOODS THAT HAS BEEN SHIPPED, AND IS ON WAY , WITH COPY OF AIRWAY BILL AND GIVE IT TO CUSTOM OFFICER OTHERWISE THEY WILL PUT HEAVY TAX ON it)

3. They will inquire about your luggage and may ask you to open a bag. Please do not carry medicines of any other relative / person who chronic disease , heart and other issues like this , as our immigration is based upon "Medical Fitness" , and this might result in any odd situation etc

Come straight out and WELCOME TO CANADA.

Jazak Allah Khair
Sir,

+1 for you.

Regards

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Many Congratulations

@ Tamer Moussa
@ Kami-Pk
@ Baspusacat - Thanks for sharing the interview details
@ canadian2013
@ Yasmin Chan
@ AK2147
@ Sani - Finally your worries are over man
@ Samera
@ dost01
@ pharmacistfarhan - Hey bro. Finally you are through. :)
@ JBZZS - A long wait ended finally!
@ Shoaibuc
@ Veejay
@ Ftah
@ Zahmd
@ sachoudary
@ MassHunter - It was quick for you in the end :)
@ Soundless
@ upey
@ syham
@ amir82

and all whom I have missed.

Wish you all the best for a great future ahead.

:)