+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
@shodex , any progress on your side? Did you manage to find out the interpretation of the email response you have received from LVO as I have received the same response..
my GCMS notes explained it better as at the time of generating it, criminality is passed, medical passed, eligibility not started, security not started, pof and client info required review. By the time pof and schedule 4 which contains client info and are already submitted are reviewed. I should be passed. Feolu on this platform experienced the same note and was cleared the following month. I pray our PPR will come soonest by God's grace.

Reactions: Azharkp

EYC

Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
PNP----Dec 27th 2017
AOR----- 26th January
ADR (biodata, height and eye color) ----22nd of May
PPR------18th June

Thanks for all the support guys Wishing you all the very best LVO is working Prayers and patience works wonders
Congrats to you !
did you receive any ghost updates at all?

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Dear All,

I am a PNP nominee. My PNP nomination date is February 16, 2017. AOR for my PR is 21st April, 2017. My Medical date is 6th April 2017. As per my GCMS notes, I have met all requirements and final decision is pending. I approached LVO and they told me that back ground check is in process which could take months as its not conducted by LVO. My PR application is about to complete 14 months in couple of days. I have not yet been asked to the medical again? I don't know how much I would need to wait for an outcome or a movement on file. On my notes, there is one point regarding criminality check where it is mentioned its passed however for an activity with code 1-DJZXG0 the due date is 1 of August 2018. Anybody know what does it mean? TIA

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Got Ppr a few hours back -
Aug 2 2017 AOR, Feb 27 Ip2, medical request again May 18 2018.
Thanks to everyone.
I have a few questions ....
1) spouse is student in canada, I have informed(by web form and email) IRCC that our passports will be coming from two different locations - Ottawa and Lagos/Accra. Do I include a letter in the submission package to thesame effect ?
2) which address does one submit passport to in Canada, seeing as VFS isn’t operational there.
Congrats

Hammad316

Jul 27, 2017
yes, they send you a document IMM1017, for re-med. i got the same. but after medical you dont have to upload anything, the medical agency do it themselves.

Dear all, when we get a request to re-do medicals, do they send any papers with which we go and do the exam, or we just do it as before upfront, without any papers?
Thank you

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
yes, they send you a document IMM1017, for re-med. i got the same. but after medical you dont have to upload anything, the medical agency do it themselves.
Oh we dont upload? Thanks, i still hope to have ppr before my meds gets expired, but the chances are too low

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Dear All,

I am a PNP nominee. My PNP nomination date is February 16, 2017. AOR for my PR is 21st April, 2017. My Medical date is 6th April 2017. As per my GCMS notes, I have met all requirements and final decision is pending. I approached LVO and they told me that back ground check is in process which could take months as its not conducted by LVO. My PR application is about to complete 14 months in couple of days. I have not yet been asked to the medical again? I don't know how much I would need to wait for an outcome or a movement on file. On my notes, there is one point regarding criminality check where it is mentioned its passed however for an activity with code 1-DJZXG0 the due date is 1 of August 2018. Anybody know what does it mean? TIA
Welcome to the over a year waiting circle. I'm an FSW-O May 2017 AOR. There are plenty of us who are in the same boat as you. Unfortunately there's not much that we can do besides waiting. Anyhow in regards to your due date question, it's the date when your visa analyst pick up on your file again. It could be to finalise it or to update it with the relevant in coming information regarding your security check.

Favouredchild

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Welcome to the over a year waiting circle. I'm an FSW-O May 2017 AOR. There are plenty of us who are in the same boat as you. Unfortunately there's not much that we can do besides waiting. Anyhow in regards to your due date question, it's the date when your visa analyst pick up on your file again. It could be to finalise it or to update it with the relevant in coming information regarding your security check.
Hi @Reykhan can you expatiate more on next recalculatìon date? My GCMS notes shows 2018/11/06. when I first saw this date, I thought it was 11 June 2018. It is however now clear to me that it i's actually 06 November 2018. So are you saying the next time my file will be picked up is 06 Nov???

Will appreciate clarity..

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hi @Reykhan can you expatiate more on next recalculatìon date? My GCMS notes shows 2018/11/06. when I first saw this date, I thought it was 11 June 2018. It is however now clear to me that it i's actually 06 November 2018. So are you saying the next time my file will be picked up is 06 Nov???

Will appreciate clarity..
Yeah it is a possibility, especially if your file is going through security screening.

Shoaib79

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
thanks for the well explained response. Hoping for an outcome within August (during school holidays) :)

Reactions: Reykhan

medwiz

May 25, 2014
No one has explained this ghost update thing I dont know why
I know this "lingo" might seem strange..lool

As far as I understand ghost update might mean:

1- When you log on to your CIC account you find that your overall application status says "updated" even though you have not received any emails nor are there any visible updates in the lines inside your application (eligibility, background checks etc.)

2- when you log on you find that your overall status says updateb AND there is an update in one of the lines BUT you still have not received an email informing you of the update

BASICALLY it just means that there is some kind of movement or progress in the application which may (or may not in some cases) indicate an imminent step forward in the application

Hope I'm right:)

Reactions: Stella035