PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi, We had our medical done on 2nd feb 2020 and AOR on 07.02.2020. We are based in uk. Haven't heard anything yet. Is this normal with london, UK visa office does anyone know??????
I can speak only about my situation - London kept silence for about 10 months after my file was transferred to their office, but then sent a re-med request and ADR. I even can't imagine if I should expect any positive news anytime soon

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I can speak only about my situation - London kept silence for about 10 months after my file was transferred to their office, but then sent a re-med request and ADR. I even can't imagine if I should expect any positive news anytime soon
Well, it’s not just you. They are still holding out most applications which are due COPR. Once they start issuing those, you will get one too.
hopefully will happen soon.

Reactions: YCH

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
Its been year and half and we haven't heard anything from them. It is so frustrating....all the other VO in world are replying according to solicitors apart from London VO....don't know if people have the same experience but ours is really frustrating

Reactions: Altamsh

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Its been year and half and we haven't heard anything from them. It is so frustrating....all the other VO in world are replying according to solicitors apart from London VO....don't know if people have the same experience but ours is really frustrating
Most if not all have the same experience. People have been waiting longer than 2 years so it’s not just you.
Unfortunately nothing can be done at this point than just wait. Hopefully the good jews will come soon.

Reactions: bhattdika20

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Most if not all have the same experience. People have been waiting longer than 2 years so it’s not just you.
Unfortunately nothing can be done at this point than just wait. Hopefully the good jews will come soon.
I meant to say “good news” not”good jews”. Some typos are hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: Altamsh and YCH

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Well, it’s not just you. They are still holding out most applications which are due COPR. Once they start issuing those, you will get one too.
hopefully will happen soon.
if only to find out when they plan to resume issuing PPRs to outlanders... this uncertainty is exhausting

bhattdika20

Jul 7, 2020
london
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
london
AOR Received.
Feb 2020
Really 2 years :oops:.......does anyone knows why is this delay with London VO?2 years is long to stay in limbo :-(

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Hi Guys,

Any update from LVO?
Did anyone receive PPR or any other significant update other than Spousal and student visas?

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi Guys,

Any update from LVO?
Did anyone receive PPR or any other significant update other than Spousal and student visas?
No updates for my case, still waiting

Usama1970

Jul 9, 2020
I got approved as FSW-O in LDVO in October 2020 my AOR is Aug2020 sadly they are least bothered with issuing the final approval letters, as per their last correspondence with me they told me categorically not to remind them via emails and currently they are not in a position to issue the final passport request letters, it’s soo sad that things are being delayed even when cases are approved tells soo much about the inept attitude of the management at the moment. Iv done my remeds in June 21. I’m not sure how much more I have to wait , all my thoughts have been affected by this decision.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I got approved as FSW-O in LDVO in October 2020 my AOR is Aug2020 sadly they are least bothered with issuing the final approval letters, as per their last correspondence with me they told me categorically not to remind them via emails and currently they are not in a position to issue the final passport request letters, it’s soo sad that things are being delayed even when cases are approved tells soo much about the inept attitude of the management at the moment. Iv done my remeds in June 21. I’m not sure how much more I have to wait , all my thoughts have been affected by this decision.
The general consensus is, they will start issuing pprs after the travel restrictions are removed on 7 September.

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
The general consensus is, they will start issuing pprs after the travel restrictions are removed on 7 September.
Unless another wave of Covid shifts September reopening to December or further months

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Unless another wave of Covid shifts September reopening to December or further months
Very unlikely they will postpone border opening due to spike in infection numberv here and there. Covid waves are insignificant at this point with majority of Canada’s population vaccinated and there’s very small chance of Covid causing any serious damage.

Reactions: CanWish and YCH