+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

dannio

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Good day,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum
Pls what does the underlined in the message above really mean

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is it advisable to contact (email) London visa office before 6 months processing time? I am standing at IP1 no updates post medical passed on 2nd Feb. AOR 16 Jan.

If it is recommended to send an email then could someone please post their email address?
Anyone?

Sanadurrani

Jun 5, 2018
With reference to request for submit my passport it was requested to change the husband’s passport submission office since he is in Sydney rite now. Although main applicant has submitted from Islamabad, Pakistan already.

However I didn’t get an email back from
London office yet. Can anyone share their experience ?

SHABSBUTT

Jul 18, 2012
Got the "Ready for Visa" email today.

PNP OUTLAND ONTARIO
ITA 24TH JAN
AOR 9TH FEB - FEE AND MEDS UPFRONT
ADR 19TH FEB - ECA REPORT
IP2 27 FEB
GHOST UPDATE 27TH MAY
PPR 30TH MAY
VISA OFFICE OTTAWA
NATIONALITY AND RESIDENCE IN UK

I've been a quiet observer but this forum has been an excellent help. Thanks to everyone and specially @billhayat for inputs.

They've asked to send my passport copy, eye colour form, and photos to London VO. How long will it take and what would I get from them in terms of paperwork as my passport is exempt from visa?

Good luck to all.

Sobia younus

Oct 16, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Your background checks are ongoing. Although your medical is expiring on 10th june. But I will not be sending the request for new medical untill the other requirements are complete.

Thank you for your patience.

VCM

I got this reply from VCM. My AOR is 25th july. Can anyone tell me what does this mean??? I'm confused

Last edited:

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Your background checks are ongoing. Although your medical is expiring on 10th june. But I will not be sending the request for new medical untill the other requirements are complete.

Thank you for your patience.

VCM

I got this reply from VCM. My AOR is 25th july. Can anyone tell me what does this mean??? I'm confused
I'm in exactly the same situation. Basically what it means is that once your security screening is done, they'll ask you to redo your medical.

Did you email them about it or sent a CSE?

Sobia younus

Oct 16, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
I'm in exactly the same situation. Basically what it means is that once your security screening is done, they'll ask you to redo your medical.

Did you email them about it or sent a CSE?
I don't even know that I'm in SS I'm waiting for my notes. Yes I emailed them again to tell me the timeframe. Lets sew.