Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Tamatar is expensive LOL
Thanks for your input brother ; our trip is only for 7 days ; and since i have new Entry / Exit Stamps on the passport thats why i was concerned ; but you are right if its less than 6 months than wait for VO to ask rather than sensing it voluntarily ; what do you ruink
Call IRCC bro..it’s very simple..do as the agent says..trust me

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Got a very confusing request letter from IRCC stating to resubmit IMM 5669 with no gaps at Sr 8 (Government Positions) however there aren’t any...called IRCC..no help..emailed London VO..no response..deadline is 7 September..can anybody suggest something?
have you been doing a government job? if yes, then in your work history, while filling out the form you might have left some gap... please take a closer look and figure out that gap whose length may be from few days to months...please fill it with a pertinent information and send

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
have you been doing a government job? if yes, then in your work history, while filling out the form you might have left some gap... please take a closer look and figure out that gap whose length may be from few days to months...please fill it with a pertinent information and send
Yes i have been once employed in the government..there are no gaps only one job..start date and end date that’s it...called ircc and the agent also couldn’t understand what the visa officer was asking..told me to email London VO

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Yes i have been once employed in the government..there are no gaps only one job..start date and end date that’s it...called ircc and the agent also couldn’t understand what the visa officer was asking..told me to email London VO
what were you doing before and after this job?

were you unemployed or employed before and after this job? have you covered that period even if you were unemployed?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
what were you doing before and after this job?

were you unemployed or employed before and after this job? have you covered that period even if you were unemployed?
Bro that serial no. only says that if u have been employed by any government, provide information about the job and duration of employment...but yes i have been doing nothing after my studies until the start of that government job..

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
Bro that serial no. only says that if u have been employed by any government, provide information about the job and duration of employment...but yes i have been doing nothing after my studies until the start of that government job..
well, my post was for personal history...

is your visa officer referring to personal history and a gap before or after this government job?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
well, my post was for personal history...

is your visa officer referring to personal history and a gap before or after this government job?
The request letter mentions specifically that resend the form with no gaps at serial no 8(govt positions)

jjttbb2019

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
The request letter mentions specifically that resend the form with no gaps at serial no 8(govt positions)
ok, then if you feel confident that everything is fine...go ahead and resubmit...

by the way, in this one government job, had you worked for two working positions?

Last edited:

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
ok, then if you feel confident that everything is fine...go ahead and resubmit...

by the way, in this one government job, did you work for two working positions?
No only one..

Smith261215

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
They usually ask for 10 year history is this something related to that ? do they want you to fill out the gaps before and after that government position till date?

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
They usually ask for 10 year history is this something related to that ? do they want you to fill out the gaps before and after that government position till date?
No idea what they want bro.. the exact phrase in the request letter is “ without any gaps between the dates at serial no 8”..how a gap is possible even?..there is a start date and an end date