+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Thanks. No idea why I am put under SS. I dont have any extensive travel history been to UK on student visa and KSA for pilgrimage. May be because of UK visit visa refusal I am put under SS.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks. No idea why I am put under SS. I dont have any extensive travel history been to UK on student visa and KSA for pilgrimage. May be because of UK visit visa refusal I am put under SS.
It can be a variety of things. Being a citizen from troubled countries, long travel history, visits to high risk countries, or just purely random. Don’t worry, it is just a matter of time. Be patient, and make sure you keep yourself busy and not stress out daily about the status.

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
"Background checks are now in process for your application. These checks are unlikely to be concluded for quite some time yet. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to"

Any idea guys what does this response means? @BillHyatt @legalfalcon need your help. Dec 11 2017 AOR.
Please was this a reply from LVO?if yes what was the content of the message you Sent? Thanks

EYC

Jun 4, 2018
AOR Received.
07-11-2017
I got IMM5669 and aditional family info form.
I got the eye color and height request sheet on the 24th of May by email, then got a request for biodata pages through cic portal for 6th June.... nothing more yet prior to this mad rush to no info what so ever ...AOR 7th November.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I got the eye color and height request sheet on the 24th of May by email, then got a request for biodata pages through cic portal for 6th June.... nothing more yet prior to this mad rush to no info what so ever ...AOR 7th November.
Asking for biodata pages is actually usually a good sign

Reactions: EYC

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
You might get PPR next week!

Ade1700

Jun 9, 2018
Good day guys. I got ppr June 8 aor Feb 18. Please my wife is in the USA to give birth. She is not due until 3rd week in July. I am back home in Nigeria. Please any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks

ken2sure

Apr 23, 2018
Good day guys. I got ppr June 8 aor Feb 18. Please my wife is in the USA to give birth. She is not due until 3rd week in July. I am back home in Nigeria. Please any suggestions on what to do?

Thanks
Congrats on your PPR. I think your wife should send her passport by courier to Nigeria(she can make a copy of her biodata and visa pages to keep in d mean time). Your COPR would likely be out within 3 or 4 wks and u can return her passport via same means once u get COPR.