ADR: SCHEDULE A 5 DEC
ADR SUBMITTED: 6 DEC
ADNR/FTD: 8 JAN 2018
ADR: NEW MEDS/HEIGHT AND EYE COLOUR/PASSPORT BIOPAGE 16 MAY
ADR SUBMITTED: 18 MAY
NEW MEDS PASSED: 24 MAY
VISA OFFICE: LONDON
PPR: 14 June 2018

TO GOD BE THE GLORY. IT HAS ENDED IN PRAISE!

Thank you all for the support! I was encouraged by all the posts here. I want to encourage everyone to keep hope alive. Ppr will come for everyone who's waiting. Remain blessed
Congrats

I had the same adr and uploaded on my cic since may... but its still showing documents uploaded.

How did u submit your adr?

Thank you

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
@BillHyatt, I really appreciate the good work you are doing on this platform. God will bless you real good.
My application is over 6 months (my AOR is 11th Dec. 2017). I am Express Entry- PNP applicant. I sent a mail to LVO and I got a response that my application is awaiting further review.

After getting my GCMS, I saw that Medical is passed, Criminality passed, Eligibility not started, Security not started. Also, observed that my POF and Client information required review. Sir, can I send POF and Schedule 4 to IRCC through CSE when it has not been asked for? Pls I really need your response as this waiting time is disturbing and so many things are stand still. I will like to PM you. Thanks and best regards
Hiya,
I was in the same boat after ordering GCMS notes. I ordered in April, received in May and had the same Not Started, Passed and Review Required for my POF. In fact, it was that Review Required that got me passed on to London VO.
My PPR came the next month. I do anything.
I advice you not to sweat it. No need to send anything. If they require info they will ask.
Pls Keep Calm...
It will all go well be God's Grace

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
@BillHyatt Dear Bill, thanks again for your efforts with the message to the PM. I lost track of it a little, could you please update on was it sent already? And if there is anything that we can do to contribute, we will be happy to)
I really hope it will have an effect on Lvo.
Thanks again

Reactions: Stella035

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Hiya,
I was in the same boat after ordering GCMS notes. I ordered in April, received in May and had the same Not Started, Passed and Review Required for my POF. In fact, it was that Review Required that got me passed on to London VO.
I advice you not to sweat it. No need to send anything. If they require info they will ask.
Pls Keep Calm...
Review required got you passed to LVO? Does it mean those that have documentation issues are passed on to LVO?

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
Hiya,
Pls Keep Calm...
@feolu, thanks so much for your encouragement. I know by HIS Grace, it will end in praise. Are u FWS OR EE-PNP applicant?

Nanama

Dec 6, 2017
Thank you! I submitted through my cic account. If you're not sure about the status, you can send a case specific enquiry to London vo to find out whether they have received the documents.

Best wishes

Congrats

I had the same adr and uploaded on my cic since may... but its still showing documents uploaded.

How did u submit your adr?

Thank you

Reactions: favbless

favbless

Oct 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
17-12-2013
Nomination.....
October 2016
AOR Received.
4-5-2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
soon in JN
Med's Request
soon in JN
Med's Done....
soon in JN
Interview........
Waived in JN
Passport Req..
soon in JN
VISA ISSUED...
2018 hallelujah
LANDED..........
2018 Amen
Thank you! I submitted through my cic account. If you're not sure about the status, you can send a case specific enquiry to London vo to find out whether they have received the documents.

Best wishes
Ok thank you

feolu

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Review required got you passed to LVO? Does it mean those that have documentation issues are passed on to LVO?
In my case.... my GCMS notes said review required for my proof of funds an then it got passed to reduce workload. If it didn’t need a review I would have been granted PPR within 2months. That’s the point I was trying to make

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello Friends,
Does anybody here who knows the processing time for getting the result after submitting additional documents regarding the Procedural fairness letter ??
I got Procedural fairness letter on December 15 2017 about my employment in Canada. The officer asked me to provide Paystubs and Bank Statements within 30 days.
I submitted these documents on January 10 2018. But since then till now I haven't got any reply from them.
Anybody knows howmuch time does it take to get the result ??

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Request to re do medicals gotten May 18, done and dusted with medicals passed. Prior to this , had a couple of ghost updates.

Status inquiry has not been responded to by DDR. Aug 2 2017 aor- please advice house, this is tiring.