+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

funter28

May 20, 2015
Yes , cbsa released the notes after 60 days. The notes were generated in April but they release them in june. No ppr yet. SS started in November 2017.
Hi, is there any activity in your cbsa notes that says "in progress by cbsa"? Do u have any idea if your csis is done?

St@k

Dec 12, 2017
Hi everyone, I have a question for my PR application. Please can anyone give me some advice?
My AOR 18 April 2017
ADR 2 times
Interview 21 March 2018(Abu Dhabi)
London Visa Office
I have been waiting for so long now as my medicals have also expired. In my interview the officer said he is passing my eligibility and that a final security check is required because of my country of origin. Now almost 6 months have passed and still there is no movement. I have applied through a consultant and I asked him to order GCMS notes. He told me that the request has been canceled because IRCC are saying that the application is in the last stages. What should i do? Its going to be 6 months after the interview. Should i wait, raise web inquiry or again order GCMS notes?

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Hi All,

My AOR Nov 2017.

I have received the following response to my web case when I asked about the updates on my application.

Previously I used to receive replies from DJM that My security checks are ongoing.

Any insights?

Dear Sir/Madam,

This email is in response to your enquiry below.

Your file is currently undergoing necessary background checks. We will contact you once the checks are complete.

We appreciate your continued patience during this process.

Kind regards,

KKB
Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada

Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Have you received re-medical request? When was your last time ordering notes?

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Hi everyone, I have a question for my PR application. Please can anyone give me some advice?
My AOR 18 April 2017
ADR 2 times
Interview 21 March 2018(Abu Dhabi)
London Visa Office
I have been waiting for so long now as my medicals have also expired. In my interview the officer said he is passing my eligibility and that a final security check is required because of my country of origin. Now almost 6 months have passed and still there is no movement. I have applied through a consultant and I asked him to order GCMS notes. He told me that the request has been canceled because IRCC are saying that the application is in the last stages. What should i do? Its going to be 6 months after the interview. Should i wait, raise web inquiry or again order GCMS notes?
Not so sure if IRCC would cancel your order for gcms notes! I would double check with the consultant if I were you.
Maybe someone else here would have been in a similar situation to advise more.

adlanco

Dec 18, 2013
Have you received re-medical request? When was your last time ordering notes?
My Medical will expire on 8th of October. I received my notes last July and at that time my security status was not Started.
My recent notes should arrive next week.

St@k

Dec 12, 2017
Not so sure if IRCC would cancel your order for gcms notes! I would double check with the consultant if I were you.
Yeah I have this doubt as well. Thank you

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Hi, is there any activity in your cbsa notes that says "in progress by cbsa"? Do u have any idea if your csis is done?
In april there were only 3 activities and cbsa status was received by cbsa. In gcms notes received in august found 4th activity has been added. Now in progress by cbsa. Never ordered csis.

St@k

Dec 12, 2017
From where i can order GCMS notes myself?

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
My Medical will expire on 8th of October. I received my notes last July and at that time my security status was not Started.
My recent notes should arrive next week.
The response you got comes from the medical service division, was thinking that you may receive re-medical request soon! Hopefully the new notes will reflect more updates for you. Best of luck.

Reactions: adlanco

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
From where i can order GCMS notes myself?
There are many 3rd party providers unless you are currently residing inside Canada. In other words there are approved agents who can contact IRCC on your behalf to request the notes for a fee. Search the forums for names and you'll definitely find a site that you can use.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Yes , cbsa released the notes after 60 days. The notes were generated in April but they release them in june. No ppr yet. SS started in November 2017.
Daaaamn. So they've had your file since November 2017 :eek:. Who's carrying out your SS, Is it just CBSA or CSIS as well? In my case I was told to wait 30 more days but mine is only carried out by CBSA as I ordered CSIS notes first in July but they didn't have any record of my file. So I'm absolutely baffled about the timelines and how long further it'll take :(

DXB_CAN

Mar 8, 2018
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
17-05-2017
Nomination.....
23-02-2018
Any updates from LVO today?
I understand some ppl received status update from IP1 to IP2 yesterday...

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Daaaamn. So they've had your file since November 2017 :eek:. Who's carrying out your SS, Is it just CBSA or CSIS as well? In my case I was told to wait 30 more days but mine is only carried out by CBSA as I ordered CSIS notes first in July but they didn't have any record of my file. So I'm absolutely baffled about the timelines and how long further it'll take :(
I think my file is handling by both cbsa and csis coz I'm in A (34) comprehensive security screening . such cases go to both the agencies.