Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
mish said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Salam Every one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/size][/size][/size]

Iam Back

Goal Canada and King faisal, huge congratulation to both of you, All the best
Wa Aleikum Assalam

Back from Dharna????

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mish said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Reminder
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Gathering Of The Smartest People of Karachi

Area:Rashid Minhas

Date: 2nd October, 2014 (Final)

Time : Onward 5pm (Evening) Final

Venu: Lavish Dine (Restaurant)

Applicants

Maria & Husband : Confirmed

Mish & Bro : ''

Farhan : "

Owais Iqbal : "

Stranger Friendly : "

SSA2263 : Need Confirmation

Xp4com: : Need Confirmation

EMEI : Need Confirmation

Saeed Bhai: : Confirmed

Sana& Husband : Confirmed

G.Abbasi : Confirmed (Saeed Bhai I have Added )

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] Lets MAke this Gathering Memorable and Wonderful[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Dear Mish

Please edit Subject Line

Gathering Of The Smartest People In Karachi

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Mrs.Faisal said:
date is not decided yet......we have to consider available dates of M saeed bhai as he will also join karachi group meeting....u tell us ur time limit....
Dear Sister

Decide any date after Eid Ul Azha , I would suggest either;

1. Peer Swaha or
2. Sunday Brunch at Des Pardess at Said Pur Village

Stay Blessed

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
BakuSalman said:
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada has begun accepting applications under new caps for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), starting May 1, 2014.

My question is:

1) Should applicant send his/her immigration file before Express Entry launches in January 2015?

2) Or it can be sent for processing with in the period of May 1, 2014, to April 30, 2015?
http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2014/2014-04-26/html/notice-avis-eng.php

3) Will Express Entry 2015 replace FSWP 2014 in January 2015 or these both systems will be in processed parallel?
As per my knowledge, FSW will end in December with the commencement of Express Entry 2015.

Regards

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
msaeed said:
Wa Aleikum Assalam

Back from Dharna????

Stay Blessed
how can i be back, until and unless imran will not say.hahahaha

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mish said:
how can i be back, until and unless imran will not say.hahahaha
Dear Mish / Stranger Friendly

Assalam U Aleikum

With refrence to 2nd OCtober Meeting

I understand that this dinner is on self contributing basis - (Logical).
I would suggest that you must inbox all participants to deposit , their contributions in bank account -(Zia Bhais or yours) , so that this is managed smoothly.

I am sure this will help.

Yours and Zia Bhais contributions are respected and highly valued , you both are taking lead / pain to organize this.

Would love to see development on this by tomorrow

NB: I am sure that Farhan , Ghulam Murtaza , Syed Ali will be accompanied by / with their existing begums , that are part of their application :p :p :p :p :p - Please confirm this from them so that all arrangements are in line.

Stay Blessed

roypp

Apr 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
Doc's Request.
CC charged: 29-08-2013
Nomination.....
PER: 03-09-2013
Med's Request
28th June, 2014
Med's Done....
8th July, 2014 | 3rd line added: 15th July, 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr1 23-10-2014; dm/ppr2 29.10.2014
VISA ISSUED...
F_S_W said:
Hi Luqi and other friends!​

Due to Luqi's GCMS Notes and comments (by other fellows) on that notes we are all interested in some terminologies and want to know the process of B/G checks. Let me contribute a little bit. First of all, I am sorry, that this Post is going be an “Essay”, but don't mind I am trying my best to provide you some information which may be helpful for some applicants. Let me start from Data Sharing agreements.

At the moments following agreements exist in the world about information regarding 3rd country's nationals:

1- European Data sharing system (called EURODAC) the biggest collection of data in the world. Most advanced and unified system. Member country can get information within 24 hours about a person (all European Sates and Denmark, Norway, Sweden Switzerland are members) –

2- Agreement (Five Country Agreement) between USA, UK, NEWZEALAND, AUSTRALIA and Canada – efficient system but not unified, mostly burocratic, it will take weeks to get information regarding a particular individuals.

3- GCC Countries Agreement between KSA, UAE, Oman, Bahrain and Qatar signed in 2012 –

4- Canada-US Visa Information Sharing signed on 13 December 2012 , this is unique agreement, under this agreement both countries are responsible to provide information about a national of 3rd country (upon request) who have filed an application for (any type of) visa for any of the country. It means if Mr. A applied US visit visa, then later he applied Canadian Immigration, but the CIC suspected that the information are not truthful then CIC will check with US and US will provide microfilmed copy of the application forms that Mr. A signed while applying US visa. Most Important is both countries do not provide any information about PRs and Nationality holders. So guys now you are not CANADIAN PR so they will check (randomly) your record but once you will be landed PR then your all searches will be deleted and on your file there will be no record of any search.
This information getting is 2 stage process – it can be completed in 1 to 4 months. At stage 1 CIC will send a request for Mr A through organized beurocratic channels, providing Name +DOB +PASSPOSR # + MOTHER/FATHER NAME, if there is any record in US then they will respond with limited data, then stage 2 starts, CIC will ask for full details, then US will provide “Full Package”
(Fully applicable to Canadian FSW Applicants) but remember these checks are on randomly basis.

5- US-Australia Visa Application Information sharing Agreement signed on 27 August 2014. It is same as Canada-US (same rules, same procedures, same terms etc), actually Australia realized the Importance while observing US-Canada Treaty, and so they signed it.

6- US – Pakistan information sharing agreement. Flow of information sharing is 1 way (from Pk to US) , shameful aspects is that Pakistan is providing information about Pakistani Nationals, the most dangerous aspect is US system is directly linked with NADRA, so unlimited access. This is 1st agreement of its nature in the present world.

FRC TERM

In Pakistani sense it is Family Registration Certificate, according to some members it is Further Review & Consultation. As per my findings while searching through CIC's documents, publications and minutes of meeting etc, FRC stands for “File Requirement Checklist”

I visited several CIC dox in each dox FRC stand for “File Requirement Checklist”, now I am not sure whether it is same FRC in which we are interested for Luqi Brother. 1 of the link is:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2013/ob502.asp

But on couple of places FRC stands for “Failed Refugee Claimant” – brother in your case FRC required seems to me that they want to search you on all databases which mentioned above.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/evaluation/prra/section3.asp

You know a lot of Pakhtoons are Asylum Seekers in different countries, so may be due to KPK factor, they want to make sure that you are not failed asylum seeker. If this is true then simply speaking it is B/G check - but deeply, using all databases which I mentioned above. And this appeals to my mind for the following reasons:

1- If they wanted to get Family Registration Certificate, then they should have had required at early stage when they required some additional dox from you, at that time they should have had required FRC. But they did not ...it means FRC is not a documents. It is some kind of B/G check. In this case “Failed Refugee Claimant” (FRC (status/check) Required) could be a code for the B/G going deep.

2- I searched a lot but I did not find any applicant who said that CIC asked him/her to send FRC. I did not find any single applicant (may be there is someone but it did not came to my notice)

3- You have 2 years un-employment so it raised a flag and Officer Thought may be, you were out of country for “Asylum”......therefore FRC..? If we think FRC as further Review & Consultation then still same thing that they want to search you on all databases..............same thing........ B/G......!

4- On your CSE they told you B/G....and in GCMS , recent activity is also Security Screening, so it means you are being searched on all databases, so nothing to worry...just a matter of time...!

5- At the end of GCMS notes, there is VO's Comments saying
“Request PA updated forms, upon receipt send MEds RPRF updated PCC”

6- It means VO did his/her job, after updated forms your medicals are ready, the only thing is B/G...as soon as it finishes you will get medicals RPRF etc.

So the verdict is that there is nothing wrong with your file, and your medical forms are ready they are just waiting for B/G finishes then you will receive, immediately, medicals then PPR-1 and then PPR-2 at lightning speed.

Chilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll Broooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Chappel Kabab Khao, Anaar Dana Ki chatni kay saath aur thanda pani pee ker so jaao.
Thanks for the above post. I just sent u a PM.

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
msaeed said:

Assalam U Aleikum

I would suggest that you must inbox all participants to deposit , their contributions in bank account -(Zia Bhais or yours) , so that this is managed smoothly.

Yours and Zia Bhais contributions are respected and highly valued , you both are taking lead / pain to organize this.

NB: I am sure that Farhan , Ghulam Murtaza , Syed Ali will be accompanied by / with their existing begums , that are part of their application :p :p :p :p :p - Please confirm this from them so that all arrangements are in line.

Stay Blessed
Saeed Bhai is 100% correct.......I agree. And yeah my wife would accompany me.......

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
xp4com said:
Update!

Hi,

First of all, heartiest congrats to everyone who have received positive updates. Regarding my case, I have finally received my passports with visa stamps along with two copies of COPR each for myself and my wife (one having pic and the other without pic - they returned the 2nd pic).
There is one big decision I need to make for which I need valuable input from you guys. I have just got a tempting job offer from one of the largest companies based in Saudi Arabia. This job is 'once-in-a- lifetime' opportunity. What are my options? Definitely, I would not trade-in PR with this job. What are the landing requirements? Can I make a short trip to Canada or do I need to stay there for some time? Can I, in anyway, avail both these opportunities together?

Thanks in advance for your kind suggestions.
Dear Mate

Congratulations , wish a blessed and successful life ahead - Ameen

Land in Canada , face challenge , trust me you will be getting many opportunities soon , better than this.
I would never suggest to leave after short landing , and adopt side ways to get PR. Now a days CIC is very strict on this , and they term this as immigration fraud.

Exit from Canada is recorded from Boarding pass , and this information is accumulated against our passport number , on which our PR is issued

Bro do not take risk , get PRC , and then move any where

Stay Blessed

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Assalam U Aleikum

NB: I am sure that Farhan , Ghulam Murtaza , Syed Ali will be accompanied by / with their existing begums , that are part of their application Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue - Please confirm this from them so that all arrangements are in line.

Stay Blessed

Mrs.Faisal

Oct 4, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2,2013
Nomination.....
December 23,2013
Med's Request
JUNE 10,2014
Med's Done....
JUNE 26,2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 Feb10,2015 PPR2 Feb 17,2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 21,2015
LANDED..........
30 May 2015

• [size=10pt]FELLOWS AGREED FOR ISLAMABAD MEETING [/size]

[list]
    • LUQI
      AMIR 82
      HAMONT
      WHO 174
      KING FAISAL

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
Mrs.Faisal said:

• [size=10pt]FELLOWS AGREED FOR ISLAMABAD MEETING [/size]

[list]
    • LUQI
      AMIR 82
      HAMONT
      WHO 174
      KING FAISAL

• Dear Mrs.FAisal

On Which date this is going to be held?

misag

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 April 2010
Doc's Request.
30 June 2010
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
17 Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Included with docs sent in Oct 2010
Med's Request
05/06/2014
Med's Done....
11/06/2014
Passport Req..
15/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
shoaibuc said:
ADDED......

I think lot of us are waiting for our PPs. Can we put the dates of PP submission to AUH visa office..

1- misag -
2- JBZZS - PP received by AUH VO on 27th Aug
3- Shoaibuc - PP received by Abu Dhabi VO on 24th August.
4- Soundless
5- Canadian2013
6- navali

Who else...

1- misag - AUH VO - PP submitted on 27th August - Officer - RIH
2- JBZZS - PP received by AUH VO on 27th Aug
3- Shoaibuc - PP received by Abu Dhabi VO on 24th August.
4- Soundless
5- Canadian2013
6- navali
I visited the AUH VO today and was told that the process has not been completed i.e visas have not been stamped yet and they were unable to confirm how long it would take. I plan to email London VO to chase. Helpful if Soundless, Canadian and Navali can post submission dates.

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
msaeed said:

Assalam U Aleikum

NB: I am sure that Farhan , Ghulam Murtaza , Syed Ali will be accompanied by / with their existing begums , that are part of their application Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue - Please confirm this from them so that all arrangements are in line.

Stay Blessed
Check pm

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..