+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CAnalyst said:
Atleast I didn't do this and am carrying stamped immigration visa on my passport.
thanx CAnalyst!!!!!!!

before receiving your reply i was shivering, the reason is i have put all my energy , at the day i was sending the dox, due to Job related issue and due to Application preparation, i was so much tired for the last 3 weeks that , hardly i slept more than 3 hours at night, continuously, so you can imagine......

but after 3 weeks now when i came to this forum the 2nd post i read was about what i have written above. it made me crazy................. but now i am relaxed. thanx dear.

really thanx

pharmacistfarhan

Feb 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-5-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent along with application
AOR Received.
PER: 03-7-2013
IELTS Request
Sent along with application
File Transfer...
18-07-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2014
Med's Done....
15-01-2014 , 3rd line appeared on ECAS on Jan 23, 2014, RPRF Request on May 13, 2014, RPRF DD received by LVO on May 19, 2014.
Interview........
Alhumdolillah waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 on Aug 26, 2014, PPR2 on Sep 24, 2014, Decision Made on Sep26, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Alhumdullilah Passports received on Sep 30, 2014
LANDED..........
22 Oct 2014
Eik masoomana sawal:

Apart from cash (in CAD$), travelers check, can we make FDD in US$ (as proof of landing funds) OR is it necessary to have FDD in CAD $ ONLY?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
F_S_W said:
thanx CAnalyst!!!!!!!

before receiving your reply i was shivering, the reason is i have put all my energy , at the day i was sending the dox, due to Job related issue and due to Application preparation, i was so much tired for the last 3 weeks that , hardly i slept more than 3 hours at night, continuously, so you can imagine......

but after 3 weeks now when i came to this forum the 2nd post i read was about what i have written above. it made me crazy................. but now i am relaxed. thanx dear.

really thanx
welcome back Dear

kingfaisal

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
mish said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
Thank you Speech after a long Wait
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

My dearest friends, it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all.. ...Thank you! Thank you for being with me all that difficult time. You support and understanding gave me the strength to continue fighting. I am sincerely grateful to God for giving me such loving friends.
I am excited for the event when I see all of you gathered in the same place. Inshallah

I want to mention all Those friends, which were involved in different ways,

IslandBabe, Devkis, Djauschio, Hila, Msaeed, Jigzy, Abu Hassan, Maria, Luqi ,Mabmabs, Stranger friendly
Farhan, MM2,
Soundless, Champ ,I love Ab, Canalyst, Rawdah, Mrs Faisal , Absar, Owais, Xp4com,
SA2263, moncherie, shoaibuc, EMEI,
Ashif_eee, sherdill, Kamran, King Faisal, dub2can, Pronto futura, Goal Canada, FSW
a lot more

(In Red), were exceptional throughout my process, they helped, scolded, gave satisfaction, shown care.
(In Black), were very nice to talk always, shown great respect, but always had little chit chat

Special Prayers For Luqi , Mabmabs and other dearest mates

We will always be friendly with each other

We will remember today very fondly,

As we hope to share many more...

Wonderful, celebrating milestones together

In-shallah, God bless you all :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Dear Mish,

You are a wonderful person, and good people like you always deserve the best. I really wish you all the best for your future. Please remember me and all other friends of this forum in your prayers. Thank you for your support. Good luck and always stay blessed. :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) ;D ;D ;D

ILoveAB

Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Med's Request
13-06-2014
Interview........
Waived
mish said:

My dearest friends, it is difficult to express my gratitude and love to you all.. ...Thank you! Thank you for being with me all that difficult time. You support and understanding gave me the strength to continue fighting. I am sincerely grateful to God for giving me such loving friends.
I am excited for the event when I see all of you gathered in the same place. Inshallah

IslandBabe, Devkis, Djauschio, Hila, Msaeed, Jigzy, Abu Hassan, Maria, Luqi ,Mabmabs, Stranger friendly
Farhan, MM2,
Soundless, Champ ,I love Ab, Canalyst, Rawdah, Mrs Faisal , Absar, Owais, Xp4com,
Ashif_eee, sherdill, Kamran, King Faisal, dub2can, Pronto futura, Goal Canada, FSW
a lot more

(In Red), were exceptional throughout my process, they helped, scolded, gave satisfaction, shown care.
(In Black), were very nice to talk always, shown great respect, but always had little chit chat

Many congratulations Mish. You are wonderful lady. I remember the early days when you were restless about the application but in the end you have made it. Wishing you the best with your settlement.

MM2

Champion Member
Sep 27, 2012
Visa Office......
London
thanks mate

F_S_W said:
i was busy with my job and for application preparation,
now checked a couple of pages of the forum so came to know that a lot of good news...

congrats to every one who got good news.
Mish and MM2 really really congrats.........................
wish you good luck.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
luqi said:
welcome back Dear
Aoa Luqi bro.. Sanga ye?
Any update on your application?

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
F_S_W said:
hello seniors,
i submitted my application to CIO,
everything is fine. i submitted original IELTS and Original ECA report (consisting of 3 pages).

when i received ECA report from WES, in the envelop there were 2 original reports 1 for me and 1 for cic. + there was a letter addressing me saying that thanx for choosing WES etc etc etc.

so my question is that i submitted ONLY original ECA REPORT, but i did not submitted that letter which was addressed to me saying thanx bla bla bla....

so is it mandatory to send that letter with the original Report?

because right now on this forum i read a member advising to other that "letter should be included with the original Report"???????????????

please advise........
Bro you are absolutely ok..
There is no need to send the cover letter..

Just 1 originial WES report is whats asked by CIC to send along with the forms and supporting doucments..

Keep the other WES report and the cover letter with yourself!

Good luck

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
askhan said:
Bro you are absolutely ok..
There is no need to send the cover letter..

Just 1 originial WES report is whats asked by CIC to send along with the forms and supporting doucments..

Keep the other WES report and the cover letter with yourself!

Good luck
thank you bro, really thanx,
actually i prepared everything with care but today when i signed back in to the forum i found a "genius" advising to a "poor" guy...that is why i was really upset.
thanks for all the guys who helped me in this situation.
thanx again

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
luqi said:
welcome back Dear
thanx bro,

what happened to you...? any news?
trust me when i was away i was thinking about the forum and whenever i thought about, i thought hopefully you would have received med.
any news?
still praying for you,
i think now, at the moment, you are the most senior (in the sense, waiting time) in LVO club.....? but don't worry soon you will be holding "shining maple leaf" (In-shah-Allah)

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
Loads of congratulations Mish :) :) :)

Thanks a lot for your best wishes, please remember me in your prayers

Wish you good luck for your new life in Canada.

Abu Hassaan

Champion Member
Oct 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Mish,

You are wonderful addition to this forum and you have played your part very well to keep this forum alive with members who have already visa on their passports. Time will move on; everyone will have new friends coming up in their life. Let's keep in touch and try our best to keep this relation alive.

I wish you good luck for your life in Canada.

mish said:

Farhan, MM2,
a lot more