+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LONDON Visa Office Applicants....Lets connect here

Sadafad

Star Member
Oct 23, 2017
Hi guys..
those who had an interview in abu dhabi in March, do you have any news?
mine is all quite, I am kinda sick of waiting((
Same here..... No news at all.... I even send an email last week asking for status but got no reply...
My meds have also expired in April..... Haven't been asked to redo them.... Don't know if I got an extension or not..... Really sick n tired of d wait.... 3rd May 2017 AOR..... More than a year now..... 2 months since d interview....

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Same here..... No news at all.... I even send an email last week asking for status but got no reply...
My meds have also expired in April..... Haven't been asked to redo them.... Don't know if I got an extension or not..... Really sick n tired of d wait.... 3rd May 2017 AOR..... More than a year now..... 2 months since d interview....
Such a long wait, I admire your patience. They are probably waiting for your security to conclude before asking for medical re-do. Hopefully you will get the request soon.

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Oh man, a year, thats a long wait, sorry about that, but i am afraid to even think that it may turn out the same for me too(( they do not answer my e-mails as well. Totally confused..

Sobia younus

Oct 16, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Hey mate, did you ask the lady that how long it'll roughly take to get the final decision on your application when you spoke to IRCC?

I spoke to them today and the lady couldn't access much but she said that due to the severe backlogs at some visa offices applications are taking much longer than anticipated. I was told that all was well with my application but it looks like that it'll be finalised towards the end of summer or early autumn. She also didn't comment on whether my file was under SS or not as she couldn't access that information. My AOR is May 17 so I'm absolutely freaking appalled and get budd
Hey mate, did you ask the lady that how long it'll roughly take to get the final decision on your application when you spoke to IRCC?

I spoke to them today and the lady couldn't access much but she said that due to the severe backlogs at some visa offices applications are taking much longer than anticipated. I was told that all was well with my application but it looks like that it'll be finalised towards the end of summer or early autumn. She also didn't comment on whether my file was under SS or not as she couldn't access that information. My AOR is May 17 so I'm absolutely freaking appalled and disgusted by LVO.
Hey buddy! That lady gave me absolutely no information. She was like plz email lvo they can give u the clear picture:/

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Yup no answers for me either. I raised a CSE 3 weeks ago and still nothing. Although, I was told by the IRCC agent couple of days back over the phone that don't expect anything until late summer or early autumn, which means my file has only recently been sent for SS. I'm in the May AOR exclusive club as well loool.

Reykhan

Nov 6, 2017
Hey buddy! That lady gave me absolutely no information. She was like plz email lvo they can give u the clear picture:/
Loool, likewise but the only difference was that mine one was really nice and polite. So she goes that if I need an enhance info on my file then my rep needs to get that through something called MP's contact line. But when I emailed my rep in Canada about this, she had no clue of that. I am contemplating of ordering CBSA notes to see when my file was sent for the security screening.

Honiilols

Jan 10, 2018
Is there some sort of holiday in London or the upcoming Royal Wedding is hampering flow of work? There has been a dearth of ADR and PPR from LVO or has there been report on other forums? Over a week now, no news here...

Crystal0002

May 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
05-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-11-2017
Passport Req..
18-05-2018
Is there some sort of holiday in London or the upcoming Royal Wedding is hampering flow of work? There has been a dearth of ADR and PPR from LVO or has there been report on other forums? Over a week now, no news here...
Someone got PPR today on my whats app group. And 2 ADR yesterday

despacito2017

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi guys..
those who had an interview in abu dhabi in March, do you have any news?
mine is all quite, I am kinda sick of waiting((
I had an interview at London in March and still haven't received PPR. I think the days in which PPR followed swiftly after the interview are over. I have even read that people use to be given COPR right after the interview.

Now we are basically back to the queue of waiting :(

lucky320

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
I had an interview at London in March and still haven't received PPR. I think the days in which PPR followed swiftly after the interview are over. I have even read that people use to be given COPR right after the interview.
Now we are basically back to the queue of waiting :(
Thats sad(( why did not you give them a kick when you were there? From all of us) . i heard that in paper based times the time after interview was around 2 months. But in online age it should be faster. Guess London prefers the traditional way))

Diolar

Dec 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Passport Req..
16-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-09-2018
FSW-O
NOC 1121

✅ IELTS exam Jun 24
(LSRW 8, 8, 8.5, 7)
✅ WES Sept 22
✅ EE profile Sept 23
✅ ITA Oct 4
✅ AOR Nov 15
✅ NA1 Nov 15
✅ ADR Nov 29 (Schedule A and Authority to release Personal Information)
✅ IP1 Nov 29
✅ MEP Dec 4
✅ NA2 Dec 5
✅ JOBMAIL / FTD Jan 5
✅ IP2 Feb 27
✅ ADR May 11
(Height and eye color/ Passport bio page)
✅ Ghost Update May 15
✅ PPR May 16