+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

moe_218

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Any Outland applicant from LDVO had their Passport request letter or golden email yet ?? Seems London is just sleeping
Absolute silence. I notified them about addition of our baby before COPRs expiry. They replied the next day saying they will tell us what to do when they can. That was 2 months ago...nothing since then :)

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
Hi guys! We all know how ridiculously quiet London Visa Office (UK) has been in recent months. However, I just wanted to know whether any of your medicals have been extended by IRCC lately. If not, has anybody here been asked to redo their medicals? Mine are due to expire next month. Cheers!

Usama1970

Jul 9, 2020
Hi guys! We all know how ridiculously quiet London Visa Office (UK) has been in recent months. However, I just wanted to know whether any of your medicals have been extended by IRCC lately. If not, has anybody here been asked to redo their medicals? Mine are due to expire next month. Cheers!
Hey! Yea I got my GCMS notes which said my meds are expiring in Aug 21 exactly one year after. So I myself started contacting LDVO and they eventually asked me to redo meds, which are now updated since June 21. And now the wait starts all over again.

Reactions: CanWish

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
@Usama1970 thanks mate. I read somewhere that medical extensions depend on the assessment results (M1 or M3) and the country where you apply from. My AOR is Nov 2020 and I'm fretting that getting asked to redo it will take another couple of months for them to then pass it. Nothing they do seems to make sense. A PPR before the end of the year would be nothing short of a miracle.

Usama1970

Jul 9, 2020
@Usama1970 thanks mate. I read somewhere that medical extensions depend on the assessment results (M1 or M3) and the country where you apply from. My AOR is Nov 2020 and I'm fretting that getting asked to redo it will take another couple of months for them to then pass it. Nothing they do seems to make sense. A PPR before the end of the year would be nothing short of a miracle.
Hate to break this to you but they told me that they’d ask for remeds because as a general rule they require them to be valid for a longer period than 3 months before I land in Canada so they don’t usually issue Passport request emails when the meds are due to expire in 2-3 months. In any case you should wait for their instructions.

sufman

Nov 4, 2020
Hey! Yea I got my GCMS notes which said my meds are expiring in Aug 21 exactly one year after. So I myself started contacting LDVO and they eventually asked me to redo meds, which are now updated since June 21. And now the wait starts all over again.
Hey - how did you contact the LDVO?

sufman

Nov 4, 2020
You guys have the thought that all FSO Outland will be canaceld by IRCC? I have a weird feeling that the silence has some reason behind it.
I honestly doubt it - Canada has aggressive immigration targets so unless that changes I can’t see it happening. I’ve read this a few times in the forums but I don’t see it happening. Either way, no point on focussing on it as it’s out of our control.

Feb 5, 2020
How did u contact them?

mrs.Saifee

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Absolute silence. I notified them about addition of our baby before COPRs expiry. They replied the next day saying they will tell us what to do when they can. That was 2 months ago...nothing since then :)
Exactly same here..it's been two months and they haven't asked for my baby documents

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Hello all, any update from LVO? Ordered GCMS and no update since Jan 2020. File didn't move a single bit..last stat in Jan was appears RFV and med expires July 2020.....after 8 months still the same..

Ruvz

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
@legalfalcon please shade some hope for us...
As per GCMS: all passed
Security: blank
Appears rfv and med expired
Any predicted timeline for such case from LVO?
Or any place to raise this concern? Since I am with kids I need to think of many parameters...
Atleast they could let us inform us about a timeline
@legalfalcon for your advice please

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi everyone. I’m in the same boat as many of you. FSW-O, AOR Nov 1 2020. GCMS notes show all stages passed but security and final approval are blank since May 2021. No updates since then. Medical has just expired and been updated on the portal to ‘you do not need a medical exam’.
I’m preparing myself for another 3-6 months wait for PPR but praying it’s not too much longer than that! Fingers crossed for all of us to hear some good news soon

Last edited:

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
Hi everyone. I’m in the same boat as many of you. FSW-O, AOR Nov 1 2020. GCMS notes show all stages passed but security and final approval are blank since May 2020. No updates since then. Medical has just expired and been updated on the portal to ‘you do not need a medical exam’.
I’m preparing myself for another 3-6 months wait for PPR but praying it’s not too much longer than that! Fingers crossed for all of us to hear some good news soon
Hi fc123, we have got FSW-O, AOR since 7 Feb 2020, GCMS notes shows medical exteded till Feb 2022 and online portal just showed security - in process so I would prepare for another 6-8 months. hope u get some news faster than us.

Reactions: Ruvz and fc123

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi there, has anybody sent a webform request to LVO to find out the status of the application? Did you get any reply? I sent mine on 29.09- got nothing in answer