Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Karachi
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Karachi, Pakistan
NOC Code......
A question for people who have exceeded 9 months of waiting and still, have you travelled to multiple countries during the last 10 years? this might be the reason of the severe delay!

AOR 10th OCT 2017
IP2 27 FEB 2018
Ghost Update 23 APR 2018
Additional document Not Applicable

last message from ldn VO was on May 30 2018:
Your application is undergoing background checks. These checks take time, cannot be expedited and are not conducted by the London office. At times, these can take several months.

can someone please advise!
Seems like you are now under SS (Security Screening). Good luck man.

weirdobeardo

Oct 29, 2017
Hello everyone. I have a question.

My application is currently processing in London Visa Office and is stuck in IP2. I need to travel to London for a month in July. My question is if I receive a PPR whilst I am in London, can I submit my passport in the London Visa Office directly or do I need to cut my London trip short, travel back to my home country and submit the passport? How does this work?

shaheersinn

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
App. Filed.......
16th Feb 2016
Doc's Request.
No request
Med's Request
29th May 2016
Med's Done....
6th May 2016
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
10th July
VISA ISSUED...
25th July 2016
LANDED..........
Scheduled on 12th Aug
Seems like you are now under SS (Security Screening). Good luck man.
Not necessarily.

Bro, Order CSIS/CBSA notes to get a clear picture. You might NOT be in SS.

Reactions: fastodigama

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Guyssss got ppr
Aor 30 December
Ip1/mep 20 January
Na2 22 January
Ip2 27 February
Adr for bio page on 25 June
Ppr 26 June
Alhamdulillah
Thanks everyone for your support.

ATrim-2018

Jun 25, 2018
Dear forum members,

I have created this thread for members who have their applications being processed at the London VO
I hope we can connect and share ideas
I will be glad if members who have got their PR's can also share their timelines

My timeline

AOR- 6-Nov-2015
Medicals-Passed
Interview held @ Canada House London on 9-March-2015
BC- Not Started
Final Decision- Not Started
The phone number on whatsapp plz

Reactions: Rayan12

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Guys, to those who did the medicals after expiry. London sent me forms for medicine, they look like a little questionnaire and looks like they must be filled up by a physician. Also i have a space to upload the new medicals. Question: should i upload these forms or the doctor will give me something else? Like they gave after first medical? Thank you
Guys, please, I know someone did the medicals second time, just can't remember who.
Please advise as I have one day left before my medicals.

On the forms that I got from LVO there is a space for picture. The physician said that I he will take a picture himself at the time of medicals, that I assume will appear on the paper that he will issue after the meds, correct?
What to do with these forms received? should I leave the photo space blank? should I even upload these forms?
thank you!)

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Guys, please, I know someone did the medicals second time, just can't remember who.
Please advise as I have one day left before my medicals.

On the forms that I got from LVO there is a space for picture. The physician said that I he will take a picture himself at the time of medicals, that I assume will appear on the paper that he will issue after the meds, correct?
What to do with these forms received? should I leave the photo space blank? should I even upload these forms?
thank you!)
Hey u just fill d forms n submit them to ur physician.... Stick photos in d space provided.
D physician will keep those forms.... Will not return them to you nor give you u an information sheet like d first time u do medicals.
I just got a submission confirmation email from my physician n a day after my meds were passed.
Hope this helps!

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
Hey u just fill d forms n submit them to ur physician.... Stick photos in d space provided.
D physician will keep those forms.... Will not return them to you nor give you u an information sheet like d first time u do medicals.
I just got a submission confirmation email from my physician n a day after my meds were passed.
Hope this helps!
hi sadafad after the interview have u gotten ur ppr

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
hi sadafad after the interview have u gotten ur ppr
Not yet.... Got medical request last month on 24th May
15th June additional documents : proof of funds, additional family information forms, generic forms, photos for my newborn, biodata pages of passport, height n eye color information
Submitted all on 21st June
22 June again request for biodata pages n height n eye color information
Submitted same day itself.... Fingers crossed.... Hope to receive PPR soon in Sha Allah!