+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Mr_Khan

Nov 22, 2018
Hello everyone!

Please help!

My visa office is london! I gave an interview on 28th of nov 2019 in abu dhabi.
AOR is 13th jan 2019.

My work experience was from 2011 to 21015 and after that i got married and moved to uae and dint have any work experience.

So my interview went well. The interviwerer said she is satisfied, she asked me about my job and everything. Although i did not have anything else other than the reference letter.

She said she will go back and give it all a final look and let me know. In a week or a week after that. It will be rather quick! And if i get the ppr i will have to give landing before may 2020.

But there is complete silence after that till now.

I want to know if this silence is for good or not. Like if they want to reject then just reject and if they want to accept whats taking them so long?

What to expect???

Please reply. Anyone havd the experienc eof undergoing an interview??

Last edited:
Reactions: artificial.nocturne

Gordy-19

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hello everyone!

Please help!

AOR is 13th jan 2019.

My work experience was from 2011 to 21015 and after that i got married and moved to uae and dint have any work experience.

So my interview went well. The interviwerer said she is satisfied, she asked me about my job and everything. Although i did not have anything else other than the reference letter.

She said she will go back and give it all a final look and let me know. In a week or a week after that. It will be rather quick! And if i get the ppr i will have to give landing before may 2020.

I want to know if this silence is for good or not. Like if they want to reject then just reject and if they want to accept whats taking them so long?

What to expect???

what type is your application? is it a sponsorship?

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hello everyone!

Please help!

AOR is 13th jan 2019.

What to expect???

I think it must be on its way , if you have given all correct information in your application. IF IN YOUR APPLICATION U MENTIONED CORRECT WORK EXPERIENCE FROM 2011 -2015 then it should not be a problem. .

My file is also at london as i in oman.

can you please tell me when your file got transferred to london and how much time it took from application received to in process, when it reached london office.

My file status is application received last 20 days.

Mr_Khan

Nov 22, 2018
I think it must be on its way , if you have given all correct information in your application. IF IN YOUR APPLICATION U MENTIONED CORRECT WORK EXPERIENCE FROM 2011 -2015 then it should not be a problem. .

Im an express entry candidate. My file moved to london in june/july

My file is also at london as i in oman.

can you please tell me when your file got transferred to london and how much time it took from application received to in process, when it reached london office.

My file status is application received last 20 days.

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Guys anyone who received PPR from London Visa Office..

Did you get Ready for Visa email or Message in MyCiC account?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello everyone!

Please help!

AOR is 13th jan 2019.

What to expect???

Lol same thing happened to me. Interviewer told me all was good but then few weeks after they threw me under Comprehensive SS. Please check my timeline in signature for reference.

Mr_Khan

Nov 22, 2018
Lol same thing happened to me. Interviewer told me all was good but then few weeks after they threw me under Comprehensive SS. Please check my timeline in signature for reference.
What is comprehensive security screening? What do they do in it? Is it regarding work experience verification??

mominmalik5

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
NOC Code......
What is ur timeline mate and which step are you stuck at?
I passed Eligibility and Criminality but at Security they found information of me being refused entry/visa to US in 2017. I was sent PFL and alleged misrepresentation for not declaring it. However I had never ever traveled to US and was granted visa in 2017 (not refused), so the information was false. I forwarded letter to local US embassy and they called back hinting of mistake in database.

Anyway now I have submitted a response with lawyer's representation and evidence. Waiting for result..

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What is comprehensive security screening? What do they do in it? Is it regarding work experience verification??
It's just an extensive security check. Alot of applicants applying from politically unatable countries often go through it like Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan etc and sometimes even inland applicants. But not all go through it. Standard comprehensive security screening gets done in 6 months. But ultimately there is no timeline.

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Can you see my post above #8371 and tell me what I should expect now? Will they put me through CSS now?
I am not sure, let's hope they don't. You can only wait with patience that's all. I can only give you my experience which was that they put me in CSS because when they ran my name on their criminal database or something it popped up...but that was what i could understand or decode from cbsa notes only. Sometimes they don't even need a reason and just put you in CSS. I am really not sure how it works. In the end worrying about it won't help, rest assured if you have not done anything wrong then you don't have anything to worry about. It's just a matter of time. If you can get the US embassy to send you an official email or document admitting it's a mistake on their end, you can then forward that as proof to IRCC, which will help strengthen your case. Good luck!

Last edited: