+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

London Visa Office - Applications Transferred

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello!

I am wondering if anyone has had their application sent to the LVO, preferably PA from the UK and European Countries. I am wondering what your timelines, experiences have been. Anyone from 2019 to now.
Our timeline is below and I have not had any updates - I have heard LVO is notorious for ghosting applicants for a while plus all the current uncertainty due to Covid-19.

We do have extra information about trips we took, receipts, changes we made since submitting - has anyone had luck submitting voluntary information? We had sent a webform to inform of a mistake on a date in a form but never heard back so wondering what your experiences have been like

Reactions: Damicheema
Mar 26, 2020
I’m a UK applicant

File received 15th of May 2019
In February I received an email asking for police clearance.
Online I can see that additional documents are being reviewed.
I haven’t heard from them after that.
I passed my medicals in July 2019.

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I’m a UK applicant

File received 15th of May 2019
In February I received an email asking for police clearance.
Online I can see that additional documents are being reviewed.
I haven’t heard from them after that.
I passed my medicals in July 2019.
Did you submit police clearance with your application? or did they ask for a new one?
What other additional documents did they request?

They asked for my husband’s Biometrics, medical prior to transferring it to LVO. Everything within 2 months of submitting it, they moved fast. Nothing since then.

Mar 26, 2020
I submitted a police clearance in May 2019 and they wanted a new one in February. They also requested an updated Schedule A background declaration form.

They asked for my biometrics and medicals prior to transferring my file to LVO. My file was transferred in November.

Everything seems to be moving slow. According to my research on this forum, they request for police clearance and Schedule A for most applicants.

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
I submitted a police clearance in May 2019 and they wanted a new one in February. They also requested an updated Schedule A background declaration form.

They asked for my biometrics and medicals prior to transferring my file to LVO. My file was transferred in November.

Everything seems to be moving slow. According to my research on this forum, they request for police clearance and Schedule A for most applicants.
i think thats because they consider them valid for a year if im not mistaken? I also heard they will ask for medical again if it expires, which is crazy considering how expensive it is in the UK.

it slowed down but I feel im going to need to submit police clearance agaain because it will expire, may have to proactively apply since a few places take a while.
please keep me updated on how your app progresses

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
When did you apply?
I applied Dec.23 2019
transferred to LVO March 2 2020, so quite fast compared to you but expecting it to be slow from now on.
i havent got AOR2 yet or indication they received it but also could be do to current situation

T14

Apr 9, 2020
Hi UKtoCanada2019,
Your timeline is identical to mine
App rec 15th May
Medical and bio July
App rec in London 14th November
Started 15th November
Request for updated Schedule A 24th February
Haven't heard anything else since.

Mar 26, 2020
Hi T14

Yes it’s pretty much identical. I emailed the LVO in March.

This is what they replied back

Dear Applicant,

Please be advised that this application awaits a full review in London. Once this review has taken place, we will be in contact.

Please note that you may wish to consult our website for information regarding standard processing timeframes.

T14

Apr 9, 2020
I got this from them on 1st April

Dear Sir/Madam,

We have received your enquiry regarding the status of your application. Your application will continue to be processed, however there are no updates to provided at this time.

Please note that given the changing restrictions due to COVID-19 and subsequent service disruptions, there are impacts on processing times, and we are therefore not able to provide a timeframe for the completion of any assessments at this time. We will endeavor to review your application as soon as possible.

Please consult IRCC’s special measures to help clients affected by COVID‑19 and Canada’sCoronavirus disease (COVID-19): Outbreak sitefor the most up to date information.

We trust that this information will be of assistance and thank you for your patience and understanding during these uncertain times.

Sincerely,

LLB

DuncanHague

Feb 9, 2020
I posted this in the wrong thread so trying again. I have very similar timeline to some of you folks.

Timeline:
U.K. Outland application
App sent 25th April
App received May 6th
Aor 1 June 25th
Biometrics request June 26th
Medical request June 28th
Sponsor eligibility confirmed July 2nd
Biometrics received July 10th
Medical result received July 13th
Aor2 London visa office November 7th
Request for additional documents (schedule A and police certificate) Feb 28th
Pre arrival services letter Feb 29th

I can’t say I’ve heard of read much about LVO stating if they’re still processing or not recently. What are people’s thoughts?

T14

Apr 9, 2020
Hi, my timeline is similar to yours as well.
I haven’t heard anything since an email (see above reply) on 1st April. I have heard that unless you hear that they are closed to assume they are there processing applications but maybe at a slower rate. I hope to hear something soon. If I do I will let you know here.
Application sent 12th May 2019

Application received in Sydney 15th May 2019

AOR received 4th July 2019

Biometrics requested 5th July 2019

Sponsor approval 8th July 2019

Medical requested 8th July 2019

Biometrics given 9th July 2019

Updated police check requested 9th July 2019

Medical exam 12th July 2019

Medical passed 18th July 2019

Police check received 23rd July 2019

Police check posted 23rd July 2019

Application transferred to London visa office 25th October 2019

AOR2 15th November 2019

Application started 14th November 2018

Request for updated schedule A imm5669 24th February 2020

Schedule A imm5669 received 24th February 2020

vishant000

Apr 13, 2020
Application rec: april 25
Sponsor: Canadian PR
Applicant: Indian citizen, resident of Ireland
AOR : june 19
MR: june 19
BR: june 19
BR done: june 24
Medical: july 16
Medical passed: july 23
File transferred to london visa office: Nov29

Reactions: Reena87

akbarz

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Hello!
Not sure if this is helpful to anyone but I had emailed LVO about 2 months ago regarding an error I noted on a form.

They just got back to me (I had given up hope of a reply).
What's interesting is that I still have not gotten notice that Application was recieved at VO in ECAS. Nothing has changed on either PA ECAS or GCKEY.

But anyhow, the email is copied below. So they are still working on applications for the time being.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. We have added your e-mail to your file, noting the corrections to the IMM5532. There is no need to resubmit the form.

Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and we will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times.

Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience while we work towards finalizing your application.

We understand that the current situation with COVID-19 is of concern to many, and waiting for status updates can be especially stressful at this time

vishant000

Apr 13, 2020
Hello!
Not sure if this is helpful to anyone but I had emailed LVO about 2 months ago regarding an error I noted on a form.

They just got back to me (I had given up hope of a reply).
What's interesting is that I still have not gotten notice that Application was recieved at VO in ECAS. Nothing has changed on either PA ECAS or GCKEY.

But anyhow, the email is copied below. So they are still working on applications for the time being.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail. We have added your e-mail to your file, noting the corrections to the IMM5532. There is no need to resubmit the form.

Please be advised that the processing of your application is ongoing and we will be in touch with the next steps once there is an update on the file. While we continue to serve our clients, service disruptions and restrictions due to COVID-19 will have an impact on processing times.

Please note that we are unable to respond to repeat enquiries and appreciate your patience while we work towards finalizing your application.

We understand that the current situation with COVID-19 is of concern to many, and waiting for status updates can be especially stressful at this time
well atleast its good to know that they are still working on applications. Slow but work is going on. This is getting frustrating now