+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

thinkbig30

Dec 12, 2018
Category........
FSW
I inquired for the Visa Office. I got the following response. Can anybody guide me what should I expect considering the following three bold statements
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Canadian visa office in London, United Kingdom.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The background verifications are currently are currently valid.
  • The medical examination results on file are valid for you.
Thanks

Steveleb123

Mar 23, 2017
AOR Received.
09-01-2018
After over a year of waiting i got the following ADrs:
1- Remedicals

2- Schedule A: "Separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration forms(IMM 5669) bearing original signatures for you and your spouse".
I'm not sure i have the exact info that i wrote when submitting the application. Just so that i do not get anything different is there a way to access my submited app and see the info provided back then? Does it matter if their are minor differences such as the way of explaining why i got a rejected visior visa or does it have to be word by word?. I'm surely gonna write this explanation differently but having same context and reasons but not word by word.

3- Additional Family Information IMM5406: "Separate and newly completed forms bearing original signatures for you and your spouse". Do i have to provide copies of parents/siblings passports here as well? Noting i already provided them when submitting application.

4- Travel History: "updated information on your and your spouse's previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information."
Although we already got a travel history ADR before we got this again now. They said "updated" do we only provide the new travels post submitting the old ADR or should we write the whole thing again?

Appreciate any help.

gauravahluwalia

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
After over a year of waiting i got the following ADrs:
1- Remedicals

2- Schedule A: "Separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration forms(IMM 5669) bearing original signatures for you and your spouse".
I'm not sure i have the exact info that i wrote when submitting the application. Just so that i do not get anything different is there a way to access my submited app and see the info provided back then? Does it matter if their are minor differences such as the way of explaining why i got a rejected visior visa or does it have to be word by word?. I'm surely gonna write this explanation differently but having same context and reasons but not word by word.

3- Additional Family Information IMM5406: "Separate and newly completed forms bearing original signatures for you and your spouse". Do i have to provide copies of parents/siblings passports here as well? Noting i already provided them when submitting application.

4- Travel History: "updated information on your and your spouse's previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information."
Although we already got a travel history ADR before we got this again now. They said "updated" do we only provide the new travels post submitting the old ADR or should we write the whole thing again?

Appreciate any help.
1: remedicals means you are close to ppr
2: dont you have a scanned copy saved somewhere? Anyways, if not, its okay if its little different explanation as long as theres not a lot of difference in information provided
3: no just the form is okay
4: whole thing

Oct 1, 2018
Hi All
I called CIC yesterday for my EE FSW application in London VO.
Eligibility and Criminality passed. Security for me started on October 2018 and still going on (maybe it is SS).

But security check for my spouse does not started yet?

Any thoughts why they did not start the Security check for my spouse? is this Normal?

zainabejaz

Jan 17, 2019
pakistan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london
App. Filed.......
27-08-2018
Doc's Request.
19th december
AOR Received.
07-12-2018
File Transfer...
17-01-2019
Med's Request
03-01-2019
Med's Done....
11-01-2019
Got a ghost update yesterday after 7 months in background check. I hope to get PPR soon.

AoR: Nov 2017
what does the update say ? and is this spousal immigration ?

PaulCost

Feb 3, 2019
Hi guys,

if you’re from the UK and apply for PR in Toronto, is the London office the people that process the app?

I’m coming up on my estimated completion date and wanted to give them a call.

Thanks, Paul

callumjp

Oct 4, 2018
Anyone received their PPR and waiting/ received their CoPR from the London office yet?

I got my PPR on 6th February, posted everything to them on the 7th and they signed for and received it on the 8th. Still waiting.

micrarach

Star Member
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone received their PPR and waiting/ received their CoPR from the London office yet?

I got my PPR on 6th February, posted everything to them on the 7th and they signed for and received it on the 8th. Still waiting.
They can take a bit of time. I was very lucky in that mine was turned around in 7 days in December.