+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hi good people finally I just received my PPR. Complete timelines are:

NOC: 1123 CRS Points: 984 | EE Profile created: 30 June 2017 | NOI received: 07 July 2017
Submitted: 20 July 2017 | AOR: 20 July 2017 | Assessment: 9th August 2017 | DIP: 23rd August
Nomination: 25th August | ITA: 6th September 2017 | EAPR: 10th October 2017 | IP2: 27th Feb 18 |PPR: 17th May 2018 :)

My prayers for everyone on the forum, this has been my sole source of strength.
Also never received any ADR. The eye color and height request has come along with the PPR.

Please share. Any post PPR guidance links and threads I should now start reading.
Congrats

Reactions: Jtahir

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
I sent this

"It has been 4 months since application submission and 3 months since file transfer to London with only R10 completed. All other items including criminality, eligibility and background check not started. I'm not sure how the 6 months processing time will be met. Can you pls clarify status."

And got this

"This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. We will aim to complete your case as fast as we can and will be in touch as soon as we have an update.

Kind regards,

DJM"

One word, ANNOYING!
It's still too early for Jan applicants. But one thing is good that he replied the aplication is awaiting "further review". VCM replied me last month that my application is awaiting "initial review" by an officer. i am hopeful things will get moving by start of next month

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
It's still too early for Jan applicants. But one thing is good that he replied the aplication is awaiting "further review". VCM replied me last month that my application is awaiting "initial review" by an officer. i am hopeful things will get moving by start of next month
Well, according to your timeline, you are in much more advanced stage than me (i.e. background check). As I mentioned in my email to them, nothing done on my application apart from the completeness check which is kind of infuriating after 4 months.

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Well, according to your timeline, you are in much more advanced stage than me (i.e. background check). As I mentioned in my email to them, nothing done on my application apart from the completeness check which is kind of infuriating after 4 months.
How did you come to know that you didn't pass criminality? criminality, R10, Medical and file transfer is merely a 4-5 weeks process for most applicants. Did you order notes?

shockree

Star Member
Feb 3, 2018
UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
27-12-2017
AOR Received.
17-01-2018
File Transfer...
16-02-2018
How did you come to know that you didn't pass criminality? criminality, R10, Medical and file transfer is merely a 4-5 weeks process for most applicants. Did you order notes?
From GCMS notes; I passed R10 and medical only.

For criminality, I take it that I had to submit a PCC post AOR as it required IRCC letter to request it. Also, I couldn't submit another PCC at all due to certain political situation which is in public domain. I think they kept criminality pending until I submit the requested PCC which I did one week after the file transfer and apparently no one touched the file in LVO and hence I'm lagging behind.

caleb1111

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
AOR Aug 2.... got third ghost a few hours ago update , and “we are reviewing your medical report” was updated after medical has been passed since August 16 last year.
The medical isn’t even up to 11 months yet ....
any idea what this means , house ?

imraantalib

Feb 15, 2018
Its been 15 days since I got ghost update but got nothing up until now. Can anyone share what could be the reason that ghost update was not followed by ADR or PPR?

MoeD

Apr 23, 2017
Medicals expire today, and still no news. In a few days I’ll hit one year since AOR. (June 2nd).

Anyone waiting for 1+ years on here?

arslan450

Sep 14, 2015
@arslan450
What's your situation now. Have you received an update or PPR since your ADR.
I got ADR for biodata page and I'm wondering how much longer it would take to get PPR.
It seems like they have selected me for PPR it all depends on VO some people get ppr right after the adr some waits forever

arslan450

Sep 14, 2015
I sent this

"It has been 4 months since application submission and 3 months since file transfer to London with only R10 completed. All other items including criminality, eligibility and background check not started. I'm not sure how the 6 months processing time will be met. Can you pls clarify status."

And got this

"This application is still awaiting further review and we have no information for you at this time. We will aim to complete your case as fast as we can and will be in touch as soon as we have an update.

Kind regards,

DJM"

One word, ANNOYING!
This guy opened my file after 4 and half month and put me in SS