+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
So.....im still waiting and praying for PPR.
My ITA was nov 7th,AOR was jan 11th 2018, then MEP, Ip1,IP2 all happened between jan and Feb, (Well never saw those ip1 things ) but my status is like this, w
(We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, you do not need additional documents, you do not need an interview, we do not need your fingerprints, we are processing your background checks we will let you know when we make our final decision)
My page has been like that since February ,
. I was worried so with the help of this forum I discovered my file was in LVO
. Sent a mail today and it says:
Please be advised that your application is awaiting review by a migration officer in our London office. Note that no change will take place on your online profile until the initial assessment is made.

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you when we require further information or additional documents.
Please what does this mean?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
My ITA was nov 7th,AOR was jan 11th 2018, then MEP, Ip1,IP2 all happened between jan and Feb, (Well never saw those ip1 things ) but my status is like this, w
(We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, you do not need additional documents, you do not need an interview, we do not need your fingerprints, we are processing your background checks we will let you know when we make our final decision)
Please be advised that your application is awaiting review by a migration officer in our London office. Note that no change will take place on your online profile until the initial assessment is made.

We thank you for your patience at this time. Rest assured we will contact if you when we require further information or additional documents.
Best way to get a proper status update is by ordering GCMS notes. Processing in LVO unfortunately is taking longer than others and averaging 10 months. I’ve been stuck there for a year.

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
Guys anyone here who knows the contact number of London VO? I need to call them to enquire my PR status. They replied by writing general statements in email.

Stella035

Star Member
May 21, 2018
Best way to get a proper status update is by ordering GCMS notes. Processing in LVO unfortunately is taking longer than others and averaging 10 months. I’ve been stuck there for a year.
But can I order for GCMS notes outside Canada?

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018

I got the same response this week. AOR is Feb 20th. @BillHyatt had mentiioned in an old thread that it could indicate that an immigration officer has been assigned to your application/case. That's a good sign.

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I'm beginning to think that it's kinda hit or miss with LVO. I'm on a whatsapp group where Jan and early Feb applicants for 2018 have already received PPRs. I'm not sure why some applicants from 2017 are still waiting and if there really is a priority by month of submission.... As you said, the best thing is to order gcms notes. I did, and I noticed that my bg check had been partially completed, which matches the info on my online app.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
I'm beginning to think that it's kinda hit or miss with LVO. I'm on a whatsapp group where Jan and early Feb applicants for 2018 have already received PPRs. I'm not sure why some applicants from 2017 are still waiting and if there really is a priority by month of submission.... As you said, the best thing is to order gcms notes. I did, and I noticed that my bg check had been partially completed, which matches the info on my online app.
From my notes I noticed I was under SS. Literally received the exact set of notes this month as the ones I received in March. Once under SS, all standard procedure timings are automatically thrown out of the window. Best thing I c an do is order GCMS noted every other month hoping an agent will notice the delay and push it somehow.

villavittoria

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
From my notes I noticed I was under SS. Literally received the exact set of notes this month as the ones I received in March. Once under SS, all standard procedure timings are automatically thrown out of the window. Best thing I c an do is order GCMS noted every other month hoping an agent will notice the delay and push it somehow.
Yep, I totally agree. Ordering GCMS notes really give a clear understanding of one's status. I found out that my medical and criminality were reviewed in CIO. I didn't know that any review could be done outside of the designated visa office. I also noticed that soon after I requested my GCMS notes, my application was assigned to an immigration officer. Before that, it was still pending assignment. So I'm guessing it helps to order it for some movement...

FM15

Star Member
Nov 12, 2017
"Background checks are now in process for your application. These checks are unlikely to be concluded for quite some time yet. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to"

Any idea guys what does this response means? @BillHyatt @legalfalcon need your help. Dec 11 2017 AOR.

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
"Background checks are now in process for your application. These checks are unlikely to be concluded for quite some time yet. Please be assured we will contact you again as soon as we are able to"

Any idea guys what does this response means? @BillHyatt @legalfalcon need your help. Dec 11 2017 AOR.
I got the same; turns out I am under SS. It might be unfortunately the same for you.