+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

dxben

Star Member
May 24, 2020
I got a ghost update on 11th Feb and somebody from Oman got PPR on 1st Feb(Source Immitracker)
It's slow but moving.....

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Just saw this on VFS global website: See Para 3 (highlighted in bold). London is in the list!!

Dated: 04th Feb 2021
  • Canada Visa Application Centres closed
  • The Canada Visa Application Centre in La Paz (Bolivia) will remain closed until 14 February 2021 as per local government directives.
    Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on April 9, April 29, May 19, June 9 and July 1, 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on July 1, 2020 have extended this measure until September 30, 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/
    services/immigration-citizenship.html

If you submitted an application for temporary residence in paper to the VAC on or after April 10, 2020, your application will be returned to you.
    Please note that as of July 1, 2020, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada has also lifted the suspension on the processing of temporary resident visa (visitor visa) applications. Although processing of applications has resumed, travel restrictions to Canada remain in place. For more details, visit the IRCC website.
    Canada has stopped accepting visa applications until further notice in Rome (Italy), Ankara & Istanbul (Turkey), Doha (Qatar), Erbil (Iraq), Kigali (Rwanda) Dublin (Ireland), London (UK), Los Angeles (USA), Amman (Jordan), Manila (Philippines), Bridgetown (Barbados), Kingston & Montego Bay (Jamaica), Antananarivo (Madagascar), Nur-Sultan (Kazakhstan), Novosibirsk & Yekaterinburg (Russia), Jakarta (Indonesia), Tegucigalpa (Honduras), Bali (Indonesia), Port Au Prince (Haiti), Dublin (Ireland), Colombia, Asuncion (Paraguay), Lviv & Kiev (Ukraine), and Tbilisi (Georgia), Kuwait City (Kuwait), Muscat (Oman), San Jose (Costa Rica), Port Louis (Mauritius), Dakar (Senegal), Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Tegucigalpa (Honduras), Dusseldorf and Singapore.

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Just saw this on VFS global website: See Para 3 (highlighted in bold). London is in the list!!

Dated: 04th Feb 2021
  • Canada Visa Application Centres closed
  • The Canada Visa Application Centre in La Paz (Bolivia) will remain closed until 14 February 2021 as per local government directives.
    Following Ministerial Instructions issued by the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada on April 9, April 29, May 19, June 9 and July 1, 2020 applicants can no longer submit an application for temporary residence in paper at the VAC. New Ministerial Instructions issued on July 1, 2020 have extended this measure until September 30, 2020. All applications for temporary residence must continue to be submitted online via IRCC’s website: https://www.canada.ca/en/
    services/immigration-citizenship.html

If you submitted an application for temporary residence in paper to the VAC on or after April 10, 2020, your application will be returned to you.
    Please note that as of July 1, 2020, the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration of Canada has also lifted the suspension on the processing of temporary resident visa (visitor visa) applications. Although processing of applications has resumed, travel restrictions to Canada remain in place. For more details, visit the IRCC website.
    Canada has stopped accepting visa applications until further notice in Rome (Italy), Ankara & Istanbul (Turkey), Doha (Qatar), Erbil (Iraq), Kigali (Rwanda) Dublin (Ireland), London (UK), Los Angeles (USA), Amman (Jordan), Manila (Philippines), Bridgetown (Barbados), Kingston & Montego Bay (Jamaica), Antananarivo (Madagascar), Nur-Sultan (Kazakhstan), Novosibirsk & Yekaterinburg (Russia), Jakarta (Indonesia), Tegucigalpa (Honduras), Bali (Indonesia), Port Au Prince (Haiti), Dublin (Ireland), Colombia, Asuncion (Paraguay), Lviv & Kiev (Ukraine), and Tbilisi (Georgia), Kuwait City (Kuwait), Muscat (Oman), San Jose (Costa Rica), Port Louis (Mauritius), Dakar (Senegal), Abidjan (Ivory Coast), Tegucigalpa (Honduras), Dusseldorf and Singapore.
Does it mean they only stop accepting new applications but did not stop processing of the applications they already have in scope?

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello guys,
Just to update that I had asked my brother in law who is in UK to call IRCC office and get some info. Unfortunately, IRCC rep excused themselves from giving any info on immigration purpose and said that "they are not answering any queries about immigration"!!.

Amazing service!!

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Hi Everyone,

Received my GCMS notes on 17th Feb
Ordered on 16th Jan.

Eligibility - Passed
Security- Not Started
Criminality- Not Started (Recommended Passed in Noted)
Medicals- Passed
Info Sharing- Complete
Biometrics - Passed (Security 2)

Primary Office: London Visa Office
AOR: 20th Oct 2020
Spouse is already a PR holder. I got married on 30th Oct and updated IRCC about my status. After 15 days got notified that my visa office has been intimated about the change in my marital status - ADR requested along with PRPF on 4th Jan and submitted all on the same day. It was all reflected in my GCMs notes.

What should I consider now? And expected PPR? London has been pretty quiet so far in terms of giving out PPRs.

YCH

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Hi. Does anyone know if there has been many updates from the London office so far in 2021? Thanks.
I suppose the London VO is in lockdown now, so there might be no updates at all in 2021(

Khawaja.Ahsan00

Feb 17, 2021
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London Visa Offica
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-08-2020
AOR Received.
20-10-2020
Well that can’t be the case with the UK coming fully out of lockdown in July!
I think considering the Step by Step opening of London, LVO might start working even before July.