+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
no response yet?
Nah mate. I rang the IRCC and the lady told me that I should expect to hear from them around late summer / early autumn. So I'm guessing that the twats has sent my file for SS. However, she couldnt tell me why it's gonna take so long as she couldn't check most of the stuff due to the file being processed outside of Canada.

Reactions: bigbaoulay

alphano

Sep 18, 2017
Dear Members

Any idea for how long a file can remain in SS
I am Aor Aug 2017
And i have no update since feb 27 as my Background check stated "in Progress"
its almost 9 months now

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Dear Members

Any idea for how long a file can remain in SS
I am Aor Aug 2017
And i have no update since feb 27 as my Background check stated "in Progress"
its almost 9 months now
Same situation here bud, May AOR and still no updates. I'm still contemplating if I should order CBSA notes or not as it takes couple of months to receive them. Last update on my file was on 28/02/18 but no idea what they updated.

Mzub

Jul 9, 2017
Yup no answers for me either. I raised a CSE 3 weeks ago and still nothing. Although, I was told by the IRCC agent couple of days back over the phone that don't expect anything until late summer or early autumn, which means my file has only recently been sent for SS. I'm in the May AOR exclusive club as well loool.
When did your background checks start ?

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
any suggestions in this regard as to where to compliant in this matter ???
I've typed half an email for the PM's office but not getting time to finish it off and send it. Will try and do it by the weekend. Otherwise I'm not sure if there's a way to complain. Let me know if you find an alternative and I'll be happy to escalate

Winiexyz

Mar 26, 2018
Got a request for additional document - biodata page this morning and about to submit.

Anyone here with this experience?

Any idea how long it takes from such ADR to PPR

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
When did your background checks start ?
No idea. According to my GCMS, my file was picked up for the first time since it got transferred to London on 18/12/17 and the same day my eligibility was passed. After that, the due date on my notes was 28/02/18 but don't know what they updated on that day. The last correspondence I had from them was when they asked for schedule A. This was last month on 22nd, which my rep submitted on 26th.

Reactions: Mzub

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Got a request for additional document - biodata page this morning and about to submit.

Shouldn't be more than couple of days. Some people have received the PPR even on the day of submission.

riaz137

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-12-2017
Med's Done....
20-01-2018
Passport Req..
26-06-2018

Whats your AOR?

FSW or PNP?