+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sanahmed

Nov 18, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a query and I am totally confused about it. I have got remedical request a week back after security screening was initiated in July 2018 for my spouse (CBSA notes confirmed that). Along with remedical they have requested for Schedule A, Additional family info form, Travel History form and PCC.
I just realized while filing the Schedule A, that i missed an address from my spouse’s address history (He is dependent and I am PA). He is born and spent all his life in Karachi with permanent address on NIC being that of Karachi but project related he went to Lahore and stayed there. It has been 7 yrs since then he is back in Karachi again. Am I supposed to put that now and get PCC from there as well?? Or just keep the information as it was in PR application. I just don’t want to ruin the case, given that when you get remedical request it is considered that your file is almost close to its completion

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello ,
I have been asked by London visa office to submit spouse CNIC. We have smart Pakistani CNIC in which all of the information in the front is both in Englis and Urdu. Only at the back the address section is in Urdu. Do I have to get this translated or should I submit as it is? Please help anyone who have gone through this. Thanks.
If you have time till the deadline of submission, better get it translated since it mentions clearly that all documents not in english or french shall be translated.

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello ,
I have been asked by London visa office to submit IMM5540 sponsor questionnaire. I am applying for permanent residency via express entry and recently included my wife in the application. The question 11 in the form asks "When do you plan to return to Canada to resume residency", when in fact I have never been to Canada and awaiting decision to my application. How should I answer this and It also asks for proof to re-establish in Canada like job offer etc. I have none. Please help.
I received the same form to submit recently. Just mention your situation. Never been to Canada/Express entry FSW-O Permanent Residency applicant from outside Canada. Also explain it in a separate sheet and attach it at the end of the form. That's what I did.

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Guys, I have a query and I am totally confused about it. I have got remedical request a week back after security screening was initiated in July 2018 for my spouse (CBSA notes confirmed that). Along with remedical they have requested for Schedule A, Additional family info form, Travel History form and PCC.
I just realized while filing the Schedule A, that i missed an address from my spouse’s address history (He is dependent and I am PA). He is born and spent all his life in Karachi with permanent address on NIC being that of Karachi but project related he went to Lahore and stayed there. It has been 7 yrs since then he is back in Karachi again. Am I supposed to put that now and get PCC from there as well?? Or just keep the information as it was in PR application. I just don’t want to ruin the case, given that when you get remedical request it is considered that your file is almost close to its completion
Although you should reveal all the information correctly and accurately up to your knowledge, might be that if you produce a new PCC at this stage, Criminality might re-start, possibly resulting in further delays. If his stay in Lahore was less than six months, then you don't have to produce a PCC anyway.

Heyz

Oct 29, 2018
It's been over 14 months since aor......after receiving gcms after 5 months delay last month we got to know we need an interview...mailed London office with reference to gcms...they said yes we need an interview and would disclose details soon.....it's been almost a month still no answer for details....we mailed again.last week but no response!
Can anyone tell how long they take to disclose interview details???

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
It's been over 14 months since aor......after receiving gcms after 5 months delay last month we got to know we need an interview...mailed London office with reference to gcms...they said yes we need an interview and would disclose details soon.....it's been almost a month still no answer for details....we mailed again.last week but no response!
Can anyone tell how long they take to disclose interview details???
Where are you at? Interviews were held last month in Abu Dhabi...

artificial.nocturne

Jan 25, 2018
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
In Karachi.....do they conduct interview every month
That's weird... Do you know when exactly it was decided on your application that you need an interview...? I am in Isb but I had to fly to UAE for the scheduled interview.. I got the interview request letter on Jan 3, 2019... No, I don't think interviews are held every month...

Heyz

Oct 29, 2018
It was last year around sept or something but they informed us 3 weeks ago when we kept on mailing them!
So maybe they'll add us in next interview slot.
Anyone has any idea after how many months they have interview?
Like when would be next slot?

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi Fellow Members,

Need your opinion on below,

AoR: April 21, 2018
Meds passed: May 2018
Request letter: Inquiring about my marriage, as CIC got to know about my engagement from social media
Marriage: Dec 23, 2018
Request letter: Request to upload documents related to my wife was received on 02 Jan, including request to pay my RPRF
Request letter: On March 02, 2019 another request letter was received to conduct my re-medical and spouse medical and payment of spouse RPRF

2 days later medical was cleared as well.

Background: check is in IP2 status since Jan 2019.

All the requested documents were provided on Mar 08, 2019. Since then there are no updates. Any suggestions when to expect PPR

-Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

- Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

- Review of additional documents: Not applicable.

- Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

- Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi Fellow Members,

Need your opinion on below,

AoR: April 21, 2018
Meds passed: May 2018
Request letter: Inquiring about my marriage, as CIC got to know about my engagement from social media
Marriage: Dec 23, 2018
Request letter: Request to upload documents related to my wife was received on 02 Jan, including request to pay my RPRF
Request letter: On March 02, 2019 another request letter was received to conduct my re-medical and spouse medical and payment of spouse RPRF

2 days later medical was cleared as well.

Background: check is in IP2 status since Jan 2019.

All the requested documents were provided on Mar 08, 2019. Since then there are no updates. Any suggestions when to expect PPR

-Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

- Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.

- Review of additional documents: Not applicable.

- Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

- Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

-Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Any comments on what to expect now?

alinee13484

Star Member
Feb 26, 2019
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-08-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2019
under application assignment the following are showing for my profile

Assigned to PM 03124
Assigned by JB01190
Due Date 2019/03/15

Do agents in LVO follow the due dates or are they just for show?

SSS15

Jul 15, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
Hi guys,
How long it takes for London VO to review additional documents provided?
Depends on the type of documents that has been provided. In case of forms, I would say that it can be between 1 to 5 days.

Hope this helps.