+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Yesterday i emailed the office of Mr. Ralph Goodale and got this as a reply:

Visa Office - London

Eligibility is in progress – recommend pass.

Criminality and security checks are passed.

Medicals are valid until Dec 2019.

My Aor is 24 jan. What do you experts think how much more time will be required to get the golden email?

His office replied in hours so it might be the best option to get updates.
Just a matter of time for you. A final review by VO must be the only step pending.
However, security is usually started only after eligibility is marked as passed.

Fias34

Feb 5, 2019

Visa Office - London

My Aor is 24 jan. What do you experts think how much more time will be required to get the golden email?

Wow. Great news. If all passed that I guess you must receive Passport request before 24th July... Prepare your bags...

Reactions: Awan101

gulraizhanif

Feb 4, 2019

Visa Office - London

How can we contact Mr. Ralh Goodale? and i don't understand who is he? and why we can call him?

Rf101

Nov 10, 2018
Hello guys,
Im new to this forum, my file just got transferred to london visa office, applicant is Pakistani residing in middle east.

So hows is the timeline after file transfer. As in How many months after transferring.
My medical and bio done.
Thanks in advance

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello guys,
Im new to this forum, my file just got transferred to london visa office, applicant is Pakistani residing in middle east.

So hows is the timeline after file transfer. As in How many months after transferring.
My medical and bio done.
Thanks in advance
lol, get prepared to wait forever. and ur pakistani so pray u dont end up in Comprehensive Security Screening.

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
They reply sometimes but usually takes forever. Best option for Outland FSW applicants who’s applications are being processed outside of Canada is to email Ralph for quickest and efficient reply turnover.
Thanks for your suggestion. I emailed Mr. Goodale’s office and was informed that eligibility and criminality is passed. Security is in progress.
All the best to you and wish you quick PPR.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
They reply sometimes but usually takes forever. Best option for Outland FSW applicants who’s applications are being processed outside of Canada is to email Ralph for quickest and efficient reply turnover.
I don’t think Mr. Ralph’s office is giving updates to outland applicants anymore. I sent his office an email a few days ago and received a generic reply which includes a link to cic application tracking page, and for inlands a link to see who their MP is. I’ve been waiting for over 2 years so was hoping he’d be able to help.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for your suggestion. I emailed Mr. Goodale’s office and was informed that eligibility and criminality is passed. Security is in progress.
All the best to you and wish you quick PPR.
Did you happen to receive a generic reply first? And are you outland? Which email address did you use?

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I don’t think Mr. Ralph’s office is giving updates to outland applicants anymore. I sent his office an email a few days ago and received a generic reply which includes a link to cic application tracking page, and for inlands a link to see who their MP is. I’ve been waiting for over 2 years so was hoping he’d be able to help.
May I know which email address you used to contact him?

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Did you happen to receive a generic reply first? And are you outland? Which email address did you use?
I did not receive a generic reply. Emailed them on sasktel address and got a reply within few hours.
I believe you have been waiting for much longer, wish you all the best and hope it completes soon.

Edit: Yes I’m Outland applicant.