+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
Hello all on this platform. I ve been observing and reading through all the concerns here. I know this platform will be of great help to me with all the senior colleagues present here.

I sent a mail to London Visa Office, making enquiry about about status and I got the reply below;

Thank you for your email.

This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

You need take no further action at this time.

Yours sincerely,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

@BillHyatt, I just got my GCMS notes, I will so much appreciate your assistance concerning some issues in my notes.

lion21

Mar 4, 2017
Hi All,

I am Aug 9th AOR PNP Outland. Still there is no update on my file. As per GCMS it doesnt even seem to be in SS. I have sent only two follow up emails. One in April and one this week to which I received below reply within two hours. Any thoughts on this? what could you interpret out of this.

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

The application is in process or waiting to be reviewed by an immigration officer. No further action is required by you at this time.

Our office will make contact when a decision has been made or if further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post or email to the addresses provided in the application.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Sincerely,

Client Service Unit - CRG
Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres

Canada House | Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ

Email – courriel : ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

unitedkingdom.gc.ca| royaume-uni.gc.ca

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Just uploaded in MyCiC account
Kindly raise a CSE also with same ADR
As it happened with one guy that he only upload on mycic account and after a month lvo asked again for same ADR that they are waiting and he should raise a cse.... then he raised cse and got PPR....

Reactions: Kriscare

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018
Hello all on this platform. I ve been observing and reading through all the concerns here. I know this platform will be of great help to me with all the senior colleagues present here.

I sent a mail to London Visa Office, making enquiry about about status and I got the reply below;

This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to.

Yours sincerely,

DJM
Immigration Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) | Immigration Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

@BillHyatt, I just got my GCMS notes, I will so much appreciate your assistance concerning some issues in my notes.
Kindly share your timeline and gcms notes details as a lot of guys got same reply from this DJM guy......

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017

Yours sincerely,

DJM

Trafalgar Square
London | Londres

@shodex , I have received exact same reply. what is your timeline?

shodex

Jun 13, 2018
@riaz137 and azharkp. This is my timeline:
aor DEC 11, 2017
mp Jan 18
ip2 Feb 27
ppr waiting

As touching the gcms, it's abt 176 pgs. I need some clarity on how to interpret it. For instance, I saw eligibility as passed, later as calculation in process or calculate.

my pof and client info says review required. what exactly is this client information being referred to?
need inputs pls

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
@riaz137 and azharkp. This is my timeline:
aor DEC 11, 2017
mp Jan 18
ip2 Feb 27
ppr waiting

As touching the gcms, it's abt 176 pgs. I need some clarity on how to interpret it. For instance, I saw eligibility as passed, later as calculation in process or calculate.

my pof and client info says review required. what exactly is this client information being referred to?
need inputs pls
I don’t think it’s a big deal in the GCMS notes, although I am not sure about client info.

Pof they might ask additional document for bank statements or/and salary slips.

I think it’s just lack of resources and they should process your file when they get to see it.

Hemjay

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017
Hello house,

Please I really don't know what is going on with my application. I submitted ADR ( payslips and cash vouchers ) since April 16, 2018, but up till now the review of additional documents is still showing " The additional documents have been uploaded. Any one faced this before. @BillHyatt please help if you can. Thank you.

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Guys just a quick update

Received my RPRF today..paid and uploaded today as well

Just a quick note...the request letter has a footer stating the address as the High Commission of Canada in London...that makes my processing VO London I believe correct?

I'm FSW - O Saudi Arabia... Egyptian national
AOR 4th March

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Guys just a quick update

Received my RPRF today..paid and uploaded today as well

Just a quick note...the request letter has a footer stating the address as the High Commission of Canada in London...that makes my processing VO London I believe correct?

I'm FSW - O Saudi Arabia... Egyptian national
AOR 4th March
Yes, it is London visa office

Reactions: medwiz