Mar 10, 2019
london
Category........
VISIT
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I recently send my family application to LOV how long will take to hearing back from them and did they send AOR like principal applicant?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I was requested re-medical and ADR for a new PCC, Schedule A, Additional family info, Travel history info, and Generic info forms by London VO. Is it a good sign my application is going to be completed soon?

Last edited:

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
I was requested re-medical and ADR for a new PCC, Schedule A, Additional family info, Travel history info, and Generic info forms by London VO. Is it a good sign my application is going to be completed soon?
I was requested about the same kit of documents last week. But, to tell you the truth, having in mind the prolongation of the travel restrictions I really doubt that that request means completing the application anytime soon.

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
I was requested about the same kit of documents last week. But, to tell you the truth, having in mind the prolongation of the travel restrictions I really doubt that that request means completing the application anytime soon.
But it doesn’t make sense to request re medical if there’s uncertainty about whether or not the ppr is going to be issued.
They can simply extend medical if that were the case.
I really think that things are getting better and a lot of people have received re medical request which is an indication of travel restrictions going to end soon. At least for approved applicants

Reactions: riyazqa

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
But it doesn’t make sense to request re medical if there’s uncertainty about whether or not the ppr is going to be issued.
I really think that things are getting better and a lot of people have received re medical request which is an indication of travel restrictions going to end soon. At least for approved applicants
Well, let's hope for the best

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi, may I ask you if you have any update since you've uploaded all the requested information and passed re-medical? I uploaded all from the ADR list on the 24th of June (did re-med at the very same day)- but my account still shows "your action is required"

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hi, may I ask you if you have any update since you've uploaded all the requested information and passed re-medical? I uploaded all from the ADR list on the 24th of June (did re-med at the very same day)- but my account still shows "your action is required"
Hey. I just got done submitting the additional docs required and my status changed to "Submitted". Make sure you transmit the uploaded docs all the way.

I received my GCMS notes yesterday which state "Appears RFV pending medical" in the notes. Fingers crossed for getting the PPR after the submission of the documents.

Reactions: YCH

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hey. I just got done submitting the additional docs required and my status changed to "Submitted". Make sure you transmit the uploaded docs all the way.

I received my GCMS notes yesterday which state "Appears RFV pending medical" in the notes. Fingers crossed for getting the PPR after the submission of the documents.
And have you already done re-medical?

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
Hi there! Hope it certainly is the light at the end of the tunnel for you. Could you please let me know what country were you asked to obtain a new PCC for? (I'm assuming you had provided one at the time of your AOR and that it's expired)

CanWish

Jul 6, 2021
London is working guys!
I got my GCMS today with all stages passed and mentioned 'appears RFV' in the notes.

Here are the details:
- AOR 20th Oct, 2020
- FSWO (COR: Pakistan)
- Eligibility passed on 7th Jan 2021 along with info sharing
- Medical passed in Nov 2020
- VO: London
-Got a GU on 11th May and the criminality passed date along security is the same.
My Questions:
- So, there is written only "Appears RFV. Med Valid till Oct 21", does this mean everything else is reviewed and my file is ready for PPR? - Security is blanked everywhere so I am assuming it is passed?
- Is there any concern now left for me?
- Once travel restrictions are lifted only then they will send PPR?

Screenshots: https://files.fm/u/3fsv4rjfn
Hi mate! Wonder if you've received any updates since, or even better a COPR?

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
Hi there! Hope it certainly is the light at the end of the tunnel for you. Could you please let me know what country were you asked to obtain a new PCC for? (I'm assuming you had provided one at the time of your AOR and that it's expired)
They asked for the new PCC for my home country that covered the period since March 2020.

Reactions: CanWish