+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Activity 1- 3 or 4 blank and 4 or 5 mentioning security ? Right ?
Nope, nothing at all, It was all blank. Under admissibility all it said was security and below that it had my name, UCI and type: security. The rest of the page was blank and the page after it was blank as well.

Aali005

May 5, 2017
Daang. That's quite similar to mine. I've only ordered one set of GCMS notes and that was back in March this year. Arrived in April and only had one security activity under admissibility. I ordered my second pair of GCMS last month but it's been 35 days today and they've failed to turned up. Now I'm waiting for CBSA, which should be by the end of this week or early next week to get a better picture of what on earth is going on.
In the 2nd set file assignment date was 1st August but my file opened on 10th July for remedial. You must check that too eventho some says that’s irrelevant.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
I was saying ACTIVITY 1-5 and not ADMISSIBILITY
And that's what I said that I didn't have any activities on the security page on my last set of GCMS. Which absolutely baffled me considering that I ordered my GCMS after 10 months since AOR. Though, the rest of the application activities were as they should be and security was listed as part of one of those activities.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
In the 2nd set file assignment date was 1st August but my file opened on 10th July for remedial. You must check that too eventho some says that’s irrelevant.
I'm not too sure about the relevancy of the due date. In your case, I reckon it's just a matter of LVO opening your file again and issuing PPR as you've already re-done you medical. I still have to wait for them to issue me the re-med request plus I don't even know if my security is done or still in progress. If my GCMS don't turn up in the next day or so then I'll just wait for the CBSA notes to turn up to get a bit of clarity. Honestly, after all this time I don't even know if I'm in SS or not. lool ;)

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
And that's what I said that I didn't have any activities on the security page on my last set of GCMS. Which absolutely baffled me considering that I ordered my GCMS after 10 months since AOR. Though, the rest of the application activities were as they should be and security was listed as part of one of those activities.
Admissibility section will be usually in the first 80-90 pages or so... ACTIVITY section starts from around pages 180 and or so... considering you have around 200 pages in your GCMS notes...

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Hello everyone, what’s the usual (or realistic) processing time from AOR to PPR?

Aali005

May 5, 2017
I'm not too sure about the relevancy of the due date. In your case, I reckon it's just a matter of LVO opening your file again and issuing PPR as you've already re-done you medical. I still have to wait for them to issue me the re-med request plus I don't even know if my security is done or still in progress. If my GCMS don't turn up in the next day or so then I'll just wait for the CBSA notes to turn up to get a bit of clarity. Honestly, after all this time I don't even know if I'm in SS or not. lool ;)
Gcms notes take around 40-45 days.. hopefully good news will be on its way..

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Admissibility section will be usually in the first 80-90 pages or so... ACTIVITY section starts from around pages 180 and or so... considering you have around 200 pages in your GCMS notes...
Lool nah, I only had 105 pages and the activity section started from page 74 and ended on page 89. After that I've the details of all of my submitted documents and then the notes ended with the CIO level notes.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
my AOR date is 21st April 2017. Its been almost one and half year without any outcome. I ordered GCMs notes in January 2018 and got to know that my case is under security clearance. In GCMS note there was a due date of 1st August 2018 which has surpassed without any activity. I sent email to LVO last week but no response. What are my options; 1) call them, 2)send query through web forum, 3) apply new sets of GCMs notes, 4) be patient and keep on waiting...????

Orion_alpha

May 1, 2018
my AOR date is 21st April 2017. Its been almost one and half year without any outcome. I ordered GCMs notes in January 2018 and got to know that my case is under security clearance. In GCMS note there was a due date of 1st August 2018 which has surpassed without any activity. I sent email to LVO last week but no response. What are my options; 1) call them, 2)send query through web forum, 3) apply new sets of GCMs notes, 4) be patient and keep on waiting...????
Hello @Shoaib79 , I am in the same dilemma . my AOR date is 15th April 2017 and I don't really know what I have to do either. but I think it is better if you wait for their response at least for next two weeks and then Order GCMS note.