+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Naimo4all

Oct 15, 2018
Good day, I am also a pnp applicant from Nigeria and my file is also at LVO, AOR 27th march 2018. I also noticed the same thing in my express entry profile today and No ADR yet. Were you able to received any response yet from LVO?

Marchaor

Jun 20, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone else is encountering delayed processing from London VO. My application has now crossed 6 months and I still have not received any reply or response from them in regards to where the process is stuck.

I also ordered by GCMS notes back in September 2018 and it shows background check has not yet begun :(

AOR Date: 26th March 2018
Medicals Passed: 6th April 2018

What is the process to follow-up to get updated status and reason of delay?
Same here
March 16th
Still ip1 with no update

Marchaor

Jun 20, 2018
Are you on the LVOrange whatsapp group?

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to know if anyone else is encountering delayed processing from London VO. My application has now crossed 6 months and I still have not received any reply or response from them in regards to where the process is stuck.

I also ordered by GCMS notes back in September 2018 and it shows background check has not yet begun :(

AOR Date: 26th March 2018
Medicals Passed: 6th April 2018

What is the process to follow-up to get updated status and reason of delay?

dubby15

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Yes I asked for extension and was granted for 1 year.
Congrats on your PPR. But, just curious, what reasons did you email to cic for them to grant you medical extension. Would appreciate your reply. Thanks n congrats again.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hi folks,

I have received a letter from London VO asking me to submit the following:

1) Height & eye colour: Height and eye colour details. This must be received at this office by:
2) Client Information: copy of your passport bio page. This must be received at this office by:

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account only. Please do not submit physical documents via mail. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in your MyCIC account by the date stated above. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application

For query 2 I shall upload the passport bio page scan. However, I am a bit confused about query 1. Do they need a specific document like a medical certificate for this ? Can you guys please guide what exactly to submit to CIC to ensure a satisfactory outcome ?

P.S: I searched the thread but couldn't gather clearly what specific document needs to be submitted for the query.

Looking forward to your valued guidance.

Regards

Application submitted: 26/07/18
PNP-O FSW

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Hi folks,

1) Height & eye colour: Height and eye colour details. This must be received at this office by:
2) Client Information: copy of your passport bio page. This must be received at this office by:

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account only. Please do not submit physical documents via mail. Please note: All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

The above information/documents must be received in your MyCIC account by the date stated above. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application

For query 2 I shall upload the passport bio page scan. However, I am a bit confused about query 1. Do they need a specific document like a medical certificate for this ? Can you guys please guide what exactly to submit to CIC to ensure a satisfactory outcome ?

P.S: I searched the thread but couldn't gather clearly what specific document needs to be submitted for the query.

Regards

PNP-O FSW
Just a word document or excel would do for query 1. Also, you can start celebrating :) this request usually comes as the last step before PPR

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Just a word document or excel would do for query 1. Also, you can start celebrating :) this request usually comes as the last step before PPR
Thanks for the reply and well wishes. Does this document needs to be signed or an unsigned pdf should be enough ?

yaserb

Jul 30, 2017
Yes I asked for extension and was granted for 1 year.
Congrats on your PPR.

I am in a similar situation. My medical expired three months ago and I am awaiting remedial request.

If you don't mind, did you ask for extension after your received remedical request or beforehand? Also did you raise CSE for that matter or your requested extension by emailing LVO?

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Congrats on your PPR.

I am in a similar situation. My medical expired three months ago and I am awaiting remedial request.
If you don't mind, did you ask for extension after your received remedical request or beforehand? Also did you raise CSE for that matter or your requested extension by emailing LVO?
Thanks, I asked for extension when my medicals were going to expire. I asked my representative and he wrote email to London in march 2018 and medicals were expiring in april. Since you haven't received remedical request, you can try now.

Erum Jahan

Jun 20, 2018
Hi folks,

Regards

PNP-O FSW
Hi folks,

Regards

PNP-O FSW
Hello. Did you hear back from LVO? i also received the same email from LVO will submit my documents by tomorrow.

Johnny Ghaddar

Aug 27, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-02-2018
Nomination.....
25-06-2018
Hello. Did you hear back from LVO? i also received the same email from LVO will submit my documents by tomorrow.
Hi, I haven't submitted the documents yet. The CIC online portal is not working as I am getting a Bad GateWay 502 error since yesterday. Will try to submit as soon as the portal open as my deadline to submit is 26/10.

Erum Jahan

Jun 20, 2018
Hi, I haven't submitted the documents yet. The CIC online portal is not working as I am getting a Bad GateWay 502 error since yesterday. Will try to submit as soon as the portal open as my deadline to submit is 26/10.
Yeah you shouldn't delay. They also have given me 30 days for uploading all the documents. How are you uploading your height and eye colour details?

melkhatib

Aug 1, 2011
Have you uploaded your documents?
Yes I already uploaded them. Below is my timeline:

AOR: 6 June 2018.
Stream: PNP-O
ADR(Height Eye Color): 10 October 2018 and submitted same day
Current status : IP2 with additional document message "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"