+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Yasminakb

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
London VO is very fast , the average processing time is within 3-5 months .
REALLY! Because I noticed that applicants from Pakistan take quite a while, but I'm (the principal applicant) in Dubai, UAE
I realllyyy hope it takes that long <3

susangriffiths

Jan 21, 2020
Ireland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-07-2019
File Transfer...
18-12-2019
Med's Request
17-09-2019
Med's Done....
07-10-2019
When was the latest update that someone received decision made from London VO please?

Reactions: Yasminakb

shaikh125

Mar 12, 2012
Assalam O alikum,

My timeline is pretty typical like everyone else :

File received email 27 MAy 2019
Biometrics 24 Juky 2019
Medical passed 09 Aug 2019
Transferred to London office 30 Oct 2019

Got an email 2 days ago from London office requesting some more supporting documents like Social media chat history/ financial transactions, pictures for further proof of relationship file size not exceeding 5Mb which means they want it electronically obviously. But the problem is they also asked for a new police certificate which asked to be sent original specifically.

Now my problem is what should I do I don't know what's the email address where I should sent the supporting documents pictures/etc or should i just reply to the email i received the letter from and as for the police certificate where would that be mailed to and should I send everything via mail?

If anyone could please help me with their experiences :)

JazakAllah

Reactions: Yasminakb

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Assalam O alikum,

My timeline is pretty typical like everyone else :

File received email 27 MAy 2019
Biometrics 24 Juky 2019
Medical passed 09 Aug 2019
Transferred to London office 30 Oct 2019

Got an email 2 days ago from London office requesting some more supporting documents like Social media chat history/ financial transactions, pictures for further proof of relationship file size not exceeding 5Mb which means they want it electronically obviously. But the problem is they also asked for a new police certificate which asked to be sent original specifically.

Now my problem is what should I do I don't know what's the email address where I should sent the supporting documents pictures/etc or should i just reply to the email i received the letter from and as for the police certificate where would that be mailed to and should I send everything via mail?

If anyone could please help me with their experiences :)

JazakAllah
Go to uploaded documents in your online application..there will be a placeholder created for each document requested..upload them there

shaikh125

Mar 12, 2012
Go to uploaded documents in your online application..there will be a placeholder created for each document requested..upload them there
Just checked mycic account it shows an option to upload police certificate but nothing to upload the additional support documents. That's strange considering that they asked for original Police certificate and supporting documents electronically stating supporting doc no more then 5Mb and there is no option to upload that on mycic.

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Just checked mycic account it shows an option to upload police certificate but nothing to upload the additional support documents. That's strange considering that they asked for original Police certificate and supporting documents electronically stating supporting doc no more then 5Mb and there is no option to upload that on mycic.
Sign out and sign in back you would see it

Mckayne

Aug 9, 2019
Have any June applicants received pre arrival?
I am a May applicant and I received a pre-arrival letter 3 days after the London VO received our response/submission to a PFL. Is this a good sign?

The pre-arrival was received 3 weeks ago.

ummtlh

Feb 23, 2020
I am a May applicant and I received a pre-arrival letter 3 days after the London VO received our response/submission to a PFL. Is this a good sign?

The pre-arrival was received 3 weeks ago.
This should be a good sign, yes. Have you checked ECAS for a Decision Made?