+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Residing in the UK makes no difference. They have no telephone number. The one they have for the Canadian embassy only puts you through if you are Canadian. No added advantage I'm afraid.

Seems like they just have too many applications to process and all we can do is hope that they get to ours soon. We emailed Ralph 2 weeks ago and he said our security and elegibility was not started. So it does seem that this mysterious "queue" is very long. Sad fact.
In this case, we can't do much. It's been a long wait and due to that everything is on hold.

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
It doesn't suppose to be that long because they are clearing people from January right now. How come they've missed just 4 applicants, including you and me. It doesn't make much sense that they are just ignoring few applicants for no reason.
That's what I just don't understand. We are not in any security screening or review. If there was a problem, why didn't they query it with us by now. We have had no ADR or rejection.

It's a complete mystery. It's the lack of communication which is the problem.

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Hi guys.
So I received an ADR yesterday and was in a fix how to respond to it.

My husband (he is dependant in our application) travelled to Australia on Student Visa in 2013 and later applied for Protection visa due to growing sectarian violence in Pakistan. His Australian Refugee claim was refused back in late 2014 after which he returned to his home country in Feb 2015.

The ADR requires me to send all available documents related to his refugee application including initial application and final decision.

Now, there are two discrepancies between my eAPR and Australian Refugee Application:

1. The eAPR shows he was working for the family business since 2008 (worked in evenings in an event management company with a friend, this wasn’t mentioned in the PR application) while the Refugee Application states he started to work with the family business in 2009 while he worked from 2008 to 2009 with the event management services (a blunder made back then by the client and his lawyer/agent). Currently, he is the tax payer of the business so the experience is legit, however these discrepancies may hint otherwise to the case officer.

2. His Australian Application refusal letter also states that he stayed in Hyderabad for 2 years to pursue tertiary education and returned to Karachi in 2007. This wasn’t true hence I reverted to the true account in my eAPR that he used to commute using personal transport to and from hyderabad when he had classes (this was explained in LoE as we couldn’t provide a PCC since he never stayed there).

Now these two points, if I attach the refusal letter with the ADR, are going to catch the eye of the case officer and might be deemed as misrepresentation if not addressed properly.

Anyone who’s been through a similar situation?
Hi.
This is a tricky one, have you been able to sort it out? I guess just mention the true facts in your Canadian PR application or if you still have to time submit the ADR then I will suggest you to contact Mark Holthe (immigration lawyer in Canada). He will surely be able to guide you

faisalmf

Jun 24, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
LANDED..........
28-06-2022
Hi guys.
So I received an ADR yesterday and was in a fix how to respond to it.

My husband (he is dependant in our application) travelled to Australia on Student Visa in 2013 and later applied for Protection visa due to growing sectarian violence in Pakistan. His Australian Refugee claim was refused back in late 2014 after which he returned to his home country in Feb 2015.

The ADR requires me to send all available documents related to his refugee application including initial application and final decision.

Now, there are two discrepancies between my eAPR and Australian Refugee Application:

1. The eAPR shows he was working for the family business since 2008 (worked in evenings in an event management company with a friend, this wasn’t mentioned in the PR application) while the Refugee Application states he started to work with the family business in 2009 while he worked from 2008 to 2009 with the event management services (a blunder made back then by the client and his lawyer/agent). Currently, he is the tax payer of the business so the experience is legit, however these discrepancies may hint otherwise to the case officer.

2. His Australian Application refusal letter also states that he stayed in Hyderabad for 2 years to pursue tertiary education and returned to Karachi in 2007. This wasn’t true hence I reverted to the true account in my eAPR that he used to commute using personal transport to and from hyderabad when he had classes (this was explained in LoE as we couldn’t provide a PCC since he never stayed there).

Now these two points, if I attach the refusal letter with the ADR, are going to catch the eye of the case officer and might be deemed as misrepresentation if not addressed properly.

Anyone who’s been through a similar situation?
can u please share how many ghost updates did u encounter?

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Yesterday received a mail from London VO stating "
Please be advised that the medical results for Mr. .. spouse remain ongoing.

You will be contacted as soon as we are provided information from our medical department."
Is this a response to a mail you sent to them or a request for further medical test?

Sunshine1010

Star Member
Jul 5, 2019
It's good to know that someone got a slightly more specific response back.

We are close to 8 month wait now and losing the hope as each day passes. We will probably raise another Web form at 8 month point, but not holding our breath that we would get a response.

We haven't received our Gcms notes that we applied for in Mid June. Definitely a tough wait.

Reactions: Tweetbird

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
It's good to know that someone got a slightly more specific response back.

We are close to 8 month wait now and losing the hope as each day passes. We will probably raise another Web form at 8 month point, but not holding our breath that we would get a response.

We haven't received our Gcms notes that we applied for in Mid June. Definitely a tough wait.
They've stopped responding to the webforms. They respond only if your application is close to finalization.

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Where did you get this information from?

Where did you get this information from?
I've been raising webforms since 3rd June but there has been no response. Only people who have received a response are the ones whose application is close to finalization and the response from LVO is standard that We will contact you via online account in few days.