+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
How long your status YOU DO NOT NEED A MEDICAL after you pass the medical because i am also in same boat
The medical extension came in March, but they never uploaded it onto the system. So I had 'You do not need a medical' for 2 months.

Azharkp

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi @BillHyatt ,

I am a PNP-Outland express entry applicant. AOR - 16th Jan, Medical Passed-2nd Feb. However , there has been no updates since then. I called up CIC agent to check the status today, she said the file was transferred to LVO in February and she don’t have more information than that.

We are in a kind of situation right now as my wife is expecting, any more delay adds to the complexity of not able to travel to Canada. If the PPR comes when we cannot travel then there will be a need to do a fresh application which scares me!

Could you please suggest the best way to find out the status now?

zubda345

May 28, 2018
Hey guys, I have been reading on this forum for quiet a while now and I decided to sign up as there is so much information and help here.
I am from PAKISTAN and I submitted my application PAPER BASED for PR thru SPOUSAL SPONSOR

Application was received at the Mississauga Office on 18th January 2018.
They Sent me a Correspondence on 20th MARCH 2018 which was AOR
Sent me a Correspondence for medical on 29th MARCH 2018

Got my medical done on 5th APRIL 2018
They recieved my Medical before 10th APRIL 2018

and then my date of processing changed and it said "We started processing your application on April 12, 2018"
Received a letter on 10th APRIL 2018 saying my file has been transferred to LONDON VISA OFFICE for further processing.

and it still says in process to date and nothing has changed since.

on the website it says for PR, after the medical, if we do not need anything else from you, we will tell you within 3 months what to do next.

It's been about 1.5 months now...

Have my fingers crossed and praying it happens soon.

Any heads up from anyone with similar timeline or any thoughts?

How do I know If i passed eligibility or security or medical?

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Do ghost updates come on the week end as well or on working days only? I never had any. AOR July 10.
No activity for so long
I am not even sure if they updated my address. LVO ignores my messages. Medicine expires soon. Complete sadness... sorry for whining

Mizu_Sk

Apr 13, 2018
Do ghost updates come on the week end as well or on working days only? I never had any. AOR July 10.
No activity for so long
I am not even sure if they updated my address. LVO ignores my messages. Medicine expires soon. Complete sadness... sorry for whining
Ghost update was May 31.. from reports I think week days.

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....