+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
This is in reference to your application for a permanent resident visa, which has been found eligible in the Class for which it was submitted. Admissibility review (security, criminality and/or medical) is still ongoing; you will be contacted if additional information is required for that purpose. Before we can approve your application, we require payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF). You must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF must be paid once for yourself as a principal applicant and once for your accompanying spouse or common law partner, if applicable. If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps:  Go to our Online Payment webpage : https://eservices.cic.gc.ca/epay/  Read the instructions on each page, and click “Continue” to proceed  Select the “Immigration” link, followed by “Right of Permanent Residence Fee”  Enter the number of fee payments (1 or 2) in the box beside the fee of $490  Click “Submit”  Proceed to pay your fees by selecting “Pay” and then follow the instructions to pay with Visa, American Express or Mastercard. Once the payment process is complete, the web site will display your official receipt in PDF format. You must upload a copy of your receipt to your MyCIC account. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa. Your response to the above requests is required within 7 days. Sincerely, Immigration Section
Definitely much more specific than the letter I received! Please keep me posted if you receive any updates..

Thanks a lot for sharing

anick

Jun 17, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
AOR Received.
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
20-06-2018
Was it the exact same letter or different words?
And may I know your timeline?

Let's hope it's PPR for us by end of this week
I had received the same exact words as yours on Apr 27th, paid on same day and uploaded the receipt. Follow the steps suggested above to pay as the letter may not have the instruction how ro pay. Received PPR couple of days ago, so it may take more than a month. But, certainly a positive sign.

Byack

Jun 21, 2018
I had received the same exact words as yours on Apr 27th, paid on same day and uploaded the receipt. Follow the steps suggested above to pay as the letter may not have the instruction how ro pay. Received PPR couple of days ago, so it may take more than a month. But, certainly a positive sign.
My medical expires in August, that's why I'm hopeful. If I'm asked to take a new medical it will be the 3rd time. I really hope there are considerate. Although taking the medical a third time gives me more time before landing

Lljm

Star Member
Jun 23, 2018
AOR Received.
28-12-2017
Looks like they are anything but predictable!
Hoping it's indeed a good sign. Congratulations on your PPR

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Guys, i have received a request to redo medicals and also they want a bio data pages of passport.
I know that sounds stupid, but is it the main page with picture? Or which pages do they want?
Thank you

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Guys, i have received a request to redo medicals and also they want a bio data pages of passport.
I know that sounds stupid, but is it the main page with picture? Or which pages do they want?
Thank you
Great news. Not sure of bio page it seems that’s the one with photo page as it has birth date, place etc.