London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Dear, the only way to find out whether you are under SS or not, is through CBSA/CSIS notes.
That's one thing I don't understand. So the security check means they always refer to CBSA? and then u only get stuck if you are under Security screening? and what triggers SS from not for individuals?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
So for the experts out here, my file finally got some movement last week for the first time since file transfer to LVO and I only knew from ADRs. After a couple of emails, got that detailed status today:

"Eligibility and Medical have now passed, we are currently assessing the Criminality & Security and will be in touch when we have an update."

- I know criminality have not been passed because there is one PCC that I cannot attain and it seems that they understand that from my communication through ADR. However, at what point will they mark criminality as "passed" then? Will they wait for security check first?
- By security assessment, is that referring the case to CBSA; I mean do they pass all cases for review there? and if yes, what determines SS and that cases that takes ages to review? and if not under SS, what is the average review time for security? I'm wondering because of my missing PCC, the fact that I lived in 4 countries and visited another 30 .....

Some insights will be highly appreciated.

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Hello everyone..

For the experts here... We have received ADR which is Military Questionnaire for my husband. He paid exemption fee and never served in the military and we are now preparing LOE and translating documents that prove it.
Is this a common request? And does it really mean PPR is coming soon?
I've read that many people receive ADR for biodata pages or updated POF right before PPR, is this a must? Do all people receive it? We have already submitted scanned copies of full passports with our application!

Appreciate any help!
Thanks

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hello everyone..

For the experts here... We have received ADR which is Military Questionnaire for my husband. He paid exemption fee and never served in the military and we are now preparing LOE and translating documents that prove it.
I've read that many people receive ADR for biodata pages or updated POF right before PPR, is this a must? Do all people receive it? We have already submitted scanned copies of full passports with our application!

Appreciate any help!
Thanks
Getting that ADR will not help you guess where your application stands. As for the second question not everyone gets it.

Assuming your application is at london visa office, calling CIC will not help. Best bet is to order gcms notes if you really want to know what's happening with your file. But give it a few days post you submit ADR and then order. What's your AOR Btw?

Reactions: Ronja5200

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Getting that ADR will not help you guess where your application stands. As for the second question not everyone gets it.

Assuming your application is at london visa office, calling CIC will not help. Best bet is to order gcms notes if you really want to know what's happening with your file. But give it a few days post you submit ADR and then order. What's your AOR Btw?

Thanks for the reply... I ordered GCMS notes last week so it's still a while before I get them.
My Aor is 28th of December 2017.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
So for the experts out here, my file finally got some movement last week for the first time since file transfer to LVO and I only knew from ADRs. After a couple of emails, got that detailed status today:

"Eligibility and Medical have now passed, we are currently assessing the Criminality & Security and will be in touch when we have an update."

- I know criminality have not been passed because there is one PCC that I cannot attain and it seems that they understand that from my communication through ADR. However, at what point will they mark criminality as "passed" then? Will they wait for security check first?
- By security assessment, is that referring the case to CBSA; I mean do they pass all cases for review there? and if yes, what determines SS and that cases that takes ages to review? and if not under SS, what is the average review time for security? I'm wondering because of my missing PCC, the fact that I lived in 4 countries and visited another 30 .....

Some insights will be highly appreciated.
Highlighted is the most likely reason... I have 48 trips ;)

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
Hello everyone..

Appreciate any help!
Thanks
I got the request for military questionnaire along with passport bio page and height and eye color last week. I think it is normal request to clarify military status for the security check.

Reactions: Lljm

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
And, how did your security check go? or where do you stand now?
-Eligibility was passed around 26 May
-Criminality was passed around 24 May
-Spouse BGC was completed on 24 May

My BGC started on 26 May as per the information I received from IRCC. Currently ongoing as per my call with them last week

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
-Eligibility was passed around 26 May
-Criminality was passed around 24 May
-Spouse BGC was completed on 24 May

My BGC started on 26 May as per the information I received from IRCC. Currently ongoing as per my call with them last week
Promising

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
I am not sure how does that look promising ?
Considering what I suspect that I maybe in security screening, the prospect of getting over with it is not promising..

love to hear your thoughts
That was meant as a sarcastic comment on my situation.